We did a good job, eh, boss?
不错 可能有点暴♥力♥了
Not bad. Could have been a bit more violent.
老板 我们现在能升职加薪了吗?
Can we get a promotion now, boss?
嗯?嗯?嗯?
Huh? Huh? Huh?
是的,也许吧也许吧
Yeah, maybe. Maybe.
事实上 我在召集一些管理人员
In fact, I'm looking for a couple of executive types
像你们这样的
like yourselves
来将特罗马维尔鸟类保护区
to help turn the Tromaville Bird Sanctuary
改造成一个碳氟化合物工厂
into a fluorocarbon plant.
妈妈 这些人是谁?
Mom, who are these people?
哦,拜托了 这个公园是我们的家
Oh, please. This park is our home.
你不能可怜可怜那些无家可归的人吗?
Can't you please help the homeless?
你能借我们点钱吗?
Can't you please lend us a buck?
“勿借勿贷”
"Neither a borrower nor a lender be. "
——莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
“去你丫的”——大卫马梅
"Fuck you. " David Mamet.
雅美和我有了重大突破
Masami and I got our big break
我们来到了斯基鱼市
when we were directed to the Skiji Fish Market.
好了 就是这了
Well. This is it.
你父亲就在这 梅尔文
Your father is here, Melvin.
我知道这难以置信
I know it's hard to believe.
在这里吗?在鱼市?
Here? In the Fish Market?
哇!
Wow!
我们被告知 我父亲
We were told that my father
在附近的某个地方工作
worked somewhere in that neighborhood.
斯基鱼市
The Skiji Fish Market
是个大规模的集市
was some big-scale operation.
这里死气沉沉的死鱼眼
There were more smelly dead fish in there
比特罗马维尔
than there were
市政厅里的还多
in the Tromaville City Council.
实际情况我父亲就在这里工作
The fact that my father worked with fish
可能每天还得洗手
and probably had to wash his hands
洗个16次
16 times a day
这让我对他更加好奇了
made me even more curious about him.
他长什么样?
What does he look like?
关于他 你还有什么发现吗?
Did you find anything else out about him?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他是大只还是小只?
Is he big or small?
没人想过多谈论
No one wants to talk much
麦克·琼寇
about Mac Junko,
只知道他绰号♥ 巨无霸
only that he is called Big Mac.
巨无霸
Big Mac.
我爸爸 巨无霸
My dad Big Mac.
我们去找他吧
Well, let's find him.
一个杀鱼的
One of the fish cutters
告诉我们在skutajima的钓鱼桥上
told us that Big Mac could be found
可以找到巨无霸
on the Skutajima Fishing Bridge
就在斯基鱼市的后面
right behind the Skiji Fish Market,
渔船停靠的地方
where the fish boats dock.
这就是他经营鱼类生意的地方
This was where he ran his fish business.
终于 我要和父亲团聚了
Finally, i was going to be reunited with my father.
我欣喜若狂
I was overcome with Joy.
对一个爱子来说 这是多么美好的时刻啊
What a beautiful moment for a loving son.
梅尔文 看那边
Melvin. Look over there.
这是他!真的是他!
It's him! It's really him!
我的父亲 终于!
My father, finally!
我的寻找结束了
My search is over.
哦 他看起来像个大泰迪熊
Oh, he looks like a Big Teddy Bear.
我已经爱上他了!
I love him already!
爸爸!是我,梅尔文!
Dad! It's me, Melvin!
爸爸!
Daddy!
梅尔文!
Melvin!
我的男孩!我的儿子!
My boy! My son!
到这儿来
Come here.
突然的 他出现了——我失散已久的父亲
Suddenly, there he was- my long-lost father.
这将是我一生中最棒的时刻
This was to be the greatest moment of my life.
我迫不及待地想把他抱在怀里
I couldn't wait to hold him in my arms.
当我高兴地拥抱我失散多年的父亲时
As I joyfully embraced my long-lost dad,
突然 我的特罗马粒子做出了可怕的反应
suddenly my Tromatons went into a horrendous reaction.
邪恶出现了
There was evil present,
最可怕的是 那个恶寇之人 是我父亲
and horror of horrors, that evil was my father.
可♥卡♥因♥!
Cocaine!
他利用鱼类走私可♥卡♥因♥!
He is smuggling cocaine in fish!
可♥卡♥因♥!
Cocaine!
他用鱼走私可♥卡♥因♥!
He is smuggling cocaine in fish!
嗯……!嗯……!
Grr! Grr!
嗯……!嗯……!嗯……!嗯……!
Grr! Grr! Grr! Grr!
就在那一刻
It was at that very moment
我明白了
that I learned what it was to plunge
从欣喜的高峰坠入到绝望的谷底
from the heady heights of ecstasy
是怎样的绝望
to the dismal depths of despair.
我失散多年的父亲是个毒贩
My long-lost dad was a bum.
我要去解决那个家伙
Let's get that guy
即使 他是我爸爸
even if he is my dad.
——啊!——啊!
- Aah! - Aah!
我们跟着我父亲
We followed my father
兜兜转转
around the block to his headquarters
绕到他在渔夫神殿的总部
at the Fisherman's Shrine.
我简直不敢相信!
I can't believe it!
我的父亲走私毒品!
My own father smuggling drugs!
这只是我生意的一小部分
Oh, it's only a small part of my business,
比贩卖♥♥白人奴隶 好一点点
only a bit better than the white-slave trade.
哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha!
你还做白奴买♥♥卖♥♥吗?
White-slave trade, too?
走私毒品 奴役-
Smuggling drugs, with slavery-
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你这混♥蛋♥!你对雅美动粗!
You jerk! You hit Masami!
你还好吗? 你还好吗?
Are you OK? Are you all right?
你不想见证我的丰功伟业吗?
Don't you want to see my greatest accomplishment?
发现我的父亲是个毒贩子
It was bad enough to discover
已经够糟糕的了
that my father was a drug smuggler,
但更糟糕的是 我发现他抽廉价的难闻雪茄
but even worse, I found out he smoked cheap, smelly cigers.
我的孩子 这就是我们要做的
This, my boy, is that we are doing
在这个糟糕的鱼市场里-
in a lousy fish market-
收集鱼油用于生产…
collecting fish oils to be used in the production of...
反特罗马物质
Antitromaton.
嗯……!
Grr!
足量的反特罗马物质
There is enough anti-tromation
聚集于此
in there
能够引起连锁反应
to cause a chain reaction
这会改变你体内的
that will actually change the nucleir
有毒粒子
of those toxic particles of yours,
分解你身体的元素
breaking down the elements of your body
把你变成一滩无害的…
and turning you into a harmless puddle of...
嗯…
Well...
我们还不太清楚是啥……
we don't quite know yet...
对吗?
do we?
但首先 我的属下们 想跟你耍耍
But first my boys want to play with you.
快跑 梅尔文!快跑 梅尔文!快跑 梅尔文!
Run, Melvin! Run, Melvin! Run, Melvin!
别担心 别担心 我能应付这个
Don't worry. Don't worry. I can handle this.
好吧伙计们!
All right. guys!
板载(万岁)! !
Banzai!
盆栽
Bonsai.
啊!
Aah!
嗯……!
Grr!
嗯……!嗯……!
Grr! Grr!
巨无霸!
Big Mac!
你搁哪呢?
Where are you?
嗯……!
Grr!
哇!
Whoa!
嗯……! 啊!
电影精选列表