两天后
Hm?
嗯
Let's go.
走吧
So what are we doing here?
所以我们在这里干嘛
Well, my grandfather used to tell me
唔 我的祖父常和我说
the future can give you anything you want.
未来可以给你任何你想要的东西
Come on, what do you do?
过来 你干嘛
What do you do?
你在干嘛
If you wait long enough, the future will create it.
如果你等得够久 未来就会创造出来
Maybe through technology
也许是通过科技
or maybe just by making you not want it anymore.
或者就让你觉得不再想要它了
Either way, the answer's in the future.
不管怎样 答案都在未来
What's wrong, Boss? Come on.
怎么了 头儿 来吧
You wanna go back to obedient school?
你想回驯服学校吗
Yeah.
嗯
I didn't think so.
我不这么认为
What's that, Boss?
那是什么 头儿
Boss!
头儿
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Boss, let's go.
头儿 我们走吧
Jackie, Professor Hopper here.
杰姬 我是霍珀教授
Hey, you didn't get shot by any hunters.
嘿 你没有被猎人打死
Awesome.
真棒
So, I found the van.
所以 我找到了那辆货车
No sign of the hippies.
没有嬉皮士的迹象
Uh, listen, I need you to put a climbing pack together for me.
呃 听着 我需要你帮我收拾好攀登包
Oh, really?
噢 真的吗
But you can't tell Taylor.
但你不能告诉泰勒
If he finds out I'm doing an expedition without him,
如果他发现我不带他去探险
he'll get upset.
他会不开心的
It's better this way.
这样更好
Do you want her to have like 10,000 of your babies?
你想让她生下差不多一万个孩子吗
It's like you're 13. Just shut your mouth.
你好像才13岁 闭嘴吧你
You shut your mouth.
你才闭嘴
Tay-tay.
泰泰
Best friend.
老铁
Buddy.
哥们儿
Pal.
朋友
Oh, hi, Jackie.
噢 嗨 杰姬
And... Taylor.
还有泰勒
Did he really say not to tell me?
他真的说了不要告诉我吗
Mhm-mhm.
嗯哼
Hey, the whole point of the favor was discretion.
嘿 这最重要的就是谨慎
Come on, Boss, come on.
来吧 头儿 走
Come here, Boss.
过来 头儿
Sorry.
抱歉
I had a teeny-tiny car issue, so Taylor had to drive.
我的车有点小问题 所以泰勒不得不开车
Besides, he wanted to help.
而且 他想帮忙
So you saw it?
你看到了吗
You saw the van?
你看到货车了吗
When do we go?
我们什么时候去
I appreciate you setting this up on such short notice.
我很感激你在这么短的时间内就安排了这件事
No problemo.
没问题
I appreciate your offer.
我很感激你的提议
Taylor did all the hard work.
泰勒做了所有的苦力
Situation's changed. I'm going alone.
情况有变 我一个人去
- All right. - Who's gonna watch your back?
- 好吧 - 谁来照顾你
Boss, of course.
当然是头儿了
I'm serious.
我说真的
Nobody's been on this land in decades.
几十年来都没人来这里了
You guys don't have anything to worry about.
你们没有什么可担心的
It's gonna be fine.
没事的
Perfect. Then we'll be back in no time, right?
很好 那我们很快就会回来的 对吧
I'm going alone.
我一个人去
You guys will be fine without me for a couple o' days, okay?
我不在的几天里你们会没事的 好吗
If you're worried about your evaluations, which you should be,
如果你担心你的评估 你也应该担心评估
they've already been submitted.
他们已经提交了
And they're glowing, if you can believe that.
都是好评 你信吗
Even yours.
甚至你的也是
Oh, look... twinsies.
噢 看 双胞胎
'Kay, great. Thanks.
好 很棒 谢谢
Gotta get up early.
要早起
You really think you're gonna find 'em?
你真的认为你会找到他们吗
Maybe.
也许吧
If I really get lucky, I might just find what they went looking for.
如果我真的很幸运 我可能会找到他们想要的东西
Come on, Boss.
来吧 头儿
It's not Plan A. It's just in case.
这不是A计划 只是以防万一
God, you're such a worrywart.
天啊 你真是个杞人忧天的人
You're just gonna hold down the fort, huh?
你就想在这等我 是吧
Great.
很好
You're still there, huh?
你还在啊
Moisture.
有水分
It's a wall.
这是一堵墙
Jackie, come on, wake up.
杰姬 醒醒
Come on, Jackie.
开门 杰姬
Uh, hi, good morning.
呃 嗨 早上好
We still have to go.
我们还是得去
Even if we have to get a ride to the gate and hike for a few days.
就算要搭车到大门然后徒步几天
No. We are not hiking for a few days.
不 我们才不徒步几天
There's no signal within like 100 miles of that place.
那地方大约100英里内都没有信♥号♥♥
How would anybody know when to pick us up?
有谁能够知道什么时候来接我们呢
You've gotta know somebody who'd let us borrow their truck.
你一定知道有人会允许我们借他们的车的吧
Somebody? Anybody?
有人吗 谁都行
- What are you doing with my phone? - Nope.
- 你拿我的手♥机♥干什么 - 没干嘛
I'm not calling her.
我才不打电♥话♥给她
Name one other person who has an off-road vehicle
说出另一个有越野车的人的名字
who would bend over backwards for you
谁会在星期六早上6点
at 6 a.m. on a Saturday morning.
尽心尽力地帮你
And it's not her vehicle, it's her dad's jeep,
这不是她的车 是她爸爸的吉普车
and there's no way that she's gonna loan it out to us.
她不可能把车借给我们
We'll just rent a truck, it's fine.
我们只要租辆卡车就行了
- No, we don't have enough time. - No!
- 不 我们没有足够的时间 - 别
- Cara? - Hang up the phon...
- 卡拉 - 挂掉电♥话♥
Hey, this is Jackie. Taylor's friend from the Archaeology program.
嘿 我是杰姬 泰勒的考古项目的朋友
Say goodbye.
说再见
I am great. Thank you for asking.
我很好 谢谢你的关心
Look, Taylor has something he wants to ask you about.
听着 泰勒有件事想问你
Come on, take it, go.
快 拿着 说啊
Sorry. Did I wake you up?
抱歉 我吵醒你了吗
You're doing what?
你在做什么
What if I had another option for you
如果我说你有另一个有点
that was a little more adventurous
冒险的选择
that would definitely give Veeves an A?
能肯定给薇弗斯一个A
The only thing is, you really need to bring by
唯一的问题是 你真的需要带上
your dad's sweet-ass 4X4.
你♥爸♥爸的宝贵四驱车
Awesome.
棒极了
Text you Jackie's address and come by like ASAP
给你发短♥信♥杰姬的地址 尽快过来
and we'll explain on the way.
我们会在路上解释
Veeves?
薇弗斯
Mm-hmm. Cara's half-sister.
嗯 卡拉的非亲妹妹
Actually, how are you with kids?
说实在的 你和孩子们相处得怎么样
Uh... awesome.
呃 很好
Okay, so I'm gonna leave this disclaimer here
好了 我要把这个免责声明放这
just in case I get a bad grade.
以防我的成绩不好
Cara's hijacking my school project to help out a guy she likes.
卡拉劫持我去帮她喜欢的人
But there's a catch.
但有一个陷阱
Dad just made her take a refresher course
爸爸刚让她上了进修课
on how to drive stick.
学习如何开手动挡
Let's see how that went.
让我们看看学得怎么样
Okay, Dad, I got it, I got it. I got it.
电影精选列表