还有管家 你别说了
The butler, shut up!
哇哦
Wow.
这孩子给我一种奇怪的感觉
Well, the kid is giving me sort of a strange vibe.
好像他有点不正常之类的
Like, he's got to be on the spectrum or something.
听起来像是个疯狂天才
Sounds like some kind of mad genius.
我倒是希望他是个疯狂天才
Well, I hope he's mad genius.
我是说 听起来这一周会很轻松
Well, I mean, sounds like a pretty easy week.
对
Yeah.
拿到钱就走人 亲爱的
Take that money and run, baby.
我想我要停止这种
I guess, I've got to stop thinking like
我做此事是出于必须 而不是为了我们的想法
I have to do this instead of I get to do this for us.
确实
Exactly.
你都有自己的台球桌了
You get to have your own pool table.
这相当酷
It's pretty cool.
是啊
Yeah.
那个抹杀浪漫的小家伙怎么样了
How's the little romance killer doing?
天呐 别这样说
Oh my God, stop saying that.
一点都不好笑
It's not funny.
我只是开玩笑
I'm just kidding.
我们也许该睡觉了
We should probably get some sleep.
看看明天会怎样
See how tomorrow is.
嗯哼 好 我也是
Mm-hmm. Yeah, me too.
我希望可以给你分享一些我遇到的
I hope I can call you with some wonderful stories
精彩的
of all my--
好的
Okay.
冒险故事
...adventures.
我明天和你聊
I'll talk to you tomorrow.
爱你哟
I love you.
好的 睡个好觉
Okay. Sleep tight.
拜
Bye.
你喜欢做什么
So, what do you like to do?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
比如在学校 你喜欢什么
Like in school, what do you like?
数学 英语
Math, English.
你喜欢音乐吗
You like music?
每个人都听音乐
Everyone listens to music.
你喜欢听什么
What do you listen to?
每样都会听一点
A little bit of everything.
每样都会听一点
Little bit of everything.
那个人是谁
Who is that guy?
天啊
Oh my!
他是我表哥
He's my cousin.
他和我们一起过暑假
He summers with us.
我是独生子 所以他就像我哥哥一样
And I'm-- I'm an only child, so he's like a brother to me.
你父亲是做什么的
What's your dad do?
我不能说
I'm not allowed to say.
你不能告诉我你父亲的工作
You can't tell me what your dad does?
那你母亲呢
What about your mom?
额 她……
Um, sh--
她被送走了
They sent her away.
抱歉
Sorry.
你会拍什么样的照片
What kind of pictures do you take?
我看到你的相机了
I saw your camera.
大部分拍人
People mostly.
你给你的学生拍过照吗
You ever take pictures of your students?
没有
No.
那样会有点怪
That'd be a little weird.
我主要是抽象摄影师
Mostly an abstract photographer.
你去学校学过摄影吗
Did you go to school for it?
没有 我高中时做过新闻摄影
No, I did photo journalism in high school.
然后有点沉迷其中 变成了爱好
And that just kind of stuck, caught the bug.
那孩子呢 是计划好的吗
What about the baby? Was it planned?
你怎么知道孩子的事
How do you know about the baby?
你在担心有个私生子吗
Are you worried about having a bastard?
抱歉 你说什么
Excuse me?
你没有结婚 对吧
Well, you're not married, right?
我只是好奇
I'm just curious.
我们还是专心工作吧
Let's focus on work.
怎么了
What's up?
你还没迟到吗
Aren't you late for something?
实际上我们今天要两点才开始
We actually don't start until 2:00 today.
哦
Oh.
你要搭车吗
You want a ride?
不用了
I'm all right.
来吧 上车
Come on, get in the car.
好吧
Okay.
你喜欢特迪
You like Teddi?
她必须服从我
She has to obey me.
你可以拥有她
You can have her.
我有女朋友了 谢谢
I got a girlfriend. Thanks.
杰克逊告诉我 你的女人怀孕了
Jackson told me that your lady is pregnant.
所以这可能是你最后的机会
So, this could be your last chance.
杰克逊怎么样了
How's Jackson doing?
我是说 在他经历了这么多事以后
I mean, after all that he's been through.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他跟你说了什么
What did he tell you?
他说他母亲被送走了
That his mom was sent away.
对 你可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
可以这么说
You could say that.
然后 好
And... boom.
搞定
Done.
嘿 你可以给我拍张照吗
Hey, will you take my picture?
不用怪异的方式 就专业地拍一张
Not in a creepy way, but professional.
我还要批改打分
Got to grade this.
拜托了
Please?
行吧 你想在哪里拍
Okay. Where do you want to?
别这样子
Don't do that.
额 就放松一点
Um, just relax.
坦然自若
Be comfortable.
自然一点
Just be real.
行了
Got ya.
还有 你猜怎么着
Also, guess what?
什么
What?
我们剩下的课程取消了
The rest of our session has been cancelled.
不 没有
No, it hasn't.
目前还没有
Not yet.
好吧……
Well--
我们只是想弄清楚 你要多少钱
We're just trying to figure out, what's your price?
你不会有麻烦的
You won't get in trouble.
他父亲什么都不知道
His father doesn't know anything.
要不我给你1000美元
What if I give you a $1,000?
杰克逊 这太荒唐了
Jackson, that's ridiculous.
我不能拿你的钱
I can't take your money.
拜托 区区1000何足挂齿
Come on! A 1,000 is like nothing.
对你来说也许是
Maybe for you.
那你要多少 3000
How much? 3,000?
我不会说任何数字
I'm not naming a number.
5,000.
5000一次
Going once.
5000两次
Going twice?
5,000.
成交
Deal.
成交了
Sold.
呼 真容易
Phew. That was easy.
我以为你会让我很难办
I thought you'd make me work for that.
但是明天
But tomorrow?
就当你已经全部看过了
Just when you've thought you've seen it all.
他们说我们下次去的时候 也许能查出性别
They say we might find out the sex at our next visit.
噢 哇哇哇 我好兴奋
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa! I'm so excited.
我要不要等你回来 还是……
Should I um, wait until you come back? Or?
当然啦 最好等我
Absolutely, you better.
电影精选列表