你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
只是想你了
Just-- just missing you.
我也想你
Well, I miss you, too.
只用再多睡几觉
It'll just be a few more sleeps.
我们就可以在一起了
We'll be together.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
行吧
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也是
I love you, too.
好 晚安
Okay. Goodnight.
晚安
Night.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然
Sure.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我撒谎了
I lied.
我母亲 她没有被送走
My mom, she never got sent away.
是她离开了
She left.
哦
Oh.
继续吧
Go on.
人们通常只是点点头 然后就走了
Usually, people just nod and check out.
太难熬了
It's been super hard.
我父亲从来都不喜欢我
He's never liked me, my dad.
随着我长大 他越来越变本加厉
And it's only gotten worse as I've gotten older.
我达不到他的期望
I'm not living up to his expectations.
我父亲很可怕
My dad's horrible.
种族主义 暴躁 酗酒
Racist, angry, drinks all the time.
我永远不知道我会面对什么样的他
I never know what version of him I'm gonna get.
我还没有告诉他我要当爹了
I still haven't told him I have a baby on the way.
我母亲在我10岁的时候离开了
My mom took off when I was 10.
她忍♥受不了
She couldn't handle it.
或许我经历过最艰难的事情
It's probably the hardest thing I ever had to go through
就是失去她
was losing her.
我只能试着提醒自己 我们不过是崩溃了
I just try and remind myself that we're all just broken.
我们真的只能尽力而为
We can really only just try our best.
我肯定你父亲是爱你的 杰克逊
I'm sure your dad loves you, Jackson.
也许他只是用了种不同寻常的方式表达爱
He probably just has a really strange way of showing that.
你会倾听
You listen.
你一定是个很特别的人
You must be a really special person.
什么鬼啊
What the fuck!
噢
Oh.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ!
谢谢你来陪我做产检
Thanks for being my stand-in birthing partner today.
当然了 废话
Yeah. Duh!
我喜欢他们在教学大纲上写了高♥潮♥分娩
I love that they had orgasmic birth on the syllabus.
你真♥相♥信那个
You believe that?
我不敢相信
I could not believe.
但我不想让你抱太大希望
But I wouldn't get your hopes up.
有点希望吧
Kinda hoping.
我也说不清
I don't know.
真的
Honestly.
我总觉得我应该停下来
I always feel like I'm supposed to like stop
在那里做一下三头肌弯曲
and do triceps dips there.
不 不
No, no.
我永远做不到
I can never do.
嗯嗯 嗯嗯
Mm-mm. Mm-mm.
你应该享受怀孕 享受这个身体
You need to enjoy being pregnant, enjoy this bod.
对
Yeah.
想吃啥就吃啥 姐妹
Eat what you want, girl.
不要健身
Don't work out.
是
Yeah.
伊森会很喜欢的
Ethan will love it.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是又开始纠结了
I'm just obsessing again.
雕塑家女孩
Sculptor girl?
对
Yeah.
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许是受到激素影响 我还在生气
Maybe it's the hormones, but it's just-- I'm still angry.
你懂我的意思吗 -知道
You know what I mean? -Yeah, yeah.
就是老生常谈 像在艺术家静修会上
It's just-- it's so fucking cliché like, hooking up
进行勾搭
at an artists' retreat?
真的吗 -我知道
Really? -I know.
生气是有道理的
It makes sense to be angry.
当你有了孩子 一切都变了
It's like everything changes when you have a kid.
他不再只是你的丈夫
He's not just your husband anymore,
他也是你孩子的父亲
he's the father of your child.
没错
Yeah.
虽然我们还没有结婚
Well, I mean, we're not married.
但我会听你的
But, but I hear you.
好的
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
什么事
Yeah?
我和我父亲说了
I talked to my dad.
他说我们明天可以吃一顿特别的晚餐
He said we can have a special dinner tomorrow
来庆祝最后一天课程
to celebrate the final session.
他在傍晚时分回家
He gets in by early evening.
我们今天几乎没怎么上课
Well, we hardly did any work today.
他又不知道
Well, he doesn't know that.
他很高兴要见到你
He's excited to meet you.
我们上完课后 我就得离开
I have to leave right after our session.
拜托 就多待一会儿
Come on! Just stay a little.
你很酷
You're so cool.
我想多了解一下你
I-- I want to get to know you.
杰克逊 这是份工作 好吗
Jackson, this is a job. Okay?
我不知道你把这当成什么
I don't know what you thought it was,
但我是你的家教
but I'm your tutor.
我不是你的朋友 好吗
I'm not your friend. Okay?
祝你晚上愉快
Have a good night.
杰克逊
Jackson?
杰克逊
Jackson?
杰克逊
Jackson?
杰克逊
Jackson?
你在做哪一题
Which problem are you on?
我们今天只剩下两个小时
We only have two hours left today,
我想好好完成一些作业
and I want to get some good work done.
好吗
Okay?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
听着 嘿 放轻松
Look, hey, just relax.
别着急
Relax.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
冷静点
Calm down.
听着 昨天的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about yesterday.
我不是故意扫你兴的
I didn't mean to upset you.
但我确实得回家
But I do have to get home.
我和我女朋友有安排了
I have plans with my girlfriend.
行吧
Okay.
而且我真的觉得
And I do think that you formed
你对我产生了一种不太健康的依恋
a slightly unhealthy attachment to me.
我只是想了解你
I just want to get to know you.
这有什么问题吗
What's wrong with that?
我看到你电脑上的照片了
I saw the pictures on your computer.
你不应该看我的电脑
You shouldn't be on my computer.
我知道
I know.
我昨晚去找你道歉 想和你说对不起
I came to find you last night to apologize, to say I'm sorry.
不
No.
是我对不起
I'm sorry.
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
我想我们如果……
I think if we--
电影精选列表