我觉得你有点急着下结论了
And I think you are jumping to conclusions a little bit.
是啊
Yeah.
这是伊森
This is Ethan.
你了解他
You know him.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
但我 …… 我也说不清
But I just-- I don't know.
这几天我感觉我一点都不了解他
These days I feel like I don't really know him at all, so.
额
Uh.
你还在追踪他的手♥机♥吗
Are you still tracking his phone?
是的
Yeah, I am.
他也知道此事
And he knows?
对 他知道
Yeah, he knows.
他说他希望我这么做
He-- he said that he wanted me to.
他知道我仍然不信任他
He-- he knows that I still don't trust him.
好的 我认为你应该走出这间房♥子
Okay. So then I think you should get out of the house
不要再想这些事情
and stop thinking about this stuff.
好吗
Okay?
好的 你说的对
Yeah, you're right.
你说的对
You're right.
伊森 你知道你闯入的是谁的房♥子吗
Ethan, do you know who's property you broke in to?
那里是我被下药的地方
It's where I was drugged.
我在试图寻找证据
I was trying to get proof, evidence,
这样我就能申请禁令 让那个孩子
so I could get restraining order so that this kid
不能再接近我
can't come near me anymore.
那是杰斐逊·普拉特的房♥子
It was Jefferson Platt's.
瑞秋·普拉特的丈夫
The husband of Rachel Platt?
你十年前因为她的死亡被盘问过
Whose death you were questioned about exactly 10 years ago?
我与那件事毫无关系
And I had nothing to do with it.
这正是我想告诉你们的
That's what I'm trying to tell you, guys.
这孩子有点执着
This kid had some fixation.
他有一些想法
He had some idea.
去问他的父亲
Ask his father.
杰佛逊·普拉特三年前就死于癌症 伊森
Jefferson Platt died from cancer three years ago, Ethan.
你的家教公♥司♥为什么辞掉你
Why did your tutoring company let you go?
因为他们指控我袭击他
Because they accused me of um, assaulting him.
所以你是两次被指控袭击杰克逊
So, that's twice you've been accused of assaulting Jackson.
我想请你这几天不要离开
I'm gonna have to ask you not to leave the area
这片区域
for a few days.
我们想再找你谈谈
We're gonna wanna talk to you some more.
好的
Okay.
我现在什么都不会做 因为……
Yeah, I wouldn't do anything now, because...
我只想回到以前的生活
I just want my life back.
我只想回到以前的生活
I just want my life back.
哈喽
Hello?
昨晚过的如何 伊森
How was your evening, Ethan?
非常棒
Splendid.
拜你所赐 我失去了一切
I've lost everything thanks to you.
我也一样
So have I.
拜你所赐
Thanks to you.
听着
Listen--
不 你听着
No, you listen.
我想谈谈
I wanna talk.
不 我放弃
No, I-- I give up.
我不想再和你有任何瓜葛
I don't want anything to do with you.
行吗 别来烦我了
All right? Just leave me alone.
在她死去的地方见我
Meet me where she died, unless you prefer
除非你想继续这场游戏
we continue this charade.
这里是她最爱的地方 可以让她感到平静
This was her favorite place, where she felt most at peace.
但你早就知道这点
But you already knew that.
她的尸体被冲到下游两英里处
Her body washed up 2 miles downstream.
但他们发现她的肺里没有水
But they didn't find water in her lungs.
所以是有人杀了她 然后抛尸水中
So someone killed her and then pushed her in.
这只是众多理论中的其中一种
That was one theory along with many others.
她的鞋跟断了 掉在了那里
The heel from her shoe snapped off and lodged right there.
她的头重重地撞在了甲板上
Her head was slammed against the deck with such force
把木头都撞裂了
that it cracked the wood.
警方断定那个地方就是她死亡的
The police determined that that was the exact spot
确切地点
that she died.
警探把这写进了他们的机密报告
Detectives put that in their confidential report.
当然 我父亲得到了一份复件
My father got a copy, of course.
所以只有他 我和凶手知道
And so only he, myself, and the murderer knows
那里是确切死亡地点
that was the exact spot.
而现在你来了
And here you are.
一派胡言
Oh, that's bullshit!
她只有在这里死了才说的通
It only makes sense this is where she died.
这里是你的房♥子
It's your property.
水流直接流向她被发现的地方
The current runs straight to where she was found.
就算是傻子也能想明白
It doesn't take a genius to figure out this is
她是在这里自杀的
where she killed herself.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我想做个了断 伊森
I want closure, Ethan.
我对你的失去深表遗憾
I am sorry for your loss.
但我和你母亲的关系
But your mom and I's relationship,
是一个错误
it was a mistake.
那她的死呢
And her death?
我与此事完全没有关系 好吗
I had nothing to do with it. Okay?
我保证
I promise!
我想当你一个谎言说得太久
I guess if you tell a lie long enough,
你自己也会开始信以为真
then you just start to believe it.
什么 你在哪里
What? Where are you?
我们怎么做
What do we do?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们就按计划进行 杰克逊
Let's stick to the plan, Jackson.
他醒来了
He's waking up.
好的 躺着别动 除非他问你一个问题
Okay. Stay down, unless he asks you a fucking question.
嘿 杰克逊 我们能杀了他吗
Hey, Jackson, can we kill him?
我们报♥警♥就可以了
Let's-- let's just call the police.
那只是一次外遇
It was just an affair.
我知道你为你母亲的事在责怪我
I know you blamed me for what happened to your mom,
但我们甚至都没再见面
but we weren't even seeing each other anymore.
你那晚和她在一起
You were with her that night.
不 我没有
No, I wasn't.
胡说
Bullshit!
你不知道被关在可怕的寄宿学校
You don't know what it was like stuck at that awful
是什么感觉
boarding school.
她是唯一关心过我的人
She was the only one that ever gave a shit about me.
好 我和她说过话 行了吧
Okay, I talked to her. Okay?
说她的名字
Say her name.
瑞秋 我那晚和她通过电♥话♥
Rachel, I talked to her on the phone that night.
可能就在她死前一小时
Maybe an hour before she died.
她很难过我们的关系宣告结束
She was sad about our relationship ending.
她喝的很醉 但是我没有过来
She was drunk, but I didn't come here.
我知道这会是个错误
I knew it'd be a mistake.
尸检显示她当时怀孕了
The autopsy showed she was pregnant.
那是个男孩
It was gonna be a boy.
我会不再孤独的
I wouldn't be alone.
我们知道不是他父亲的 因为他们没有上♥床♥
We know it wasn't his dad, because they weren't fucking.
他不会说出真♥相♥
He's not gonna tell the truth.
好吧
Fine.
我们杀了他
Let's kill him.
别 好吧
No, fine! Okay!
好吧
Okay.
我那晚和她在一起
I was with her,
但她死的时候我不在那里
but I wasn't there when she died.
我求她再和我温存一晚 她答应了
I begged her for one more night and she agreed.
我们带着一瓶酒去了码头
We took a bottle of wine to the docks to our spot,
然后我们做♥爱♥了
and we made love.
之后她不想结束这段关系
And after, she didn't want it to end,
电影精选列表