伊森经常跟我提起你
Ethan-- Ethan's told me a lot about you.
你喜欢这个地方吗
Uh, you like this place?
我觉得这里的食物棒极了
I-- I think the food here is divine.
嗯
Mmm.
对 很棒
Yeah, it's good.
价格也很贵
It's um, it's expensive.
很好
Good.
你这么晚还在这里做什么
What are you doing out here so late?
我十七岁了 伊森
Well, I'm 17, Ethan.
我也有自己的生活
I have a life.
当然了
Of course.
我家在这个街区有三栋楼
My family owns three buildings on this block.
我们周末会来这里
We're here on weekends.
噢
Oh.
很好
Great.
很高兴见到你
Well, it was so nice meeting you.
我也是
Nice to meet you, too.
每次你一喝酒
Every single time that you drink,
不是尴尬我 就是尴尬你自己
you embarrass me and you embarrass yourself.
天呐 我讨厌你那副样子
God, I hate it when you get like that.
我说错了话
It was a mistake.
不 你这是贬低
No, it's belittling.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这让我想到了你父亲
And it reminds me of your dad.
对不起
I'm sorry.
天呐 他们只是孩子 伊森
God, they're just kids, Ethan.
如果他们是娇生惯养 他们也无能为力
They can't help if they come from money.
即使他们有一点神经质
Even if they're a little bit messed up,
这不是他们的错
it's not their fault.
安妮 我下次见到他时 我会道歉的
Annie, I'll apologize to him the next time I see him.
行 好的
Yeah. Okay.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
嘿 计划有变
Hey, change of plans.
我父亲在城里有事 我需要在那里
My dad has a thing in the city and I need to be there.
我们能推迟一下 到我们的联排别♥墅♥见面吗
Can we push it back and meet at our townhouse?
我现在正准备出去
I was actually just about to head out there now.
我在等车
I'm uh, just waiting for the car.
不用 我打给他们了
No, I called them.
他们会在两点时来接你
They'll pick you up at 2:00.
进门请随意
Feel free to let yourself in.
好吧 行
Okay. Cool.
嘿 我想说声对不起
Hey, I mean, I just wanted to say sorry for--
我们晚点再聊
Let's just talk later.
好的
Okay.
待会儿见
See you soon.
好
Okay.
哈喽
Hello?
哈喽
Hello?
嘿
Hey.
我们会来迟一点
We're running late.
堵车了
Traffic.
我不知道这事会耽误一下午
I didn't know this was gonna be an all-afternoon thing.
我告诉安妮要陪她吃晚餐
I told Annie we'd get dinner.
你饿了可以吃点东西
Have something to eat if you're hungry.
我给你留了些水果
I let you some fruit.
是 我看到了
Yeah, I see it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我等你来
I'll be here.
哈喽
Hello?
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey,hey, hey, hey!
安妮
Annie?
你去哪里了
Where were you?
杰克逊没有出现
Jackson never showed up.
七个小时
For seven hours?
他打电♥话♥说他会来迟一点
He called, said he was gonna be late,
留了些水果给我吃 然后我就昏过去了
left some fruit for me to have and I passed out.
昏过去了
Passed out?
伊森 你浑身湿透了
Ethan, you're soaking wet.
因为我是在湖里醒来的 安妮
Because I woke up in a lake, Annie.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
你是说他…… 你是说这个孩子
What are you saying that he-- you're saying that this kid,
他给你下药了
that he drugged you?
我不知道该怎么跟你说
Well, I don't know what to tell you,
因为事情就是如此
because that's what happened.
好吧
Okay.
你错过了我们和医生的预约
Well, you uh, you missed our doctor's appointment.
该死的 是……
Goddamn it, that was--
对 就是今天 没错
Yeah, it was today. Yeah.
哦 还有个女人打电♥话♥找你
Oh, and some woman called for you.
谁
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 伊森
I don't know, Ethan.
我每次一问她 她就挂断
She hung up every time that I asked.
她的号♥码是多少
That's-- what's her number.
我会给她回电♥话♥
I'll call her back.
天呐 伊森 别这么走掉
Oh my God. Ethan, don't walk away from me.
她是谁 这个女人是谁
Who was she? Who was this woman?
为什么你头发都湿了
Why is your hair wet?
安妮 你在妄下结论
Annie, you're jumping to conclusions.
考虑到过去发生的事
I think that I have a right to be suspicious
我认为我有权怀疑 伊森
given what's happened in the past, Ethan.
你说你会在城里
You say that you're gonna be in the city
但我清楚地看到你在长岛
and I can clearly see that you're in Long Island.
听着 我知道你手♥机♥上有我的追踪器
Look, I know that you have my tracker on your phone.
是我让你留着的
I asked you to keep it there.
我是孩子的父亲 我没什么好隐瞒的
I'm the father of our child and I have nothing to hide.
伊森 这太疯狂了
Ethan, that's crazy.
你在说些什么
What are you--what are you saying?
那个孩子为什么要给你下药
That-- that-- that why-- why would this kid drug you?
为什么会有陌生女人打来电♥话♥
Why have some random woman call the house?
你想让我说什么 安妮
What do you want me to say, Annie?
我不……
I don't--
啊 我也在寻找答案
Huh? I'm trying to find answers, too.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
你很明显不相信我
You clearly don't trust me.
嗯 真有意思
Hmm. This is interesting.
鼻喷♥剂♥和眼药水中含有四氢唑啉
Tetrahydrozoline found in nasal spray, eye drops,
无味 会导致意识丧失
Tasteless, causes lack of consciousness
和昏迷
and coma.
额
Uh...
他给我下的可能就是这个
That's probably what he gave me.
我现在头好疼
And I have such a headache.
另一个副作用
Another side effect.
你饿了可以吃点东西
Have something to eat if you're hungry.
我给你留了些水果
I left you some food.
特迪 特迪 把他衣服脱了
Teddi, Teddi, take his shirt off.
杰克逊 快拍照
Jakson, hurry. Take the photo.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
照片显示如何
How'd-- how'd the pictures turn out?
一切正常
They're all right.
有什么好消息吗
Yeah, you get anything good?
没有
Not really.
我肯定一定会有好消息的
I'm sure there must have been something good in there.
对不起 安妮
I'm sorry, Annie.
我不想吵架
I don't want to fight.
我也不想
I don't want to fight either.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我们睡觉 好吗
Let's go to bed, okay?
我不知道 伊森
I don't know, Ethan.
电影精选列表