Hypothetically speaking, all right?
假设一下,行吧?
Let's say you catch Freddy.
假如你抓了弗雷迪
Now, even though he don't have no drugs on hand,
即使他手上没有毒品
in the trunk of his car, there is a considerable amount.
但在他车子后备箱里,有相当数量的毒品
What then? ‐ She said "considerable amount."
结果会怎样? 她说的是"相当多的"
You drive around with drugs in the trunk of your car?
你开着一辆装着毒品的车到处转?
She said, "Hypothetically." Nigga, I don't even got no car.
她说的是"假如",黑佬,况且我也没有车
You see me driving a car, that shit is stolen.
如果你看到我开着车,那车肯定是偷来的
I promise you that.
我向你保证
Well, if it's your car,
如果那是你的车
then they could probably bust you for possession or something.
他们可能会随便以私藏罪之类的逮捕你
Damn. ‐ Now that's some ridiculous shit.
天哪 这他妈太离谱了
Why the FBI shittin' on me?
为什么FBI会这么对我?
All right, ladies and gentlemen, let's keep this party going.
好啦,各位,聚会继续吧
It is time for the main event.
好戏来了
Okay. Well, it's time for me to go. Y'all have a blessed night.
好吧,那我该走得了,你们慢慢玩
Come on, Ros. You ain't got to go!
别,萝丝,别走啊
You ain't got to go! It's all right.
你不许走 没事儿
Pray for us, Ros.
为我们祈祷,萝丝
Do it.
开始吧
If you're with us, go ahead and do it.
如果你要和我们混,就要这么做
Mr. Federal Agent.
联邦探员先生
Relax.
放松点
Let that shit kick in.
让那玩意儿生效
You feel it?
你感觉到了吗?
That shit good, ain't it?
感觉不错吧?
Come with me.
跟我来
I never had a chance to play with dolls.
我从来没有机会去玩一下洋娃娃
Momma.
妈妈
I started working when I was six.
我六岁就开始卖♥♥身了
Momma.
妈妈
‐ Hey, Eleanora. ‐ Hey. You seen my Momma?
嗨,埃莉诺拉 嗨,你看到我妈妈了吗?
No.
没有
I missed you, beautiful.
我想死你了,帅哥
Where the fuck is my mother?
我妈妈在那儿?
She down the hall, Eleanora.
她在楼下大厅,埃莉诺拉
Momma.
妈妈
Momma.
妈妈
Shit.
该死
Momma, where you been?
妈妈,你去哪儿了?
You got to go, Eleanora.
你不能待在这儿,埃莉诺拉
Why?
为什么?
It's time for you to figure out how to make your own money now.
是时候知道怎么给自己挣钱了
Come on.
来吧
I don't want to go, Momma.
我不想去,妈妈
You're a woman now, Eleanora.
你已经是个女人了,埃莉诺拉
It's a woman's job to keep her man happy, all right?
女人的责任就是让男人快活,懂吗?
What you mean "happy"?
"快活"是什么意思?
What the fuck do you think I mean "happy"?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为我说的"快活"是什么?
Happy!
快活!
Make that nigger happy. Touch him, caress him.
让那个黑鬼快活,摸他,爱抚他
I don't want to be a fucking whore.
我不想做个他妈的妓♥女♥
Well, it's good enough for me, ain't it? Huh?
对我来说已经很不错了,知道吗?
Go on, you can do it.
快去,你能做到
There ain't no room for you here.
这儿没你的房♥间
You takin' up space.
你去楼上找个地儿
Ms. Gerty around the corner, she got a room for you.
那边角落的格蒂会给你找个房♥间的
Please don't make me go, Momma.
求你别让我去,妈妈
I want to stay with you.
我想和你在一起
I‐‐
我...
I told Ms. Gertrude to look after you.
我已经叫格特鲁德小姐来照顾你
Come on now. You come back anytime you want.
快来吧,你随时都可以回来
The fuck you think? She think she can't go no damn where. She a superstar.
你♥他♥妈♥想什么?她觉得她那儿也去不了,她是个明星
I can go any damn where I want to.
我想去哪儿就去哪儿
Be careful with this feeling.
要小心这种感觉
This love right here, baby.
现在这份爱
It won't love you back.
是不会有回报的
I promise.
我可以保证
Daddy, get Momma down from that tree.
爸爸,把妈妈从树上弄下来
Daddy!
爸爸!
I've got it ready. Come on, come on.
我已经弄好了,来吧,来吧
Come on.
来啊
Help me out, please.
快帮帮我
Get your hands off her. ‐ Stop! Stop!
放开你的手 停手!停手!
We need to nail this bitch.
我们得搞定这个贱♥人♥
Are you telling me she hasn't done drugs the entire time she's been on the road?
你是在告诉我一路上她完全没有碰一点毒品吗?
No, sir.
没有
Are you there, sir?
你还在吗?
Make sure you call me tomorrow.
‐ 明天再给我打电♥话♥
Yes, sir.
好的
Thought you were asleep.
以为你睡着了
You were making a phone call...
你在打电♥话♥...
...to your boss.
给你的上司
Yes.
是的
You tell him everything I do.
你把我所有做的事告诉他了
No.
没有
You tell him you shot up?
你告诉他你嗑药了?
Tell him you been fucking me good?
告诉他你干我很爽?
Take your shit off, nigger.
把衣服脱了,黑佬
What are they going to give you, Jimmy?
他们承诺给你什么,吉米?
Shiny gold watch and a brand‐new car?
闪亮的金表和全新的汽车?
Your picture in the paper?
报纸登载你的照片?
I get all of that every day of the week.
这些我全都有了
Come on, Jimmy.
来吧,吉米
What?
怎么了?
Not like this.
不是这样
What?
什么?
Then, like what?
要像怎样?
Like what?
像怎样?
Like this.
像这样
重塑我们的未来
欢迎来到加州克拉克斯维尔
What you doing? ‐ I got smoke in my eye.
你在做啥? 烟飘进眼睛里了
Watch out. Freddy will knock it to first.
小心了,弗雷迪会抢先一步
What the fuck kind of throw is that?
这掷的什么球啊?
Come on. ‐ Come on, baby.
加油 加油,宝贝
God damn!
真♥他♥妈♥的
Yes!
漂亮
Oh, shit.
该死
This motherfucker must take him some vitamins.
这个混♥蛋♥一定给他吃了维生素
Look at Miss Freddy.
瞧瞧弗雷迪
Hey, hey, what's up with the bags?
嘿,提着箱子干什么?
What's up with the bags, Billie?
提着箱子干什么,比莉?
Jimmy, we got to talk.
吉米,我们需要谈谈
We really got to talk.
我们真的需要谈谈
How about we...
不如我们...
How about we go back to New York?
不如我们回纽约去?
Take you in my car, we can...
坐上我的车,我们可以...
get you the help you need.
给你需要的帮助
No, that's not gonna work.
这没用的
You gotta find you a nice girl, okay?
你要去找一个好女孩儿
And that ain't me.
但那不会是我
I know what you thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Dumb.
真蠢
Me, I only know a certain kind of love that makes me feel safe.
我知道只有一种爱能带给我安全感
At least what you and I got here is...
至少我们这一段是...
I don't understand this.
我无法承受这个
I don't feel in control.
我觉得无法掌控
Billie.
比莉
You called saying you were stranded,
你打电♥话♥说你被困住了
so I drove all night to get here.
所以我开了一整夜的车赶过来
电影精选列表