现在离开感觉好奇怪
This feels strange to be leaving right now.
我知道
I know.
我是说 嘿 至少你躲过了开箱
I mean, hey, at least it gets you out of unpacking.
我不想躲过开箱
I don't want to get out of unpacking.
我意思是 对 这很逊
I mean, yeah, like it sucks.
我只想安个家
All I want to do is, is nest.
不过你知道的 这没关系
But you know, it's fine. Right?
你不会永远待在那里 还有……
You're not gonna be there forever and--
我们需要这笔钱
We need the money.
我们需要这笔钱
We need the money.
我是说 这就像是冥冥之中
And I mean, it does kind of seem like the universe is just
对你委以重任
handing you this thing.
不
No.
所以你要接下这个活
So, you've got to take it.
你得去
You've got to go.
对我们委以重任
Handing us this thing?
没错
Yes.
坎贝尔先生
Mr. Campbell?
我是
That's me.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你载我
Thanks for the ride.
嗨
Hi.
你好吗 先生
How are you, sir?
谢谢你
Thank you.
呼
Phew.
走这边 先生
It's this way, sir.
好的
Okay.
这是要去哪里
Where does this go?
要去马厩吗
Back to the horse stables?
嗯
Mm.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈喽
Hello.
想必你就是杰克逊爵士
You must be Sir Jackson.
你一定就是伊森
You must be Ethan.
正是在下
Well, that is correct.
这屋子很漂亮
It's a beautiful house.
你知道我们要做什么吗
Do you know what we're supposed to be working on?
我通常会有更多的信息
Usually, I get a little more information.
你参加了秋季的学力水平考试 是吗
You took the SATs in the fall? Yeah?
没错
Yes.
成绩如何
How'd you do?
我不知道
I don't know.
不太好吗
It wasn't good.
比如1100分 1200分
Like 1100s, 1200s?
我不知道
I don't know.
我可以让我爸爸的助手在今晚晚些时候
I can have my dad's assistant forward them to you
拿给你看
later tonight.
好的
Great.
行吧
All right.
那我们做个模拟测试
Let's try a practice test.
看看你的水平如何
We'll see how you do.
好的 这个是测试
All right. This is the test.
你有25分钟 答20道题
You'll have 25 minutes, 20 questions.
记住 别着急
Remember, take your time.
现在开始
And clock starts now.
没有WiFi
No Wi-Fi.
天呐
Jesus.
你很好奇 对吗
Very curious, aren't you?
啊
Huh?
那里有一套完整的老年医学系列
There's a whole series on geriatrics.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry if I was bothering you.
我不知道这里还有其他人在
I didn't know anybody else was in here.
我叫伊森
I'm Ethan.
你们住在这里吗
You guys live here?
对
Yeah.
好吧 我也会在这里 住上一周
Well, I'll be here, too, for a week.
你们知道这里有没有座机 或者……
Do you guys know um, if there's a landline or--
座机
A landline?
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥有点差
Cell service is a little bad.
我的短♥信♥都发不出去
None of my texts are going through.
可以去泳池边试试
Maybe try by the pool.
信♥号♥♥通常在那里最好
Service is usually best out there.
万分感谢
Appreciate it.
抱歉打扰
Sorry for bothering.
你也可以试试WiFi
You could try the Wi-Fi.
密♥码♥是什么
What's the password?
管家有电♥话♥
The butler has a phone.
管家有电♥话♥ 很好
Butler has got a phone. Good.
不 伊森 密♥码♥就是这个
No, Ethan, that's the password.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
完成了
Done.
好的
Well...
我得问问你 你之前有没有看过这个测试
I'll have to ask you, have you seen this test before?
没有
No.
好的 或许你是个数学天才
Okay. Maybe you're a math whiz.
我们来试试写作部分
Let's get you on the writing section.
你有35分钟来完成
For this, you'll have 35 minutes.
我希望你喜欢俄♥国♥文学
I hope you like Russian literature.
这边请
Right this way.
我带您去您的房♥间
I'll show you your room.
当然
Sure.
准备好了吗 挺快的
Already? That was quick.
我还给你计着时的
I'm timing you still.
我在给他计时
I am timing him.
这是您的房♥间 先生
Here's your room, sir.
上课时间是分开的 每天下午2点
The sessions are separate, 2:00 p.m. every day.
您的卧室就在那些门后面
Your bedroom is right through those doors.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
伊森
Ethan.
你好吗
How are you?
你当家教年纪有点大了吧
You're kind of old to be a tutor, right?
这个嘛 我想有待争议
Um, well, that's debatable, I guess.
你是如何成为家教的
How did you become a tutor?
抽认卡 主要是因为抽认卡
Uh, flashcards. Pretty much mainly flashcards.
这是场派对
It's a party.
我看得出
I can see that.
玩开心点
Have fun.
我会的
I will.
派对继续
Party on.
伊森
Ethan.
伊森
Ethan.
我是说 他也许就是那种考满分的孩子
I mean, maybe he's one of those perfect-score kids
他们只是想确认一下
and they just wanna make sure.
我也不知道
I don't know though.
他们说得好像他在春季考砸了一样
They made it sound like he failed in the spring.
我也说不准
Well, I don't know.
他可能对真正的考试会感到焦虑
Maybe he gets anxious on the real thing.
可能吧
Maybe.
房♥子怎么样
How's the house?
这个你来告诉我
Well, you tell me.
哇哦 哇哦 那是什么声音
Whoa, whoa. What was that?
私人台球桌
Own personal pool table.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
我之前走进一个房♥间 里面大概摆着
I walked into a room earlier and it had like,
50辆摩托车
50 motorcycles in it.
什么 50辆摩托车
What? 50 motorcycles?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你见过他的父母了吗
Have you met the parents?
没有 不过我见过管家了
No, but I met the butler.
电影精选列表