因为她爱我
because she loved me.
她丈夫给她下了最后通牒
Her husband gave her an ultimatum.
他说她不能离开她的家人
He said she couldn't leave her family.
她不能离开你
She couldn't leave you.
所以她变得歇斯底里
And so, she got hysterical.
但我没想到她会伤害自己
But I didn't-- I didn't think she'd hurt herself.
杰克逊 拜托 我每天都在想
Jackson, come on, I think about it every day
如果我那晚没有离开 事情又会是怎样
what would've happened had I just fucking stayed here.
我是说……
I mean, I...
天呐
Oh God!
对不起 真的很对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
胡说八道
This is bullshit.
不 我没有胡说
Uh, no, it's not.
我自责了很多年 后来我发现了
I blamed myself for years and then I found the things
她留下的东西
she left behind.
她在日记里提到了你
She wrote about you in her diary.
她很害怕
She was scared.
她说你看起来不稳定
She said you seemed unstable.
突然间 我想通了
And then suddenly, it made sense to me.
这从来都不是我的错 我知道我应该做什么了
It had never been my fault, and I knew what I needed to do.
你想对我做什么
What do you want from me?
那不是意外
It wasn't an accident.
是你杀了她
You killed her.
我要你去自首
Turn yourself in.
你为什么看不到我们之间真实存在的感情
Why can't you see what-- what was between us was real,
我真的爱她
that I loved her?
她没有这种感觉
Well, she didn't feel the same.
她说你是条可怜的小狗
She said you were a pathetic puppy dog.
她不明白你为什么不能停下来
She couldn't understand why you wouldn't stop.
杰克逊 别念了
Jackson, stop.
这个可怜的家伙乞求被接受
“This poor boy begging to be accepted--"
住嘴
Stop it!
被人渴望
“...to be wanted--"
住嘴
Stop it!
成为依靠
“...to belong.
一个绝望的闯入者
A hopeless interloper--"
别念了
Stop!
渴望成为这无欲世界的
“...desperate to be a part of the world
一部分
that has no desire--"
天啊
Oh my gosh!
让他能参与更多 而不仅限于欢愉的周末
“...to include him in anything more than a weekend of pleasure.
曾经讨喜的人 现在只剩悲伤和可怜
What was once adorable is now just sad and pathetic.
他有妄想症
He's delusional.”
我只是个孩子
I was just a kid.
你从我身边夺走了她
You took her from me.
你为什么就不能放手
Why couldn't you just let it go?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
杰克逊
Jackson.
在我小时候 我经常玩捉迷藏
When I was a little boy, I used to play.
我找我母亲的时候 她会告诉我是变热了
I spy with my mom and she'd say if I was getting hotter
还是变冷了
or colder.
我现在是什么状态
What am I getting at?
热了 还是冷了
Hotter or colder?
看到你了
I see you.
在哪里
Where is it?
出来吧 出来吧 不管你躲在哪里
Come out, come out wherever you are.
我知道你就藏在这里面
I know you're in here somewhere.
问题是在何处
The question is where?
找到你啦
There you are!
天啊 我不敢相信之前没有看见你
My God, I can't believe I didn't see you before.
你和她长得真像
You look just like her.
我看着她咽下最后一口气
I watched her take her last breath.
现在我要看着你断气
Now I'm gonna watch you take yours.
啊 出来吧
Ah. Come on!
你该上西天了
It's your time to die.
我会像杀瑞秋那样杀掉你
I'll kill you like Rachel.
伊森
Ethan!
安妮
Annie!
伊森 你在干什么
Ethan, what are you doing?
你看到这个变♥态♥孩子对我做了什么吗
Do you see what this psycho kid has done to me?
没有
No.
这一切都是他做的
He did all of this.
你看不出来 因为他耍得我们团团转
You just can't see it, because he's been fucking with us.
他一直在骗你
He's been lying to you.
也一直在骗我
He's been lying to me.
不 这不是真的
No, no, it's not true.
这不是真的
It's not true.
你杀了…… 你杀了瑞秋
You killed-- you killed Rachel.
瑞秋是死于意外
Rachel, no, that was an accident.
我刚听到你说的
I just heard you.
是 没错
Yes, it was.
那是个失误
It was a mistake.
不是的 -那是个失误
No, it wasn't. -It was a mistake.
她在喝酒
She was drinking.
不 不是真的
No, that's not true.
是真的
It was.
你了解我
You know me.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
我们很幸福 就我和你
We were good, just you and I.
我们在一起很幸福
We were good together.
但你现在知道的太多了
But now you know too much.
不
No.
不
No.
你是个怪物
You're a monster.
还没发现
Nothing yet.
他们找到尸体了吗
Did they find the body?
你为什么不告诉我他做了什么
Why didn't you tell me what he did?
我应该说的
I should've.
但我需要自己找出真♥相♥
But I needed to find out for myself.
你可以一辈子陪伴某人
You can spend your entire life with someone,
却无法看穿他的真面目
and never know who they really are.
对我而言 关键在于建立关联
For me, it's about connection.
有助于识别和联♥系♥那些可能会阻碍每个特定的学生的
Helps to identify and relate to the walls and barriers that
高墙和障碍
could potentially be blocking each particular student.
一个简单的解决方案百试百灵
A simple solution can go a long way.
不仅用在教书 也可用在生活
Not just in education, but in life.
最重要的是 你必须热爱你的工作
Most importantly, you've got to love what you do.
要明白每个学生的旅程
Understand that each student's journey
都有自己独特的奖励
has its own unique reward.
电影精选列表