没有错误的答案
There are no wrong answers.
这是篇论说文
It's a persuasive essay.
你要做的就是选择一个立场 然后论证它
All you got to do is pick a side and support it
那这个问题毫无意义
Well, that question makes no sense.
这只是指数增长
It's just exponential growth.
我要选A 满脚的
I'm gonna go with A, sadiated.
我知道什么是指数增长
I know what exponential growth is,
但是没有人会先存3000美元
but nobody would make an initial deposit of $3,000.
这太低了
It's way too low.
第32题 X的值是多少
Number 32, what is the value of X?
你每次说X 总是会让我想起
Every time that you say X, it always just reminds me
我的前任
of my ex.
支持
Pro.
满足的
Satiated.
不 反对
No, con.
16.
14.
谁发明了电♥话♥
Who invented the telephone?
指责
Recrimination.
亚历山大·格雷厄姆·贝尔 -……山大·格雷厄姆·贝尔
Alexander Graham Bell. -...xander Graham Bell.
怎么样 好
What's up? Yeah.
很好 很好
Good. Good, good, good.
呀 呀 呀
Hiya, hiya, hiya!
对 我父亲收集它们
Yeah! My dad collects ‘em.
这东西大概值六位数左右
This thing is worth like, six figures or something.
和解
Reconciliation.
就像你在发牢骚一样
It's like when you were beefing.
但是随后又恢复理智
But then you come back together and like,
冷静了下来
now you're all chill.
非常棒 -嗯
That's great. -Mmm.
凯瑟琳很喜欢你做她的家教
Catherine loves having you as her tutor.
你是如何教学的
What's your process?
对我而言 关键在于建立关联
For me, it's about connection.
你发型很不错
Your hair looks great.
非常棒
Very good.
你上次漏掉了这个词
You missed that one last time.
隐居的
Reclusive.
芬芳的
Redolent.
多余的
Redundant.
反复的 烦人的
Repetitive, annoying.
等等 有多少镍币来着
Wait, how much are nickels again?
呀 呀 呀 呀 呀
Hiya, hiya, hiya, hiya, hiya!
行了 时间到 我们走
All right. Time's up. Let's go.
这么快
Already?
我现在不能告诉你
I can tell you right now--
我爸爸在摩根大通上班……
My dad works at JP Morgan--
如果分母里有一个虚数
And if there's an imaginary number in the denominator,
那你就用一个
then you multiply
共轭复数同时乘以分子和分母
the top and bottom by the complex conjugate.
哈喽
Hello.
你的覆盆子叶茶
Your raspberry leaf tea.
谢谢你 这个对子♥宫♥有好处
Thank you, sir. Good for the uterus.
啊
Ah.
嗯嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Mm.
你真要当着我的面喝酒吗
You're really gonna drink that in front of me?
我等了三个月了
I waited three months.
噢 说好的团结一致呢
Oh. Where's the solidarity?
团结被我放一边了
I left it somewhere.
噢
Oh.
我今天和我父亲说了
I talked to my dad today.
是吗
Yeah?
他有没有提到直到最近的大部分州里
And did he mention that a child born out of wedlock was illegal
私生子还是违法的
in most states until recently?
你有告诉他吗
Did you tell him?
伊森
Ethan.
我会说的
I will.
我保证
I promise.
是吗
Yeah?
你想让我再帮你做一次婴儿式冥想吗
Are you gonna make me do the baby meditation again?
不 不喜欢你的声音
No. Didn't like your voice.
好吧 我也不喜欢
Well, I didn't either.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
现在帮我下腰
Now dip me.
哇哦
Whoa!
当心点 我怀着宝宝
Careful. I'm pregnant.
我有注意
I've noticed.
早上好
Morning, morning.
嘿 杰里米
Hey, Jeremy.
早上好 瑞克
Morning, Rick.
伊森 伊森 等等
Ethan, Ethan, wait.
完成你的考试 我马上回来
Finish your examination, I'll be right back.
嘿 克里斯想让你打给他
Hey, Chris wanted you to call him.
我本打算给你发短♥信♥
I was gonna text you.
他有事找你
He has something for you.
他有说啥事吗
He say what it was?
不确定
Not sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你很漂亮
You look pretty.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 我们进行到哪里了
All right, where were we?
伊森
Ethan!
你在参加派对吗
Are you at a party?
没有 我在大西洋彼岸谈生意
No, no, I'm across the pond making deals happen, man.
这里的运输大佬 他们希望他们的儿子
All these shipping magnets, they want their sons
进监狱
to go prison.
这绝对是一个新兴市场
It's definitely an emerging market.
不错哦
Cool!
嘿 听着 你吃过血肠吗
Hey, listen, have you ever had blood sausage?
是的 我吃过 克里斯
Yes, I have, Chris.
他们这里做得超级新鲜
They make it super fresh here.
达莉亚说你有事找我
Daria said you got something.
我今早收到一封邮件
I got an email this morning.
暑期临时工 也许能帮你很好地缓解
Summer gig, might be a great way to keep you afloat
经济压力
through the fall.
因为我知道你缺钱
‘Cause I know you need that dinero, baby.
是什么工作
What is it?
他们点名要你
They asked for you by name.
你是个有名的家教
You're tutor famous, man.
可能是和高盛集团有联♥系♥的
It's probably a referral from Lombardis,
伦巴第人转介来的
Goldman Sachs connection.
我也不确定
I don't know.
我只知道他们开你2500美元一天
All I know is they're offering you $2,500 a day.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
听着 唯一的问题就是他们要私下
Listen, the only thing is they're gonna pay you
付你钱
under the table.
你要提前在那里待一周作为试用期
You're gonna stay on premise for a week as a trial basis.
当然了
Of course.
他们有个家教平房♥
They've got some sort of tutor bungalow.
额 是哪户人家
Um... Who's the family?
具体信息不多
Details are sparse.
但他绝对是贵宾 而且肯定要尽快开始
But it's definitely VIP and it definitely starts ASAP.
听着 老兄 我要挂电♥话♥了
Look, buddy, I've got to go, man.
我要找一个捐赠者开个重要会议
Important meeting I gotta get to a donor and everything.
我晚点打给你 好吗
I'll call you later. Okay?
行了 再见
All right. Ciao.
抱歉
Sorry.
达莉亚
Daria.
电影精选列表