好一个庆祝 和这东西一起
Some celebration- with this thing.
我妈妈不应该和你联♥系♥的
My mother shouldn't have made a contact with you.
你这蠢货
You're stupid.
少逼逼了 我开车呢
Cut the yapping. I'm trying to drive.
我们走吧! 逮到那个骑机车的!
Let's go! Get that guy on the bike!
我们走!
Let's go!
哇!
Whoa!
什么……
What the...
我的车! 你对我的车做了什么?
My car! What did you do to my car?
没事的 朋友
It's all right, Amigo.
你刚给自己搞了一辆敞篷车
You just got yourself a convertible.
嘿 还是辆私人订制的
Hey, a convertible. Customized, too.
这儿 试试这玩意
Here you go. try these.
这儿
Here.
逮住那个骑机车的 我们走
Get that guy on the bike. Let's go!
好吧!
All right!
啊!
Aaah!
阻止他! 啊!
Stop him! Aah!
啊!
Aaah!
啊!
Aah!
哟!啊哈!
Whee! Ah-ha!
啊!
Aaah!
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha.
# Doo-doo-doo-doo #
# Di-da-da-da #
# Do-da-da-da-da-da-da #
哎咦哦! 受够了 这个特罗马维尔
Aiee, ow! Enough of this Tromaville.
我回到南布朗克斯去 那里更安全
I go back to south bronx, where it's safe.
啊 啊 啊 啊
Ah, ah, ah, eiee.
啊!
Aaah!
看那计价器!
Look at that free!
哦 结婚周年快乐 结婚周年快乐
Oh, happy anniversary. Happy anniversary.
赛迪 我们去法式餐厅用餐
Sadie, we'll go to the french restaurant.
哦 赫尔曼,
Oh, Herman,
如此激动人心的50周年结婚纪念日
such an exciting 50th wedding anniversary.
比我们的蜜月还亲密 对吧?
Much more so than our honeymoon, huh?
哦
Oh.
我爱你
Oy, oy, oy, oy. I love you.
叽阿
Grrr.
叽阿
Grrr.
啊!
Aaah!
耶!
Yay!
好吧
All right.
我在哪儿? 发生什么事了
Where am I? What's going on?
你在特罗马维尔
You're in Tromaville,
毒魔复仇者救了我们一命
and the Toxic Avenger just saved our asses.
你是毒魔复仇者
So, you're the Toxic Avenger.
独一无二的
The one and only.
真不敢相信 你是我的小梅尔文
It's hard to believe you were my little Melvin.
巨无霸! 我不敢相信
Big Mac! I don't believe it.
米尔德里德! 这是一个奇迹!
Mildred! It's a miracle!
我已经不相信能再找到你了
I had given up faith that I would ever find you again.
爸爸?
Dad?
如果你是你 我在日本杀的是谁?
If you're you, who was that I killed in Japan?
一个又大又丑的家伙?
A big ugly guy?
他利用金枪鱼走私可♥卡♥因♥
He was smuggling cocaine inside of Tuna Fish.
那是巨无霸·邦寇 不是琼寇 前诈骗犯
That's Big Mac Bunko, not Junko, former con man.
我不止一次被误认为是他
I've been mistaken for him more than once.
他用信♥用♥卡♥和万事达卡毁坏了我的信誉值
He's ruined my credit rating with visa and mastercard.
我很高兴知道他死了
I'm glad to know of his demise.
爸爸 很高兴见到你
Well, Dad, glad to see you.
这位可爱的小姐是谁?
And who is this lovely young lady?
这是我的女朋友 克莱尔
Oh, this is my girl, Claire.
爸爸!
Daddy!
哦 巨无霸
Oh, Big Mac.
我不想让你再游荡了-永远不要
I never want you to wander again-ever.
我会留在这里陪着你 亲爱的
And I will stay here with you, my love.
妈妈 克莱尔 还有我的亲生父亲
So Mom and Claire and my real Dad
还有所有的特罗马维尔镇民
along with all the Tromavillians
能再一次能拥抱自♥由♥的生活
were once again free to enjoy life to the fullest,
邪恶的主席
and the wicked Chairman-
他以最快的速度逃离了特罗马维尔
He fled Tromaville as fast as his evil legs would carry him.
嘿 想搭车吗? 大企业糟透了
Hey, want a ride? Big business sucks, you wad.
现在 我感觉自己好极了
Now I could really feel good about myself.
我的身份之谜终于解开
My broken id was finally repaired
因为我知道无论何时何地
because I knew that whenever or wherever
特罗马维尔的好市民需要帮助时
the good citizens of Tromaville needed help,
他们总能指望我
they could always count on me.
所以大家要记住
So just remember, folks,
当坏人踏入你的城镇
when the bad guys come to your town,
你却不知道该如何是好
and you're not quite sure what to do,
就呼叫我 毒魔复仇者吧!
call me, the Toxic Avenger!
电影精选列表