Nothing that'll stick.
没什么新动向
Do you ever feel strange about what we're doing, Jimmy?
你觉得我们做的事儿有没有什么问题吗,杰米?
You sound like my mother.
你就像我妈似的
They got us down in the basement trying to take out Negroes.
他们让我们去逮那些黑人
The people I respect, you know?
我其实很尊敬他们,知道吗?
I told you they don't serve no piña coladas in here, Ros.
我告诉过你他们这儿不提供凤梨奶霜酒,萝丝
You need to figure out how you're going to get us paid from that creep.
你最好想清楚怎么才能让那个混♥蛋♥付我们钱
Yeah.
知道了
One moment, Miss Holiday.
稍等片刻,哈乐黛小姐
Let me arrange a special table for you.
让我去为您安排一个特别席位
‐ Sure. Thanks. ‐ Who you looking at?
好的,多谢 你看什么看
Oh, God!
噢,该死!
Hey, baby.
嘿,宝贝
How you doing? ‐ Good.
你还好吧? 还好
Glad we're finally having dinner tonight.
很高兴我们今晚终于能共进晚餐
Yeah, about that...
说到这个...
I gotta run by the number house. ‐ What?
我有点事要去办 什么?
Baby, no, come on. You said you was eating with us tonight.
宝贝,别这样,你说过晚上要和我们吃饭的
I'm sorry. Forgot I had business.
很抱歉,我忘了还有公事要做
I'll see you back at the club. ‐ Yeah, sure.
晚点我到后台来找你 - 行,好吧
Hey, Levy!
嘿,莱维
Goddamn! You done shorted me my money again, nigga.
该死的,你又克扣了我的报酬,黑鬼
Told you.
早告诉过你
Hey, who's that? Louis McKay.
他是谁? 路易斯·麦凯
Some so‐called businessman.
自称是商人
He's really just a boxer and a damn pimp. He's trouble.
实际上他只是个拳击手和皮条客。他可是个麻烦
Your table is ready, Miss Holiday. Just this way.
你的餐桌已经备好了,哈乐黛小姐,这边来
Luigi, that ain't necessary.
路易吉,不用了
Miss Holiday will be dining with me tonight.
哈乐黛小姐今晚和我共进晚餐
That's mighty swell of you.
你还挺自信的
Ain't that nice, Ros.
还不错吧,萝丝
Come on, let's go.
来吧,我们走
The table's just for two, though.
桌子只能坐两个人
Well...
那...
Well, you wouldn't want to eat with us, would you?
你不会想和我们一起吃饭,对吧?
Do you?
对吗?
I'll see you at the club later. Yeah?
我晚点和你在俱乐部会合,行吗?
Here, take the baby from me.
顺便把狗带走
Take the baby. Take the baby. Take her!
抱过去,抱过去,抱好!
Tallulah Bankhead.
塔卢拉赫·班克黑德
Thank you for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
I'm Federal Agent Harry Anslinger.
我是联邦探员哈里·安斯林格
Who the hell do you think you're playing with?
你以为你在跟谁玩?
What is this?
这是什么?
I know you're friends with Miss Holiday.
我知道你是哈乐黛的朋友
We're trying to help her.
我们只是想帮她
I just bet you are.
我倒想看你怎么帮
We have intel that you don't approve of her drug use.
我们有消息说你并不赞同她吸毒
I am unaware of any drug use by Miss Holiday.
我不知道哈乐黛用过任何毒品
Would you consider her a friend?
你是真把她看作朋友吗?
Yes.
是的
Billie's got lots of friends.
比莉身边有很多朋友
I hear she likes to get to know her lady friends... intimately.
我听说她和她的女性朋友们...很亲密
I wouldn't know about that.
这个我不知道
Are you sexually involved with Miss Holiday?
你和哈乐黛发生过性关系吗?
The whole thing was unnerving.
整件事都让我很不安
Darling, I'm sorry you had to go through all that, Bankhead.
亲爱的,我很抱歉让你经历这些,班克黑德
You're not still using that stuff, are you?
你还在吸毒,是吗?
Come on, Bank. It's such a nice day. Can't we just enjoy it, please?
别说了班克,今天天气那么好,能不能先享受一下这一刻
How's that John Levy treating you?
那个约翰·莱维对你怎么样?
Well, I'm singing in his club.
我只是在他的俱乐部唱歌♥
I heard he's stealing your money.
我听说他在挪用你的钱
You could do better. They're all using you.
你可以做得更好的,他们只是在利用你
What makes you think I'm not using him?
你不觉得我也在利用他吗?
Mister, knock it off. Come on.
米斯特,别闹了,好吗
You'll never understand my life, white girl.
你永远无法理解我的生活,白人女孩
See, Mister can beg, but he can't heel.
你瞧,米斯特会乞求,但它不会屈卑
But it's not his fault. I ain't train him right.
但这不是它的错,我没有好好训练过它
I'm gonna train this one.
我要训练这一只小宝贝
Small world.
真巧啊
Only if you following me.
除非是你在跟踪我
Hmm! I'll follow you to the moon and back, Lady.
我会跟你到天涯海角,夫人
Train that dog for you for free.
还能免费帮你训练那只狗
How about we ditch these snow bunnies and go get into some black shit?
不如我们把这些白兔子甩了,去玩点黑的如何?
I loathe the East End.
我恨死东区了
Really, Billie?
他有病吧,比莉?
He won't miss us none.
他不会想我们的
I've been singing here all this time.
我在这儿唱了这么久
Packing that motherfucker.
为了满足那个混♥蛋♥
Did he think he not gonna pay us? Shit.
他以为我们是免费的?该死
What you mean, "No"?
"不行"是个什么意思?
Nigga, I'm tired of going to jail.
伙计,我不想再回到监狱了
Come on, Joe. Baby, please, okay?
别这样,乔,宝贝,求你了
I just need a little‐‐ I need a little taste. A little taste.
我只要一点...我只想尝一下,就一点
Why? You've been clean for a minute now.
为什么?你不是已经戒了吗
You said we could beat this shit, Billie,
你说过我们可以搞定的,比莉
and we can.
我们做得到
Look, I know I did, Joe, okay?
听着,我是说过,好吧?
I know I did, but...
我知道我说过,但是...
You know, you gotta understand, baby.
你要明白,宝贝
Right now, I'm in a situation, you know.
你知道,我现在的处境
And this fucking Levy cat...
还有那个该死的莱维...
You know, he's been fucking with me, you know?
他一直在耍我,你知道吗?
Look, there's always gonna be somebody fucking with us.
听着,总会有人来耍我们的
Hey, what happened to that clinic you was talking about?
你曾提起过的那家诊所怎么了?
Look, fuck that clinic shit, Joe.
去他妈的诊所,乔
I need some now.
我现在就要
Man, shit. Look, how about we just go together?
伙计,听着,我们一起去诊所怎样?
Look, you done took his cash.
你拿走了他的钱
Why don't we make some good use of it?
为何不花到正确的事儿上去?
It's not his cash.
那些不是他的
This is not his money.
那不是他的钱
Nigga, this my motherfucking money.
黑鬼,这他妈都是我的钱
You know what, Joe? Fuck you. ‐ Billie...
你知道吗,乔,去你♥妈♥的♥ - 比莉...
If you're not gonna help me, I'm gonna find somebody who can.
你帮不了我,我会找个能帮我的
Oh, Jesus.
老天
Hey, come on.
快起来
Come on.
起来了
You're so silly!
你好傻
Hey, daddy.
嘿,宝贝
Sneaking into my money and then try to come back to my club.
偷了我的钱还想回俱乐部来
Come on, y'all, now. Stop!
别这样,停手!
Billie, no!
比莉,别!
Do something.
你敢动!
Fuck!
操
Clean your ass up.
自己收拾干净
Come on, baby. Come on, get up!
来,宝贝,起来!
Come on. Get up.
来,起来
Get the fuck off me. ‐ No, Billie! Stop!
放开我 不,比莉,算了!
Motherfucker, get back here!
操♥他♥妈♥的,给老娘回来
Billie, stop! Come on!
比莉,停手!算了!
Please.
求你了
Please, Billie, stop.
求求你了,比莉
but I'm feeling so sad ♪
♪ I don't know why
just to call you my own ♪
♪ I'd give my soul
[crowd applauds]
♪ Got a moon above me ♪
Holiday heads to Hollywood...
哈乐黛到好莱坞来了
hopefully without heroin.
希望没随身带着海♥洛♥因♥
Billie Holiday takes San Francisco by storm.
比莉·哈乐黛轰动旧金山
She has been the victim of both narcotic agents and dope peddlers
她是毒品和毒品贩子的牺牲品
电影精选列表