所以
So, um...
你从什么时候开始想当医生的
when did you first know you wanted to be a doctor?
从来没想过
Never.
这样可以吗
Is that an okay answer?
如果是实话 我猜可以吧
Yeah, I guess. If it's honest.
是实话
It is.
好 那我们继续
All right. Well, let's go with that then.
我父母想让我当医生
My parents want me to be a doctor.
我从来不想当
I never wanted that.
我
I just...
我想当一个
I want to be
诗人
a poet.
那
So
你为什么要去达特茅斯学院
why the hell do you wanna go to Dartmouth?
我父母是移♥民♥
Uh, my parents are immigrants.
他们只想给我和我哥更好的生活
All they want is to give me and my brother a better life.
这是他们一直想要的
It's all they ever wanted.
那你想要什么呢
But what about what you want?
这对你来说没有意义吗
Doesn't that count for something?
我不知道
I don't know.
好了 妈妈 还有机会
Okay. There's still a chance, Mom.
请你听我说好吗
Will you please just listen to me for once?
我说了我在这
All I'm saying is I'm here.
我约了会面 给我一小时
I have this appointment. Give me an hour.
-金斯利小姐 你来的好早 -他在里面吗
- Miss Kingsley, you're early. - Is he in there?
-是的 但是 -好的
- Yes, he is, but... - Okay, great.
我一小时后就回家
I'll be home in an hour.
我要挂了 再见妈妈
I'm hanging up now. Goodbye, Mom.
你的会面是10点
Your appointment's not until 10.
金斯利小姐你不能进去 他正在会面
Miss Kingsley you can't go in there. He's in a meeting!
抱歉打扰了
So sorry for the interruption.
不好意思 我们正在面谈呢
Excuse me. We're having a meeting here.
-小莎 -丹尼尔
- Tash? - Daniel?
命中注定
Destiny.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
这
This is...
天哪 真对不起 我无意打扰
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
没事没事 我们马上就结束了
You're fine. It's fine. We were just finishing up.
我们没结束 这才刚开始呢
No, we're not. We're just getting started right now.
你能告诉我法官怎么说吗
Can you tell me what happened with the judge?
我觉得你不会想
I don't think you wanna be talking about this
在裴先生面前谈这个的
in front of Mr. Bae right here.
在他面前不用顾忌 告诉我
You can say anything in front of him. Just tell me.
我家人能留在这吗
Can my family stay?
抱歉 不能
No. I'm sorry.
所以你的意思是我今天就得离开
So you're saying I have to leave today?
娜塔莎 如果有任何能帮你的事
Natasha, if there was anything I could have done,
我肯定会做的
I'm telling you, I would have done it.
你说你会处理好的
You said you could fix it.
我保证过 我也做了
I promised to try and I did.
我真的做了
I really did.
你的保证什么用都没有
Oh, your promises don't mean shit!
现在的政♥治♥环境
Look, the current political climate,
他们不断改变政策的方式
and the way they keep changing policies...
-我真的尽力了 -你知道一切都完了吗
- I mean, I did all I could. - You know what's so messed up?
我真的很抱歉 小莎
I'm so sorry, Tash.
你说过这不会发生的
You said this wasn't gonna happen!
你保证过这不会发生的
You promised me this wasn't gonna happen.
娜塔莎
Natasha!
你的面试还没结束呢
Hey! You didn't finish your interview.
娜塔莎只剩几个小时了
Natasha only has a few hours left.
我不会再多浪费一秒钟
I'm not wasting another second.
你不想要推荐信吗
Don't you want the recommendation?
我更想要那个女孩
Not more than I want the girl.
Natasha
Natasha! Natasha!
娜塔莎 过来 求你
Natasha, come on. Natasha, please.
-等等 请等一下 -我不能等
- Wait, wait, wait. Just wait. - I can't wait!
-等 -我等不及
- Wait. - I can't wait.
我必须要回家
I have to go home.
我得打包 我还有很多事要做
I have to pack. I have so much to do.
我可以帮你
I can help. I can help.
不了 我父母在那 回去面你的试吧
No, my parents are there. Go back to your interview.
-回去 -我不关心
- Go back. - I don't care.
我不在乎达特茅斯
I don't care about Dartmouth.
你做什么都没关系
It doesn't matter to me the way that you do.
你昨天才认识我
You met me yesterday!
-快忘了吧 忘了 -我不想忘
- Get over it! Get over it. - I don't wanna get over it.
你该忘
But you should!
-你必须得忘 -我是不会忘记的
- But you should. - I'm not gonna get over it.
不 不 我们不能这么做
No, no. Here's what we're not gonna do.
我们不能像是面对了天崩地裂什么的
We're not gonna act like this
因为它就是如此 必须越过去
isn't the worst thing on earth, 'cause it is.
好吗
Okay?
但我要和你一起回家
But I'm coming home with you.
我去看看你在哪吃饭
I'm gonna see where you eat,
在哪睡觉 在哪生活
where you sleep, where you live
并且我希望我早点去就好了
and I wish I could have done it sooner,
但现在就是最好的时候
but now is better than never.
你觉得可以吗
Are you okay with that?
我只是不想走
I just don't wanna go.
我不想走
I don't wanna go.
我不想
I don't wanna...
没关系
It's okay.
我看起来像个流浪汉
I look homeless.
你不用紧张
You don't have to be nervous.
我要见你父母了
I'm meeting your parents.
但我觉得 好的一方面是
Well, I mean, the good thing is,
你想怎么搞砸都可以
you can screw up all you want.
反正你再也看不到了
Never gonna see 'em again.
把那个递给我
Pass me that one there.
天啊 娜塔莎
Lord, Natasha!
彼得 去把那该死的音乐关掉
Peter, go turn that damn music off.
我们都不知道你会什么时候回家
We didn't know when you'd come home.
妈妈 这是丹尼尔
Uh, mommy, this is Daniel.
很抱歉在这种时候见面 金斯利夫人
Sorry to meet you under these circumstances, Mrs. Kingsley.
爸爸 我很抱歉没回家
Dad, I'm sorry that I stayed out.
你昨晚就是因为他没回家吗
He's the reason why you not come home last night?
-金斯利先生 都怪我 -别说话了小子
- Mr. Kingsley, it's my fault. - Not a word, boy.
我们整晚都没睡
We've been up all night.
想你 担心你
Thinking about you, worried about you.
而你却和这个陌生人回家了
And you've come home with this stranger.
丹尼尔不是陌生人 他是我的客人
Daniel's not a stranger. He's my guest.
你的客
Your gue--
你自己得有家才能有客人
When you have your own home, you can have a guest.
但这是我家
But this here's my home.
这哪是你家
What makes this your home?
家是你为之奋斗的地方
A home is a place you fight for.
你甚至不想留下来
You don't even wanna stay.
没你说的那么简单 塔莎
It's not simple, 'Tasha.
那这是怎么一回事
What is it?
我只想给你们更多
I just wanted to give you all so much more than this.
我爱你
I love you.
但我们要离开了
But we are leaving.
好吧
Okay.
-谢谢您 -这是你的包
- Thank you, sir. - Here's your bag.
我都不知道该怎样跟你告别
I don't know how to say goodbye.
那就不要告别
Then don't.
我们还有一个测试要做
We still have one more test to go.
凝视
The stare.
四分钟 别说话
Four minutes. No talking.
电影精选列表