等等 什么
Wait, what?
那人应该是我吗
And that's supposed to be me?
受害者说是你
The victim told us it was.
真是疯了
Well, that's crazy.
那不是我
It's not me.
有可能是他的表哥 加文
It's probably his cousin, Gavin.
他才是你应该审问的人
That's who you should be questioning.
我不知道和你说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
我们从你昨晚在哪里开始说起吧
Let's start with where you were last night.
他不是好人
He isn't a good guy.
请告诉我发生了什么
Please, tell me what's going on.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
有很多事你不知道
There's so much you don't know.
我不知道该相信什么了
I-- I don't know what to believe anymore.
我认为你没有这么做
I don't-- I don't think that you'd do this.
但我又想到了你父亲 然后我又想到……
But then I think about your dad and I think about--
我不是我父亲
I'm not my dad.
你母亲为何离开
...why your mom left.
我不想一直这样神经紧张 伊森
And I don't want to be stressed like this all the time, Ethan.
这样对宝宝一点都不好
It's-- it's not good for the baby.
我不明白你为何不能只是……
I don't understand how you can't just--
瑞秋·普拉特是谁
Who's Rachel Platt?
为何这么问
Why?
她是谁
Who is she?
杰克逊在警局告诉我 他很担心我
Jackson told me at the station that he's worried about me.
为什么
Why?
他说他母亲叫
He-- he told me that his mother's name
瑞秋·普拉特
was Rachel Platt.
他母亲
His mother?
他说她被谋杀了
He said that she was murdered.
谋杀
Murdered?
我查了一下 十年前一个叫瑞秋·普拉特的女人
I looked it up and a decade ago a woman named Rachel Platt
淹死在了湖里
drowned in the lake.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
好的 那这个女人和你有什么关系 伊森
Okay. So what does this woman have to do with you, Ethan?
我们……
We were...
曾经在一起过
...seeing each other.
我们约过会
We dated.
那只是一时放纵
It was just a fling.
她不是被谋杀
And she wasn't murdered here.
她是自杀的
She committed suicide.
我一直以为她的儿子叫克里斯托弗
I always thought her son's name was Christopher.
所以你有外遇
So, you were having an affair?
不 那不算外遇
No, it wasn't an affair.
他们基本上已经不在一起了
They basically weren't even together anymore.
他根本不在乎她
He didn't care about her.
噢
Oh.
可怜的杰克逊
Poor Jackson.
可怜的杰克逊 现在变成了疯子
Poor Jackson then, but now he's fucking crazy.
我是说 如果他认为她是被谋杀的话
I mean, if he thinks that she was murdered,
他可能会觉得我与此事有关
he probably thinks I had something to do with that.
所以他试图毁掉我们俩的生活
That's why he's trying to ruin both of our lives.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不想再重温一次
I didn't want to relive it.
我该怎么向你提起这件事
How am I supposed to bring that up to you?
她很疯狂 安妮
She was crazy, Annie.
杰克逊可能是遗传到她
Jackson probably inherited it.
所以他会如此的神经质
That's why he's so fucked up.
当然 他很神经
Of course, he's fucked up.
他受到了精神创伤
He's been traumatized.
你不能…… 噢
You-- you can't just-- oh.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay. You know what?
如果你想告诉我到底发生了什么
If you ever want to tell me what the hell
伊森 你就告诉我
is really going on, Ethan, you let me know.
但在那之前 我希望你离开
But until then, I want you gone.
该死的 靠
Goddamn son of a-- fucking go--
查尔斯 你好吗
Charles, how are you?
欢迎回来 先生
Welcome back, sir.
你住这里吗
Do you live here?
我来帮你拿这些
Here, let me grab those for you.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help you?
对 我想问你住在这里吗
Yeah. I was-- I said, do you live here?
是的 我们住在这里
Yes, we do.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
是的 我在找杰克逊
Yeah, I'm looking for Jackson.
你认识杰克逊吗
Do you know a Jackson?
不认识
No.
你租了这个地方过暑假吗
You renting the place for the summer?
不是
No.
我们住在这里
We live here.
嗯
Hmm.
你可以直接告诉我 因为我在这里待了一周
You can just tell me, because I've-- I've been here all week.
你在这里待了一周是什么意思
What do you mean you've been here all week?
对 我待了一周
Yeah, I've been here all week.
嘿 爸爸 -哦
Hey, dad. - Oh!
特迪 你认识这个人吗
Teddi, do you know this man?
嘿 我冲洗了照片 那些漂亮的小花招
Hey, I developed those photos, that nice little ploy
你表现的像是
that you had trying to make like--
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我们在幽会 好让我陷入麻烦
We had some little rendezvous trying to get me in trouble.
你和杰克逊的父亲
You and Jackson's dad,
这招挺厉害的
that was-- that was a great little trick.
我不认识你
I don't know who you are!
因为我自己还在努力搞清楚事情
Because I'm still trying to figure things out for myself.
我不认识你
I don't know who you are!
先生 让她再出来
Sir! Tell her to come back out here--
因为我要问她几个问题
...because I have some questions.
你给我退后
You need to stay back.
你给我退后 -我会退后
You need to stay back. -I will stay back.
我只是想弄明白这是谁的房♥子
I'm just trying to figure out who's house this is--
这是我的房♥子
It's my house.
我在这里住了一周
Where I've been all week, ‘cause I am done
我受够了被人戏弄 我要知道一切
being fucked with and I need information.
请你离开 不然我帮你离开
Leave now or I make you leave.
好吧
Okay.
找到破绽了 混♥蛋♥
I got you now, bastard.
你住在这里吗 先生
Do you live here, sir?
啊 不是
Huh? No.
额 我有东西落在这里了
Uh, I-- I left something here.
是我的一个朋友住这儿
It's a friend of mine.
谁住在这里
Who lives here?
我想是杰克逊
Jackson, I think.
把手放在我看得见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see ‘em.
快看 这里还有一则新闻
Look, here's another one.
瑞秋有一些……
“Rachel had some...
你来看
I mean, just read.
伊森与此事无关
Look, Ethan didn't have any involvement,
但这事……
but it would just--
这个并不能证明什么
This doesn't prove anything.
这证明了他是个骗子
I mean, it proves that he's a liar.
就因为他没告诉你这个孩子母亲的死亡
Because he didn't tell you that he was questioning
让他受到了盘问
this kid's mom's death.
对
Yes.
我是说 你不认为这件事
I mean-- I mean, don't you think that's
在过去的五年就应该让我们知道吗
something that should've come up over the past five years.
这似乎对我来说很重要
It seems like a pretty big deal to me.
我不知道
I don't know.
你昨晚有睡觉吗
Did you sleep last night?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
电影精选列表