你离开之前要吃点什么吗
Would you like something before you leave?
什么 要免费给她吗
What, for free?
不是这个过道 跟我来
Not this aisle. Come with me.
让你的头发放松一下 别让它那么蓬
Relaxer for your hair. Make your hair not so big.
谢谢你 裴先生 但我喜欢蓬松[大]的发型
Thank you, Mr. Bae, but I like my hair big.
噢 如果你喜欢大 你应该找个男人
Oh, if you like big, you should get yourself a man,
因为小丹尼的这里
'cause little Danny here...
对 因为我的鸡♥巴♥就跟小指头似的
Yeah, 'cause my dick is an inch long,
但还是你的两倍大
still twice as big as yours.
我要走了
I gotta go.
你俩快停下
说真的 糟得不能再糟糕了
You know, it could not have gone any worse.
多好的组合啊
What a combo.
而且也许我真的应该买♥♥了那个顺发剂
I mean, maybe I should have gotten the relaxer
可以让他更喜欢我
just to make him like me more.
我很高兴你找到了有趣的点
I'm glad you find this funny.
兄弟 悲剧肯定有趣啊
Dude, tragedy is funny.
有时你为了不哭 不得不大笑
Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying.
我们处在悲剧中吗
Are we in a tragedy?
这就是生活
That's what life is.
要知道 我们终究会死
You know, we all die in the end.
嘿
Hey...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
你不是你♥爸♥爸
you're not your dad.
你当然也不是你哥哥
And you're for sure not your brother.
他们不应该因为我而生你的气
And they shouldn't be mad at you because of me.
他们该生气的是
They should be mad
你是你们一家长得最好看的
because you stole all the good looks in the family.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还有三小时
I still have three hours.
那去哪
So, where to?
有一个我最喜欢的地方
I have one of my favorite spots.
好的
Okay.
足球 真的吗
Soccer. Really?
是啊 我只用听球砸在地上的声音
Yeah. All I hear is the ball, like, thudding on the ground.
这根本没什么道理
It doesn't even make any sense.
因为足球 一个球
'Cause soccer, isn't the ball
不就应该呆在地上的吗
supposed to stay on the ground?
当然了 除非你踢它
Yeah, I mean, unless you kick it.
哇
Wow.
谢谢你带我来这
Thank you for bringing me here.
让你同时感到
Makes you feel minuscule and so important
渺小且重要
at the same time.
对它充满热情的你 应该成为天文学家
Passionate about it, you should be an astronomer.
不可能的 但我确实很喜欢
No, but really, though.
但你热爱它
But you love it.
宇宙的改变在一夕之间
Change is a constant in the universe.
恒星 行星 甚至星系
Stars, planets, even galaxies,
一直在动
are always on the move.
被一股巨大的 永存的力量
Tugged this way and that.
东拉西拽
By the powerful, ever-present force of gravity.
有时 他们甚至相撞
At times, they even collide.
这可能听起来吓人
This may sound alarming,
但碰撞也会带来好处
but collisions can actually be beneficial...
有时也很美丽
and sometimes beautiful.
好的 下一个问题
Okay. Next question.
好吧
Hmm. Okay.
时间正好
Perfect timing.
-我们去哪 -KTV
- Where are we going? - Noraebang.
-在这里吗 -对 韩国KTV
- Uh, in here? - Mmm-hmm. Korean karaoke.
不 我不会唱的 丹尼尔·贝
No, I'm not doing it, Daniel Bae.
我不会唱的
I'm not doing it.
你知道吗
You know,
在KTV 不是你选择歌♥
in Noraebang you don't choose the song.
而是歌♥选择了你
The song chooses you.
你又变成了那个文邹邹的诗人
There goes that overly dramatic poet again.
-很高兴你意识到了 -当然
- Glad you recognize. - Yeah.
你知道我还意识到什么了吗
Do you know what I recognize?
我发现
I recognize that
我读的所有诗几乎都关于三件事
almost every poem I've read is about three things.
爱 性 与星星[恒星]
Love, sex, and the stars.
星星很重要
Stars are important.
我们不是刚刚
Didn't we just learn that
-在天文馆学的吗 -对 但是
- at the planetarium? - Sure, but...
我不明白 为什么没有更多诗关于太阳
I don't know. Why not more poems about the sun?
太阳也是恒星
The sun is also a star.
它是最重要的恒星
Just 'cause it's the most important star
并不意味它富有诗意
doesn't make it poetic.
太阳是个仁慈的恒星
The sun is a benevolent star.
一个给予者
A giver.
它代表着无限希望
It's our greatest symbol of hope.
这就够值得去描写了
That's worth writing about.
好吧
Fine.
从现在起我只写关于太阳的诗
I'll only write poems about the sun from now on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有性♥爱♥
And sex.
要先准备好 如果歌♥曲需要的话
Gotta be ready in case the song calls for it.
♪ 我此刻并不了解她 ♪
♪ Now, I don't hardly Know her ♪
♪ 但我想去爱她 ♪
♪ But I think I could love her ♪
♪ 欲潮翻涌 爱意流淌 ♪
♪ Crimson and clover ♪
♪ 当她缓缓走来 ♪
♪ When she comes walking over ♪
♪ 我早已焦躁难忍♥ ♪
♪ I been waiting to show her ♪
♪ 欲潮翻涌 爱意流淌 ♪
♪ Crimson and clover ♪
♪ 倾覆周♥旋♥ ♪
♪ Over and over ♪
♪ 我的 我那 掌中尤物 ♪
♪ My, my, such a sweet thing ♪
♪ 我想洞开万物 ♪
♪ I want to do everything ♪
♪ 恍若人间仙露 ♪
♪ What a beautiful feeling ♪
♪ 欲潮翻涌 爱意流淌 ♪
♪ Crimson and clover ♪
♪ 倾覆周♥旋♥ ♪
♪ Over and over ♪
早上好 大家
Good morning, everyone.
恒星爆♥炸♥示意图
The star explosion schematic view.
♪ 欲潮翻涌 爱意流淌 倾覆周♥旋♥ ♪
♪ Crimson and clover Over and over ♪
♪ 欲潮翻涌 爱意流淌 倾覆周♥旋♥ ♪
♪ Crimson and clover Over and over ♪
♪ 欲潮翻涌 爱意流淌 倾覆周♥旋♥ ♪
♪ Crimson and clover Over and over ♪
♪ 欲潮翻涌 爱意流淌 倾覆周♥旋♥ ♪
♪ Crimson and clover Over and over ♪
今天不是巧合
Today is not a coincidence.
它指引我找到你
It led me to you.
移♥民♥律师
-我现在要走了 -怎么了
- I gotta go right now. - What's wrong?
这些梦在毁掉我全部生活
These dreams are screwing up my entire life.
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
娜塔莎
Natasha!
娜塔莎 发生了什么
Natasha, what's wrong?
娜塔莎
Natasha!
娜塔莎 等下
Natasha! Just wait!
娜塔莎
Natasha!
刚刚到底发生了什么
What just happened back there?
跟我讲一讲
Just talk to me.
你在害怕什么
What are you so afraid of? Hmm?
我的预约迟到了
Of being late to my appointment.
或者你在害怕这个吗
Or are you afraid of this?
我知道这是真的
I know this is real.
我知道你也感受到了
And I know you feel it, too.
娜塔莎
Natasha...
丹尼尔 我知道
Daniel, I know you think that us meeting
你认为我们的相遇是命注定什么的
is fate or destiny or whatever,
但这不会是真的
but it can't be real, because I'm probably
因为我可能不会再见你
never gonna see you again.
什么 为什么不会
What? Why not?
因为我不在这里出生
Because I wasn't born here.
电影精选列表