因为我的家人明天将被驱逐出处境
Because my family is being deported tomorrow.
你明天就要走了吗
You're leaving tomorrow?
对 永远
Yeah. For good.
丹尼尔 你只会让我更为难
You're just making it harder, Daniel.
一定有什么我们可以做的
But there's gotta be something we can do.
等等 娜塔莎 等等
Just wait, Natasha, just wait.
一定有什么我们能做的
There's gotta be something we can do.
我就在这
I'm right here.
我不是梦
I'm not a dream.
知道吗
Ok?
我就在这里
I'm right here.
留下
Stay.
-感谢你拯救我的生命 -娜塔莎
- Thank you for saving my life. - Natasha.
-娜塔莎 -别管我了
- Natasha. Natasha! - No. Leave me alone.
我还没有你的电♥话♥号♥码
I don't even have your number!
嗨
Hi.
时间正好 金斯利女士
Perfect timing, Miss Kingsley.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
他在意外后受了点伤
He's a little banged up after the accident,
但对案子非常在意
but extremely dedicated to his cases.
谁
Yep?
马丁内兹先生 这是娜塔莎·金斯利
Mr. Martinez, this is Natasha Kingsley.
谢谢
Thank you.
-嗨 -很高兴见到你
- Hi. - Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, too.
非常感谢您抽出时间见我
Thanks for squeezing me in.
-抱歉 -不 没事 请坐
- Sorry. - No, it's okay. Please sit.
我看了一下你的文件 并且
I've had a chance to your file and, uh,
我想要去见下这个
what I'd like to do is see the judge
下驱逐令的法官 可以吗
who issued this removal order, okay?
我和他一起上学 他是个好人
I went to school with him. He's a good guy.
他能撤销驱逐令吗
And he'll be able to stop the deportation?
他可能会让我提出动议去重申案子
Well, he might let me file a motion to reopen the case
然后我们可以撤销这个自愿迁移 好吗
and then we can reverse this voluntary removal. All right?
然后 至少你不用明天就走
And then, at least you won't have to leave tomorrow.
我应该会在早上收到法官的回复
And I should have an answer from the judge in the morning.
我们可能要将再见一次
And then probably we should meet again.
十点可以吗
10 o'clock all right with you?
好的 那之后呢
Okay, uh, well, then what?
然后我会让你再做一个庭审
Well, then I'll ask for a new trial
并提交一个永久居民身份的申请
and submit a petition for permanent resident status.
好吗
Okay?
听起来怎么样
How's that sound to you?
感觉好像终于有人在意了
Like somebody finally cares.
嘿 你回来得好早
Hey, you're back early.
你已经完成了面试吗
You finished with the interview already?
发生了什么
What happened?
你可以告诉我 你可以跟我讲任何事
You can tell me. You can tell me anything.
为什么拉着臭脸
Why the long face, man?
闭嘴 查理
Shut up, Charlie.
所以你高端学府的面试怎么样
So, how did your fancy college interview go,
成了裴医生了吗
Doctor Bae? Hmm?
我们家终于出了个博士
We finally got a doctor in the house?
终于有人值得我们骄傲了吗
Someone to be proud of?
别这样 你真的没话跟我说吗
Oh, come on, you really got nothing to say to me?
没有 亨 没话
No, Hyung. I don't.
我告诉过你不要这么叫我
Hey. I told you not to call me that.
去你的吧 那可不是吗
Oh, shit, you're right.
别人会发现你实际上是韩国人
Someone might find out you're actually Korean.
你觉得那个小黑妹
You think that little black girl
让你胆肥了吗
made your balls grow? Huh?
不 你这个小贱♥人♥
Oh, no, you're the little bitch
没有他们的批准就什么都不能干
who can't think for himself without their approval.
没错 那就是你
Yeah, that's what you are.
好吧 我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 不是所有人都跟你一样
I'm sorry not everybody can be as badass or edgy
恶毒又暴躁
as you.
呆在家里混吃等死
Staying at home, eating their food,
让妈妈心碎
breaking Mom's heart.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你认为你比我好吗
Fuck you! You think you're better than me?
-那我问问你 -好啊
- Just let me ask you... - Yeah.
我会上了她的 爆♥炸♥头跟所有地方
I'd do her, afro and all!
你
You...
怎么回事
你打了你的弟弟吗
你是哥哥
你们为什么总是怪我
放点冰的在你嘴唇上
Get some ice for your lip.
裴医生 裴医生
Doctor Bae. Doctor Bae.
裴医生
Doctor Bae.
裴医生 裴医生
Doctor Bae. Doctor Bae.
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you okay? - Yes.
忘了查理的事吧
Forget about Charlie.
你的面试才是最重要的
The only thing that matters is your interview.
你要去好的大学
And you go to good college,
你会成为医生 你会成功的
you become doctor, you be success.
如果我想要的
What if I don't want the same things
跟你和妈妈想要的不一样呢 爸爸
you and amma want, Appa?
丹尼尔 这事关家族声名
Daniel, it is about the family name.
这关系到我们所有人的荣誉
It's about honor for all of us.
那我需要的呢
But what about what I need?
我我我 美国人总关心自己
"I, i, i." America is all about "I."
你不能抛弃你的未来
You do not throw away your future.
爸爸
Appa!
你要是不上大学 你以后就靠自己吧
If you do not go to college, you're on your own!
说 知道了爸爸
"Yeah, Appa."
说呀
"Yeah, Appa."
丹尼尔
Daniel!
当我妈妈敏秀
When my mother, Min Soo,
和我爸爸代贤相爱时
fell in love with my father, Dae Hyun,
她没有想到这会让他们
she didn't expect it would take them
从韩国来到美国
from South Korea to America.
当我妈和我爸知道
When my mom and dad learned
他们要有孩子了
that they were going to have a baby,
他们起名字的时候绞尽了脑汁
they struggled with what to name it.
在美国
See, in America,
姓氏放在后面
the family name is called the last name.
我爸说这说明
My father said it showed
美国人认为个体
that Americans think the individual
比家族更重要
is more important than the family.
但在韩国 姓氏放在前面
But in Korea, the family name came first
讲述了你祖先的全部历史
and told the entire history of your ancestry.
我哥出生的时候 他们给他取了个美国名
When my brother was born they picked an American name,
查尔斯
后面跟着韩国名
followed by a Korean personal name,
在
元
再跟着姓
followed by the family name.
裴[贝]
几年后他们给我起名
Then a couple of years later, they named me.
丹尼尔
在
赫
裴
所以最后他们两种都选了
So, in the end, they chose both.
韩国的和美国的 美国的和韩国的
Korean and American. American and Korean.
这样 我们就能知道我们来自哪里
That way, we would know where we were from
我们去往哪里
and where we were going.
好了 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Bye.
你看起来不错
You look great.
谢谢 你的小男友可不在这呢
Thanks. Your boy's not here.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我需要他的号♥码
I need his number.
你要他的号♥码吗
You need his number?
电影精选列表