他……
He...
必须……
must...
被…
be...
摧毁!
destroyed.
痛打坏人
Beating up bad guys
应该让我自我感觉良好
should've made me feel good about myself,
但回到我们的花♥园♥公♥寓♥
but back at our garden apartment,
我仍然有一种自弃的感觉
I was still experiencing feeling of uselessness
以及随后的严重抑郁
and subseguent bouts of deep depression.
那么多无辜的盲人死了
So many innocent blind people had died
在我能做任何事来拯救他们之前
before I could do anything to save them.
我真的情绪失控了
I went into a real emotional tailspin.
“我当时正处于这种状态 ”克莱尔甚至建议道
I was in such a state, Claire even suggested
我增加了看心理医生的次数
I increase my psychiatrist visits
到每周8次
to eight times a week
而不是平常的7次
instead of the usual seven.
这应该会让你感觉好些
This should make you feel better.
Ergh...
梅尔文
Melvin,
我做了你最喜欢的
I made your favorite.
这是你最喜欢的!
It's your favorite!
哈!
Ta-da!
鸡泥...
Chicken a la...
酞酶
Clorox.
哦 好吧
Oh, well, all right.
梅尔文 你一定要用
Melvin, must you always
管道疏通剂淹死我的菜
smother my cooking in drano
在你还没尝尝之前?
before you even taste it?
对不起,好吗?
I'm sorry, OK?
对不起,克莱尔
I'm sorry, Claire.
我…
I...
我只是觉得自己很没用
I just feel so useless.
梅尔文 你今天早上表现得很好
Oh, Melvin, you were great this morning-
就像你的撕裂那些
The way you took apart
那些臭男人的样子
all those smelly men.
特罗马维尔仍然有邪恶
There's still evil in Tromaville
让你来收拾
for you to clean up.
很多的邪恶!
Plenty of evil for you!
Grrgh.
我应该快一点的!
I should've been faster!
所有那些无辜的盲人…
All those innocent blind people...
已经死了
are dead.
我无法从抑郁中恢复过来
I couldn't snap out of my depression.
通常周日教堂礼拜后我会感觉好些
Usually I felt better after sunday church services,
但这次不是
but not this time.
心理医生将我的情绪问题归咎于
My psychiatrist had attributed my emotional problems
我在单亲家庭中
to the face that I was raised
经历的成长过程
in a single-parent household,
当我还是个小宝宝的时候 我父亲就离开了家
my father having left home when I was a tiny baby.
但我总觉得
But I always felt
妈妈不仅仅只是在爸爸离家时
that Mom had more than filled the void
填补他的缺席
when Dad left.
妈妈也是一个伟大的父亲形象
Mom had been a great father figure.
喔…
Uhh...
绝望的阴霾跟随我形影不离
The clouds of despair followed me everywhere.
喔…
Uhh...
真的形影不离
And I mean everywhere.
哦!
Uh!
哦!
Oh!
新
克莱尔棒极了 她尽一切努力让我振作起来
新
我佯装快乐 尽力玩得开心
新
但这只会让我感觉更糟
新
连妈妈都无法让我从这不良恐惧中挣脱出来
新
一个男孩最好的朋友就是他妈妈~
拜托了亲爱的
尝试吃点东西 吃点儿
try to eat something. Eat.
有些美味的清洗液
There's some nice cleaning fluid
放在在水池下面
under the sink.
我得走了
I've got to go now.
我有一大堆事要参与 我很忙的
I've got a bar mitzvah.
要我回来时给你从超♥市♥
Shall I bring you something
带点什么吗?
from the supermarket?
一些洁厕灵 好不好?
Some sani-flush, maybe?
我嘞个乖乖
Oy, oy, oy! Oh!
不久之前
It wasn't long
在我变成一个真正情绪化的疯子之前
before I became a genuine emotional basket case.
新
我尝试去贝蒂福特的诊所体♥检♥
新
但是他们说我体内的有毒物质不足以需要住院
我是那么的沮丧
I was so depressed
我都没注意到我的心理医生
that I didn't even notice that my psychiatrist,
她 一个严格的心理专家
who had always been a strict freudian,
突然开始练习
suddenly began practicing
某种新型的渐进式心理疗法
some kind of progressive new gestalt psychotherapy.
...思想虽然重要
...that the mind, though important,
也只是整个世界的一小部分
is only one very small part of the whole.
剩下的 梅尔文 就是肉体!
The rest, Melvin, is the flesh!
肉体!
The flesh!
肉体和性!
The flesh and sex!
正是性将我们内心深处
It is sex which links us
自我相连起来
to our innermost selves.
我应该有所怀疑
I should been suspicious.
我早该猜到的
I should have surmised
邪恶的天启集团
that the evil Apocalypse Corporation
收买♥♥了她
had bought her off,
而是因为我极度的抑郁
but because of my monster-sized depression.
我变得好似块橡皮泥
I was like Putty,
被她拿捏的一块橡皮泥
Toxic Putty in her hands.
哇!
Wow!
这一切听起来都很复杂
It all sounds so complicated.
我的意思是 我该从哪里开始呢?
I mean, where would I begin?
哦 我们必须从这里开始
Oh, where we all must begin.
这在哪儿呢?
And where's that?
从你的你的父亲开始!
With your father!
我的父亲吗?
My father?
我父亲在我小时候就离开了 我根本不认识他
My father left when I was a child. I don't even know him.
但这只是一个小小的阻碍
But that's only a very small obstacle.
我查过了
I've done some checking.
我发现你父亲 菲尼亚斯 T·琼寇
I discovered that your father Phineas T. Junko,
更广为人知的名字是 巨无霸
better known as Big Mac,
现住在日本东京
now lives in Tokyo, Japan.
哦 东京 日本 把他的地址给我
Oh. Tokyo, Japan. Give me his address,
我会给他写封信的
and I'll drop him a line.
哦 不 梅尔文
Oh, no, Melvin.
梅尔文 这越来越乏味了
Oh, Melvin, this is getting tedious.
你必须亲自去见他
You must go to him and see him in person.
我吗?去日本吗?
Me? Go to Japan?
哦!啊哈
Ohh! Uh-huh.
如果我去找我爸谈谈
If I go there and talk to my dad,
我就能解决问题?
I can work things out?
是的!是的!
Yes! Yes!
日本 是的
Japan, yeah.
但我得离开妈妈和克莱尔
But I have to leave Mom and Claire.
不过另一方面 我就能见爸爸了
On the other hand, I could see Dad.
爸爸!
Daddy!
爸爸!
Daddy!
日本 日本
Japan. Japan.
但是日本在哪里呢?
But where is Japan?
噢!
Ooh!
味道好极了
That's delicious.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你知道吗
You know,
如果特罗马维尔在这里
电影精选列表