它改变了我的生理结构
It affected my biochemical makeup.
每当我感到邪恶的存在
Every time I sense evil,
我体内的特罗马粒子
these Tromatons inside me
就会逼着我去摧毁它们
force me to destroy it.
不过 我必须报答你救了我
Still, I must repay you for saving me.
你要我做什么我就做什么
I will do whatever you wish.
嗯?
Hmm?
嘿!
Hey!
帮我找到我父亲怎么样?
How about helping me find my father?
巨无霸.琼寇
Big Mac Junko.
来吧 我在街上有很多熟人
Come. I have many contacts on the street.
雅美和我在东京到处找我父亲
Masami and I searched all over Tokyo for my father.
grrr
我们去问问那个街头小年青吧
Let's go ask that street-smart youth gang.
也许他们知道
Maybe they know.
她把我介绍给所有
She introduced me
强干又精明的街头人士
to all the tough and savvy street people.
你认识巨无霸.琼寇先生吗?
Do you know Mr. Big Mac Junko?
东京就像特罗马维尔一样,
Tokyo, like Tromaville,
也是一个居住的好地方
was also a nice place to live.
人们有许多有趣的活动
The people had many interesting activities,
就像是在街上跳舞
Like dancing in the streets.
我们没能找到我父亲
We didn't have much luck finding my father.
我真的开始感到沮丧了
I really started to get bummed out.
东京的人们非常棒
The people of Tokyo were terrific.
他们想尽一切办法让我高兴起来
They did everything they could to cheer me up.
我佯装快乐 尽我最大的努力玩得开心
I put on a happy face and tried my best to have fun.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
哦 那看起来不错
Oh, that looks good.
在这里守住我的拖把
Here. Hold my mop.
你在这儿等着 我马上出来
You wait here. I'll be right out.
grrr
快 跟我来 嗯
Come on, follow me. Mmm.
塑料面条弄的我的胃满当当
The plastic noodles made my stomach full
但如果没有我的父亲 我的生活将永远不会充实
but without my father my life would never be full.
别这么难过 梅尔文先生
Do not be so sad, Mr. Melvin.
我们会找到你父亲的
We will find your father.
我知道 我知道我们会的 但好像这事...
I know. I know we will but as if things weren't
还不够糟一样 这些盯着我看的人
bad enough already all these people they
让我觉得非常不自在
keep staring at me. I feel so out of place.
没有问题 跟我来
No problem. Come with me.
Pheww.
雅美 对我乔装打扮
Masami disguised me
我看起来就像一个典型的日本商人
so I looked exactly like a Typical Japanese Businessman.
现在我真的融入了
Now I really fit right in.
我感觉舒服多了
I felt so much more comfortable.
我看起来和闻起来都很专业
I looked and smelled so professional,
我相信爸爸会为我感到骄傲的
I was sure Dad would be real proud of me
要是我能找到他就好了
if I could only locate him.
与此同时 在特罗马维尔
Meanwhile, back in Tromaville,
董事长和他邪恶的集团追随者
the Chairman and his evil Corporate Henchmen
趁我不在家的功夫偷家
were taking advantage of my absence.
天启集团重返特罗马维尔
Apocalypse Incorporated moved back into Tromaville
开始有条不紊的
and systematically
在整个镇子里
began spreading its Chemical Pollution
散布有毒化学品
all over the entire town.
让我们利用
Let's make use
我们在特罗马维尔新收♥购♥的房♥产
of our newly acquired property in Tromaville
扩大我们的吞并计划
to expand our takeover project.
我相信你们都有工作要做
I believe you all have work to do.
他展现出难以置信的邪恶与傲慢行为
In a display of incredibly evil arrogance,
把我们小镇的名字
the name of our town
从特罗马维尔镇 变成了末日维尔镇
was changed from Tromaville to Apocalypseville,
人们对此无能为力
And the people were helpless to do anything about it.
没有我在那里对抗邪恶
Without me there to fight evil,
天启集团的合并计划
Apocalypse Incorporated
将会统治各行各业
was able to take over all walks of life.
他们控制了特罗马维尔的工业命脉
They took control of Tromaville's industrial life.
更糟的是,
Much worse,
他们控制了特罗马维尔的文化命脉
they took control over Tromaville's cultural life.
特罗马维尔的小老百姓们过得很悲惨
The little people of Tromaville were miserable.
我又怎会知道?
How was I to know?
我在一万英里之外
I was 10,000 miles away
一个人们大吃塑料面条的地方
in a land where they eat plastic noodles.
特罗马维尔镇民试图从化学污染中
The Tromavillians tried to protect their town
解救他们的镇子
from the Chemical Assault,
但他们对主席和他的暴徒无能为力
but they were powerless against the Chairman and his goons.
特罗马维尔的人们
People of Tromaville.
你们逃到天涯海角
You can't run away from Chemicals
也躲不过化学物质的
with though running away from yourselves.
我说 让我们将自然而来的
I say, let's give back to nature
物归原主
what came from nature.
让我们把空气 水和土壤中的化学物质
Let's put back into the air and the water and the earth
物归原主
All the chemicals-
那些氟碳化合物 滴滴涕 二恶英...
The fluorocarbons, the DDT, the Dioxin
几个世纪以来都没人动过
that lay there for centuries undisturbed
在有人来把它们利用
before there was man to come and pluck them out
来达到自己的目的之前
and use them for his own purposes.
特罗马维尔的小老百姓们难以反抗
The little people of Tromaville bravely tried to stand tall.
他们对付不了
They could do nothing
那些大企业的走狗
against the running dogs of big business.
抗♥议♥集♥会♥!
Protest Rally!
帮助我们阻止天启集团!
Help us stop the Apocalypse Corporation, now!
各位 今晚有个重要会议 帮助我们找到解决办法
Everybody, there's a big meeting tonight. Help us to find a solution.
天启集团
The Apocalypse Corporation
正在我们的公园里建一座化工厂
is building a Chemical Plant in our park.
帮助我们打倒天启集团!
Help us get ride of the Apocalypse Corporation!
他们想在我们的公园里建一座化工厂
They want to building a Chemical Plant in our park.
阻止灾难!
Stop Apocalypse!
帮助我们摆脱他们!
Help us get rid of them!
请保护你的邻里的安全
Please, keep your neighborhood safe.
阻止天启集团兴建化工厂
Stop Apocalypse from building a Chemical Plant.
对抗天启集团
Fight the Apocalypse Corportation.
各位 天启集团
Everybody, the Apocalypse Corporation
想在你的公园里建一座化工厂!
wants to put a Chemical Plant here in your park!
帮助我们阻止他
Help us of stop him.
一些勇敢的人试图反抗
Some gutsy people tried to resist,
但没有了我
but without me there,
一切努力都证明是徒劳的
All efforts proved hopeless.
这个公园已经被废弃了 孩子
This park is condemned, kid.
你不能废弃一座公园
You can't condemn a park.
噢,是吗? 干瞪眼看着吧
Oh, yeah? Just watch us.
那边的马是你的吗?
That be your horse over there?
是的 零污染
Yeah. No pollution.
和平
Peace.
好吧 那玩意是下一个要完蛋的
Well, that's the next to go.
那是什么味道?
What's that smell?
瘾君子!
Addicts!
你看到他们在抽什么了吗?
You see what they're smoking?
他们在吸嗦垃圾
They're smoking crap.
没错 一帮毒虫瘾君子
Right. They're crap addicts.
我们不会让天启集团阻止我们的
We won't let this Apocalypse Corporation stop us.
待会在这里见
Meet you back here later.
走起 走起
Walk on. Walk on.
那些直率的特罗维尔人♥民♥
And those forthright Tromavillians
是天启集团无法控制的
that Apocalypse Incorporated couldn't control,
他们被粉碎了!
they crushed.
在天启集团侵入之前
We never had drugs in Tromaville
特罗马维尔从没有毒品
before this Apocalypse Corporation moved in.
现在只有我俩独处
We're alone in our place now.
他们不能把我们怎样
They can't get us here.
我们干得不错 对吧 老大?
电影精选列表