if Tromaville's here,
阿♥拉♥斯加在这
and Alaska's here,
日本在这里
and Japan's all the way over here,
那我就得去旅行了
then I'm going to have to travel
越过这些美丽的山峰
over these big beautiful mountains.
哇这真的是太远了
Wow. That's really far.
我觉得更远了
I think that's even farther
比特罗马维尔到纽约的距离还远
than Tromaville is to New York.
克莱尔 我不想离开你
Claire, I don't want to leave you.
哦 但是 梅尔文,
Oh, but, Melvin,
我认为你的医生是对的
I think your doctor's right.
如果你不去日本找你♥爸♥爸
If you don't go to Japan and find your daddy,
你永远不会幸福
you'll never be happy.
别担心我 梅尔文
Don't worry about me, Melvin.
我会没事的
I'll be all right.
我会厮守在这牵挂着你
I'd be here loving you the whole time.
记住 梅尔文,
Remember, Melvin,
我爱你
I love you.
你怎么能这么肯定?
How could you be so sure?
哦 这个嘛
Oh, well,
每当我靠近你 我的皮肤就会刺痛
My skin tingles all over whenever I'm near you,
还会感到一股热浪
and I get little hot sensations
全身都是
all over my body.
有时候 我的嘴会发干
And sometimes, my mouth gets dry.
那可能只是化学反射
That could just be a biochemical reflex.
哦 不 梅尔文
Oh, no, Melvin.
有时我看到小小的电光
Sometimes I see little electric flashes
照亮了黑暗
that light up the darkness.
这是爱 相信我
It's love, believe me.
别担心我了 梅尔文
Now, stop worrying about me, Melvin.
这是我们腻在一起这么久的最后一天了
It's our last day together for a long while.
你想做点什么?
What do you want to do?
噢!哦!
Ooh! Oh!
哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha!
我火急火燎的去找我父亲
I was in such a hurry to get to my father
我避开了定期航♥班♥
that I bypassed the regularly scheduled airlines
乘坐最快的交通工具到日本
and took the fastest mode of transportation to Japan.
一开始我觉得很难相信
At first I found it hard to believe
我爸爸是日本人
that my dad was japanese
我竟有日本血统
and that I was part japanese.
但这可以解释
But that would explain
为什么我总有这种奇怪的非美国式的冲动
why I've always had these strange, nonamerican urges
去过 努力工作 存钱
to work very hard, save money,
还没有信♥用♥卡♥的生活
and live without credit cards.
妈妈和克莱尔担心我没有准备好
Mommy and Claire were worried that I didn't prepare properly
我的东京之旅
for my trip to Tokyo,
但我买♥♥了一本日文成语书
but I bought a book of japanese phrases
租了一盘《吉洁特去东京》的录像带
and rented a tape of gidget goes to Tokyo.
我还需要什么?
What more did I need?
在我的旅行计划中 有一个小失误
There was one little boo-boo in my travel plans.
我忘记带护照了
I forget my passport,
所以当我到达东京港时
so when I got to the Tokyo Harbor,
我把帆板扔了
I ditched my windsurf board
进入了东京哥斯拉狂暴模式
and entered Tokyo godzilla-style.
我这是在巴黎还是东京?(论东京电视台和巴黎铁塔的相似性)
Am I in Paris or Tokyo?
让我来看看
Let's see.
我应该在巴拿马运河左转吗
Was I supposed to take a left at the Panama Canal
还是右转?
or a right?
我不知道
I don't know.
让我开始找我父亲吧
Let me start looking for my father.
因为我日语说得不好
Because I couldn't speak japanese that well,
特罗马维尔寿司吧的服务员
a waiter back at the Tromaville Sushi Bar
给了我一张餐巾
gave me a napkin
上面用日语写着我父亲的名字
with my father's name written in japanese
这样人们就能帮我找到我父亲
so people could help me find my father.
哟哟!伙计们!
Yoo hoo! Guys!
你知道在哪能找到麦克·琼寇先生吗?
Do you know where I could find Mr. Mac Junko?
新
这家伙谁啊?
新
-这家伙也是个歌♥舞伎演员?-他是咱们这班子的?
新
打扮真不错 大块头 你这怎么搞的?
新
我嘞个去 这不是化妆 这是真的!
尽管我远离家乡
Even though I was far from home,
我还是保持了良好的的个人习惯
I kept up all the good personal habits
这是妈教我的
my mom had taught me.
于是 我继续寻找我的父亲
And so I continued my search for my father.
新
我们所在地为东京浅草神社
新
人们来到这里治愈病症
新
-我的背扭伤的非常厉害-你是到这来治疗自己的吗?
新
是的 浅草寺的神明可以治好我 他们有治愈的能力
新
鲔鱼在上! 我的背痛不见了 完好如初!
新
浅草寺的神明真的显灵了 真是个奇迹
嗨
Hi.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗯 这些看起来不错 我可以要一个吗?
Hmm. Those look good. Can I have one?
哪些是什么?
What are they?
非常受欢迎的日本小吃 叫做太阳烧
Very popular japanese snack called Taiyaki.
是鱼的形状
In shape of fish.
啊
Ah.
啊
Ah.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯!
Mmm!
我正津津有味地吃着美味的太阳烧
As I was munching on my delicious Taiyaki,
突然 我的特罗马粒子开始发狂
suddenly my Tromations began going Berserk.
我的身体对邪恶的存在做出了反应
My body was reacting to the presence of evil.
你好吗 伙计们?
Oh, genki desu ka, guys?
-啊!-啊!
- Aah! - Aah!
啊!
Aah!
Rrrr!
女士 你能帮我拿一下吗?
Would you hold this, ma'am?
我的特罗马粒子正在运作
My Tromatons are acting up.
这儿
Here.
新
我把他的鸡鸡裹在海草里 在那之后他一直笑个不停
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aaah!
Ita Nakimas.
非常抱歉
Sumi masen.
非常抱歉 女士们
Sumi masen, ladies.
呃 非常抱歉
Uh, sumi masen.
涮火锅! 涮火锅!
Shabu! Shabu!
还没弄好
No deki agari.
我这里有日式涮火锅
I've got japanese shabu shabu here,
要多吃蔬菜
heavy on the veggies.
grrr
啊!
Aah!
电子学第一课
Fist lesson in electronics.
你将成为第一台人型信♥号♥♥发射器
Your going to be first human transmitter.
嘘!
Shh!
她交给你了
She's all yours.
多谢
Many thanks.
我永远欠你的 好心的先生
I'm forever in your debt, kind sir.
别叫我先生
Don't call me sir.
我叫梅尔文 叫我梅尔文
My name is Melvin. Call me Melvin.
我是 雅美
I am Masami.
很高兴认识你
Hajima mashita.
你把自己置于非常危险的境地
You put yourself in terrible danger.
没有多少人会这样做
Not many men would do that.
事实上 我也没办法
Well, actually, I can't help it.
怎么?
What?
我体内有这些生化物质颗粒
I have these biochemical particles in my body
叫特罗马粒子
called Tromatons.
我知道这很难理解 但是...
I know it's hard to understand, but
我前阵子出了点意外
I had an accident a while back.
电影精选列表