Hey! Hey! Cut it out!
噢!噢!你能帮助我们吗?
Ow! Ow! Can you help us?
啊!啊!啊!
Aah! Aah! Aah!
嘿 你们在干什么?
Hey, what are you guys doing?
你知道你在干什么吗?
What do you think you're doing?
啊!
Aah!
嘿!
Hey!
哦!
Oh!
我的腿!
My leg!
嗯?
Huh?
哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha!
当我返回小镇的时候
As I went back home,
我无法接受这个事实
I could not get over the fact
我杀死了自己的父亲!
that I had killed my own father!
我很内疚 但当我瞧见天启集团...
I felt so guilty, but I felt a lot worse
在我离家时的邪恶行径
when I saw what Apocalypse Incorporated
我感觉更糟了
had done to Tromaville in my absence.
哦!我差点忘了
Oops! I almost forgot.
我得把要洗的衣服分类
I've got to sort the laundry.
那是谁? 梅尔文吗?
Who's that? Melvin?
梅尔文 你从日本回来了吗?
Melvin, are you back from Japan?
梅尔文吗? 梅尔文 是你吗?
Melvin? Melvin, is that you?
梅尔文 梅尔文 是你吗?
Melvin. Melvin, is that you?
你从日本回来了?
Back from Japan?
梅尔文 你的肌肉摸起来 感觉不错
Melvin, your muscles feel- They feel nice,
但感觉它们有点变小了
but they feel a little smaller.
梅尔文 你怎么了?
Melvin, what happened to you?
你吃过日本的那种奇怪的鱼吗?
Have you been eating that funny fish from Japan?
吃过那个寿司吗?
That- That Sushi?
梅尔文 梅尔文 你为什么不跟我说话?
Melvin, Melvin, why don't you speak to me?
我太想你了
I missed you so much.
嘿 那不是你 梅尔文!
Hey, that's not you, Melvin!
坐坐吧
Have a seat.
我们是新来的警卫 亲爱的
We're the new guard, honey.
你可以理解为 咱们迁到了你这地
You could say we was moving in on your territory.
这就是她住的地方? 好一个垃圾堆
This is where she lives? What a dump.
真是引人入胜
Absolutely fascinating.
这地方 需要好好装♥修♥
This place, it needs a lot of work.
而我们就要接管了
And we're taking over.
我苦等许久了
I've been waiting and waiting
就为了摸到这些黄色的锁
to get a hold of these yellow locks
还有这对瓜一样厚的乳♥房♥♥
and these melon-heavy breasts.
- Woo! - Woo!
-哈哈哈!-哈哈哈!
- Ha ha ha! - Ha ha ha!
这婊♥子♥弄断了我的指甲!
The bitch broke my nail!
让我现在就杀了她 老大
Let me kill her now, boss.
梅尔文!
Melvin!
梅尔文
Melvin.
叽阿
Grrr.
哇!我给你准备了一罐有毒炸♥药♥ 宝贝
Whoa! I've got a Toxic Explosive for you, baby.
梅尔文!
Melvin!
坏坏女孩!
Bad, bad girl!
梅尔文 我们谈谈
Melvin, let's talk about this.
我被欺负了!我们走吧!
I've been hurt! Let's go!
梅尔文!
Melvin!
母狗!
Bitch!
我要把你像许愿骨一样劈成两半!
I'm going to break you in half like a fucking wishbone.
放开我 你这婊♥子♥!
Get off of me, you whore!
你这疯婊♥子♥!
You crazy bitch!
你这瞎婆娘!
You blind bimbo bitch!
看 梅尔文 我在帮忙
Look, Melvin, I'm helping.
梅尔文
Melvin.
克莱尔
Claire.
哦 我的梅尔文
Oh, my Melvin.
没人敢惹坏女孩
Nobody messes with the bad girls.
哦 梅尔文
Oh, Melvin.
但现在毒魔回家了 我没荒废时间
But now Toxie was back home, and I wasted no time.
我立即着手清理特罗马维尔
I immediately set about cleaning up Tromaville.
好公民们团结起来支持我
The good citizens rallied to support me.
好耶!
Yeah!
当主席看到我回来的时候
When the Chairman saw that I was back
他最周密的计划也落空了
and that his best-laid plans had gone astray,
他决定 如果他不能拥有特罗马维尔
he decided that if he couldn't own Tromaville,
就会摧毁特罗马维尔
then he was going to destroy Tromaville.
邪恶的主席召唤
The evil Chairman Summoned
他最疯狂 最暴♥力♥的追随者
his craziest and most violent henchman-
黑暗骑士
The Dark Rider.
哈哈哈哈哈哈!
Ah ha ha ha ha ha!
哈哈哈!
Ah ha ha ha ha!
300磅硝化甘油
With 300 pounds of Nitroglycerin
绑在他身上携带着
strapped to his body,
黑暗骑士接到命令
the Dark Rider was ordered
撞进特罗马维尔市政厅
to crash into the Tromaville City Hall
把整个小镇炸成碎片
and blow the entire town to Smithereens.
如果黑暗骑士成功炸毁了特罗马维尔
If the Dark Rider succeeded in blowing up Tromaville,
妈妈 克莱尔 还有我所有的朋友都会被杀
Mom, Claire, and all my friends would be killed.
更糟的是 如果特罗马维尔被摧毁
Even worse, if Tromaville was destroyed,
就不会有《毒魔复仇者3》了
there would never be a Toxic Avenger Part III.
停!
Stop!
哦!
Oh!
-嘿 搞什么 -抱歉 的哥
- Hey, what the- - Sorry about that, Cabby.
我是毒魔复仇者
I'm the Toxic Avenger.
我 我 我勒个去
Ho-ho-holy shit.
现在 让我们抓住那个家伙
Now, let's get that guy.
当心
Look out.
老前辈们
Senoir citizens.
对不起 女士 先生 我需要搭你们的出租
Pardon me, ma'am, sir. I need your cab.
出租车司机 我是毒魔复仇者
Cabby, I'm the Toxic Avenger.
我们必须拯救特罗马维尔
We must save Tromaville.
跟着那个骑摩托车的恶棍
Follow that villain on the motorcycle
用力踩油门 我们走吧!
and put the pedal to the metal. Let's go!
我离开南布朗克斯 就为了这个?
For this I left the south bronx?
希望这次我能多捞点小费
I hope I get a good tip out of this.
快点 的哥
Step on it, Cabby.
他往那边去了
He went that way.
快点!
Hurry up!
踩油门!
Step on it!
等等!
Wait!
啊啊啊!
Ah ah ah!
哇! 快点 的哥 哇!
Whoa! Step on it, Cabby. Whoa!
哇!
Whoa!
我晚点再修缮
I'll fix it later.
啊!
Aah!
赫尔曼 你这个笨蛋
Herman, you dumb schmuck.
我们应该去法国餐厅的
We should have gone to the french restaurant.
闭嘴 赛迪 我们去中餐厅 那儿价格低廉
Shut up, Sadie. We're going chinese. It's cheaper.
好一个结婚周年纪念日
Some wedding anniversary.
啊!
Aah!
哇!
Whoa!
好了 孩子们 迈过绿化带
OK, kids. Cross at the green.
现在 孩子们 等等
Now, kids. Wait.
嘿 什么-
Hey, what the-
不 不 不! 减速
No, no, no! Slow down.
不! 踩刹车!
No! Slow down!
嗯 哈哈哈
Well, ha ha ha.
看 吉米?
See, Jimmy?
安全第一
Safety first.
我告诉你
I tell you.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
50周年纪念日
50 year anniversary.
电影精选列表