You do?
你会跳?
You would look good in a tuxedo.
你穿燕尾服一定很帅
You are funny.
你很有趣
Yeah.
是啊
'Cause I know what you want.
因为我知道你想要什么
Which one of my songs is your favorite song?
你最喜欢我哪首歌♥?
All right, well, that'll be our song then.
好吧,这首歌♥就是我们两人的歌♥了
So you really know how to do the waltz, huh? ‐ Yes.
那么你是真的会跳华尔兹咯? 是的
有家人去世
今晚无演出
That's good. Come on.
好了,起来吧
Come now. Come on. Come on. ‐ There you go.
来吧,来吧,我们走吧
I know. Right.
我知道 是啊
I'm sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
‐ Of course. - I lost my father when I was young.
谢谢你 我父亲在我小时候就去世了
My Lord...
主啊
Chiquita sat on my lap every day.
小可爱每天都坐在我的腿上
It was her dog.
死的是她的狗
Her dog died.
她的狗死了
It was the little one, not the big one.
是小的那只,不是大的那只
Mister's all right. Yeah?
它安息了,好吗?
Mister's fine, right?
它去天堂了
Billie, I told you,
比莉,我早告诉过你
you can't let Chiquita eat off your plate.
不能用盘子去喂它
That's why she choked. ‐ Ros.
它就是因为这个噎死的 萝丝
Someone tells me
有人告诉我
you are very tight
你和塔卢拉赫·班克黑德
with Tallulah Bankhead.
很亲密
You know what I mean?
知道我说的意思吗?
Now wait. What Tallulah Bankhead got to do with this?
等等,这关塔卢拉赫·班克黑德什么事?
You said this interview was a retrospective on her career.
你说过这次采访是针对她的职业生涯的
Cut the tape.
关掉录音机
Cut the tape.
关掉它
Little bitch, you got one more time to ask one more smartass question.
小婊♥子♥,你还有一次机会去问一个聪明点的问题
Nobody saw us come in here, right? ‐ No.
没人看到我们进来吧? 没有
Vogue magazine wants to talk to me about you.
《时尚》杂♥志♥想跟我谈谈你
Should I do it? ‐ Go ahead.
我应该去吗? 去呗
Just take me to your room.
带我去你的房♥间吧
‐ James. ‐ Ma'am.
詹姆斯 夫人
You know I can't allow her on here.
你知道我不能让她进去
James, don't you know who this is?
詹姆斯,你知道她是谁吗?
I do know who she is, Miss Bankhead.
我不管她是谁,班克黑德小姐
Also know I want to keep my job.
我只想保住我的工作
Miss Holiday, only Negro allowed on this elevator's me.
哈乐黛小姐,能被允许用这部电梯的黑佬只有我
What? So Negroes can't,
什么?黑人不能用
but a bunch of goddamn bull daggers can.
但其他该死的就能用
Miss Holiday, you got to take the service elevator.
哈乐黛小姐,你只能使用货梯
I'm not taking a fucking service elevator.
我不会去坐他妈的货梯
Just move.
给老娘让开
Excuse me.
让开
Please.
别这样
Now, they're killing us for less down south.
现在他们正在南方干掉我们
Lynching men and women.
对所有人使用私刑
Please don't cause a fuss here.
就别在这儿制♥造♥麻烦了
Get off me.
放开我
Just don't touch me.
别碰我
I'll take the damn service elevator with you.
我和你一起去坐货梯
Damn it.
该死的
Billie! ‐ Billie!
比莉!比莉!
We can't wait to hear you sing, Billie!
我们等不及要听你唱了,比莉!
Sing Strange Fruit. Strange Fruit, Billie.
唱"Strange Fruit" "Strange Fruit", 比莉
Get her off that stage.
把她从台上拖走
We gotta get the hell outta here. ‐ Hey, Prez! Get off me.
我们必须马上离开这里 嘿,普瑞兹,放开我
Hey, leave her alone! What are you doing?
放了她! - 你们在干什么?
I'm singing this goddamn song!
我他妈的正在唱歌♥!
I'm singing this song!
我要唱这首歌♥!
Hurry your ass up!
快上车
You're safe here, baby.
宝贝,你在这儿很安全
Hey, Joe honey, can you get me some ice cream, please?
嘿,乔,亲爱的,能去给我买♥♥点冰淇淋吗?
I don't want any ice cream.
我不想要冰淇淋
Come on, please,baby, just go to Libby's,
快起来,求你了
right around the corner.
就在街角的商店
That sound good. Ice cream sound good.
我想要,我要冰淇淋
All right, baby, I'mma get you some ice cream, okay?
好吧,宝贝,我去给你买♥♥就是
Thank you, honey. ‐ Hold my head up.
谢谢,亲爱的 起来了
What kind of ice cream you want?
你要什么口味?
Chocolate ice cream, I want chocolate ice cream.
巧克力味,我要巧克力味冰淇淋
Chocolate ice cream on the way.
巧克力冰淇淋马上送到
You ain't gettin' me no ice cream. You can't get me shit, you.
你才不会给我买♥♥冰淇淋,你什么都不会给我买♥♥
Where you going? Ice cream that way.
你走哪边?商店在那边
Mm. Go somewhere where the ice cream is.
嗯,去冰淇淋有卖♥♥的地方呗
Get up, Joe.
快起来,乔
Fine, I'll go get it myself.
算了,我自己去买♥♥
Then you gotta put some clothes on.
你就穿这个出去啊
I got some clothes on.
我在找衣服穿
You don't see this coat on me?
你没见我正在穿嘛?
Nigga, that's my coat.
黑佬,那是我的外衣
Shut up, stupid.
闭嘴,蠢货
It's in here somewhere.
肯定就藏在某个地方
Joe, get up, the Feds!
乔,快起来,联邦探员来了!
Both of you are under arrest.
你们都被逮捕了
No, Holiday. Stop, stop!
别,哈乐黛,停下,停下!
Stop!
停下!
Get up.
快起来
Give me your hands. Fuck off of me, man.
把双手伸出来 给老子滚开,伙计
You drank with me backstage
你和我在后台喝酒
pretending to be a soldier.
还假装你是个士兵
That's low. ‐ Punch that nigga in his face, Billie.
无♥耻♥ 比莉,朝那个黑鬼脸上来一拳
I almost kissed your ugly ass.
我差点亲了你
You came to my baby's goddamn funeral, Jimmy.
你♥他♥妈♥还来参加了我狗狗的葬礼,吉米
And all the while you're just some fucking fed!
结果从头到尾你都是一个他妈的联邦探员!
You probably don't like any of my music, do you?
可能你就根本没喜欢过我的音乐,对吧?
You're under arrest, Miss Holiday.
你被捕了,哈乐黛小姐
And you're a lying Black son‐of‐a‐bitch.
你就是个婊♥子♥养♥的♥骗子
Policewoman will be here shortly to search you for further evidence.
警♥察♥很快就到,会搜查更多的证据
You're gonna search me?
你们要搜查我?
You search me.
你来搜查吧
That police bitch is only gonna feel me up.
那些该死的警♥察♥只想吃我的豆腐
‐ No, ma'am. ‐ That's what you really been wanting.
不,夫人 这不就是你想要的吗
Miss Holiday, keep your clothes on, please.
哈乐黛小姐,请你不要脱衣服
You gonna arrest me...
你逮捕我吧
Agent Fletcher.
弗莱彻探员
Keep out of the way.
都让开
Give her some room.
给她让条道
Billie, why did you...
比莉,你为何
Talk to him. There.
去那边找他
Move, out of the way.
让开,让一下
You should feel ashamed.
你应该感到羞愧
You stay in trouble with the law, Miss Holiday.
你触犯法律了,哈乐黛小姐
Don't you want to set an example for your race
你不是要做族人的榜样吗
like Ella Fitzgerald and Marian Anderson?
就像艾拉·菲茨杰拉德和玛丽安·安德森那样(黑人歌♥星)
You know, the people that are hardest on me are my own race.
你知道吗,对我最苛刻的就是我自己的族人
I need help.
我需要帮助
Not jail time.
而不是坐牢
Move.
走吧
It's Fletcher, right? Yes, sir.
你就是弗莱彻,对吗? 是的,先生
Congratulations on your fine work.
祝贺你,做得很好
Thank you, Mr. Anslinger.
多谢,安斯林格先生
The United States vs. Billie Holiday. Docket number 14‐243.
美国起诉比莉·哈乐黛,案件号♥14-243
The honorable Judge Cullen Ganey presiding.
由尊敬的卡伦·甘尼法官主持
All rise.
起立
电影精选列表