who have harassed her constantly.
她摆脱不了它们
This gal sure can play.
这小妞真会弹
Maybe I should learn to play the guitar.
也许我也该学学吉他
You know, some people say we have a very unhealthy thing going on here.
知道吗,有些人觉得我们之间有点不对劲
Why?
为什么?
Yeah, you gonna learn to pay me on time.
你要学会按时给我付钱
Yes, I can, baby.
我相信,宝贝
How come we don't ever talk about marriage?
为何我们从来没有谈过结婚的事儿?
You know how much I need you.
你明知道我多需要你
Shut up, Levy.
闭嘴吧,莱维
You're already married, remember?
你忘了你已经结过婚了?
And I told you I was getting a divorce.
我告诉过你我会离婚的
Yeah.
吹吧
I like our arrangement just fine.
我就喜欢现在这个样子
Oh. Is that right?
噢,你确定?
Well maybe this gift will change your mind.
也许这个礼物可以改变你的想法
What?
不会吧?
What you gone and got me, daddy?
你打算给我什么,宝贝?
‐ Just a little somethin'. ‐ What?
一点小心意 什么?
Come here.
过来
‐ What is this? ‐ No, don't worry about that.
什么东西? 别担心
What is this? ‐ Nothing.
这是什么? 没什么
Levy, what is this?
莱维,到底是什么?
I'm not taking this shit.
我可不要这玩意儿
The fact that the drug works, the spoon, syringe and so forth
有证据证实了吸毒的事实,在废纸篓里
were found in a waste paper basket. It was odd, yes.
发现了勺子,注射器等等。是的,这很奇怪
Typically, the...
通常来说...
The junkie will keep their works close by.
吸毒者会把这些东西放在身旁
And‐‐ and she was holding the opium, but I...
并且,她当时手里握着鸦♥片♥,但我...
So it could have been a frame up?
你是觉得她可能是被陷害的吗?
I‐I didn't say that.
我..我不是这个意思
What you mean by that then?
那么你的意思是什么?
I, I...
我,我...
Fuck.
操
People, please, please. Back off.
各位,麻烦,退后
What happened in there, Billie?
里面什么情况,比莉?
Well, they tried framing me, but they got caught red‐handed.
他们想陷害我,结果当场露陷了
What's next for you, Billie?
下一步计划是什么,比莉?
I'm tourin' America.
我将全国巡演
Yeah, that's right. Yeah, I'm going on tour.
没错,是这样,我将会全国巡演
You all can catch me on tour.
你们能在巡演中来"抓"我
You looked like Nat King Cole up there.
你在庭上看起来就像Nat King Cole(爵士歌♥手)
The opium was on her, but I...
她手上有鸦♥片♥,但我...我...
You sounded like Stepin Fetchit.
你说话就像Stepin Fetchit(黑人演员)
All of our hard work just went down the drain.
我们所有的努力都毁于一旦
You wanted me to lie up there?
你希望我在庭上撒谎?
You had a job to do and you failed.
这是你的工作,但你失败了
Now guess what, Nat King Fucking Fetchit?
现在你猜怎么着,他妈的Nat King·弗莱彻
You're going on tour.
你要去跟着巡演
Why that Black ass federal agent keep following us for?
为什么那个黑鬼一直在跟着我们?
This nigga's still following us.
这个黑鬼一直跟着的
Yeah, I seen him two miles back.
是的,我在2公里外就看到他了
Why don't he go fuck with some white people?
为什么他不去搞那些白人?
every Saturday night ♪
‐ ♪ Up in Harlem
get together ♪
♪ Where the highbrows
Let me see what it says.
让我看看写的什么
Shit say, "I'm cured for good now".
上面写着"我已经痊愈了"
That bitch probably high right now, talking about...
她可能正在边嗨边谈论着...
What she got on, man? What she got on?
她脸上敷的啥啊?
Hey, you. Come here.
嘿,你,上来
How did I do? ‐ You've done fantastic.
我表现如何? 你太棒了
We're sold out. Don't stop.
票已经卖♥♥光了,继续
Okay, here we go.
我要出牌了
Ain't you been watchin'.
你不是一直在看吗
Jesus ain't watch Freddy's hand.
我们才不会看弗雷迪的牌
In Jesus' name, y'all better hope he watchin' Freddy's hand.
拜托,你们最好希望他看着弗雷迪的手
In Jesus name, we gonna watch your hand with that money you not paying us.
我们只会盯着你手上那些还没付给我们的钞票
Jesus said he's gonna give us some money.
上帝说了会带给我们钱的
That's what we gonna do while we bringin' the Holy Spirit in here.
我们要做的就是乞求圣灵
Shut the fuck up.
闭上你的嘴
Oh, hell, no. I know you better get the fuck out of here.
噢,该死,你最好快点滚出去
Hey, hey, hey, leave him alone. Leave him alone.
嘿,嘿,嘿,别赶他,让他进来
After all the trouble this cat done caused us?
他给我们搞了那么多麻烦
Leave him be.
别管他
Lady, you know, a hard head make a soft ass.
夫人,你知道的,脑袋硬,屁♥股♥软
You ain't learned your lesson yet.
你还没吸取教训呢
It's complicated.
不是这么简单
Come here. Sit down.
过来,坐下
You can fuck around with this one right here if you want to,
你想和这家伙在这儿干什么都行
but I need to get paid.
但先把钱给我
If the club ain't have the money, then why we play?
如果俱乐部没有钱,我们为什么还要表演?
They gave us what they had, Prez.
他们已经全部都给我们了,普瑞兹
Come on, man. You know we'll make it up at the next one.
你知道的,伙计,下次我们还能赚
Thanks for what you did for me in that courtroom.
谢谢你在庭上帮我
They want you to think that they fired me.
他们想让你认为我已经被炒了
Is you still working for 'em?
你还在为他们卖♥♥命吗?
So you really just here to hang out?
那你就只是来这儿玩玩?
You know he got some candy for you.
他给你带了好东西来
Hey, Candyman.
嘿,亲爱的
Let me blow a bubble.
我是不是该高兴才对
What you get?
你有什么?
All right. Here's what we got.
行吧,这是我们现有的
Yeah, that is all we got.
没错,这就是我们的全部
Okay.
没问题
I sure hope you gave him enough for me.
我希望你给他的也有我一份
You know, I did. ‐ Shut the fuck up, Freddy.
有你的 闭上你的嘴,弗雷迪
What, you mad 'cause I ain't got my lipstick on?
怎么了,你生气是因为我没涂口红?
He be gettin' so mad at me sometimes.
他有时候可生我的气了
That man crazy about me.
那家伙爱死我了
Freddy, play the damn game.
弗雷迪,继续玩他妈的游戏吧
I'm trying to get sane.
我试着保持清醒
Why we don't do that track?
我们为什么不唱那一首
We'll do... ‐ Billie's Blues, yeah.
会唱的 "Billie's Blues"
‐ Uh‐oh. Wait. Wait. Mm‐mm. Mm‐mm.
噢,别靠过来
So, Billie, how you gonna pay that drug man?
比莉,你打算拿什么付给那个毒贩?
But I ain't got nothing.
我可是没有钱了
Come on, Ros.
别这样,萝丝
Y'all know I need my medicine.
你们都知道我需要这些药
Medicine, my ass.
药你个头
You knew what you was getting yourself into
当你决定这么做的时候
when you decided to come on the road.
你知道自己会陷入什么
Shut up, Freddy. I wasn't even talking to you.
闭嘴,弗雷迪,我没有问你
Just gotta do like I do.
就像我这么做
Shut the fuck up. The hell you do.
闭上你的嘴 你做了啥
Nah, Freddy... - That bitch don't pay me my money,
放下,弗雷迪 她不付我钱
I take her shit. ‐ Get outta my goddamn clothes.
我就拿她的东西 把老娘的衣服放回去
I'm just letting you know I'm gonna take everything
我只想告诉你,我什么都要
except your bra and your panties.
除了你的胸罩和内♥裤♥
I can't‐‐ I can't wear that size.
因为...因为不是我的尺码
I can't wear a gown. I ain't gonna...
礼服我穿不下去,我不要...
If you gonna do it, do it right.
你要穿,就好好穿
Hey, Fletcher.
嘿,弗莱彻
You're gonna follow us around the whole country in that car?
你打算开着那辆车跟着我们环游全国吗?
I ain't got nothing better to do.
我没有其他事可做了
I trust you about as far as I can throw your ass.
我对你的信任只能到这个程度了
The Lady trusts me.
夫人信任我
No, I don't.
我可不信你
You better damn not.
你最好不信
All right, now shut up. This is serious.
行了,都闭嘴,正事来了
Here we go.
开始了
电影精选列表