问我要
From me?
没错
That's what I just said.
问我要 丹尼的号♥码
Danny's number? From me?
你给不给啊
You gonna give it to me or not?
你干嘛
What's your deal?
你有亚洲情结还是什么
You have an Asian fetish or something?
我只是要和他说一些
I just have something really important
很重要的事
that I need to tell him.
你真的很喜欢他 对吧
You really like him, huh?
是啊
Yeah, I do.
这个
Here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事 不客气
Yeah, okay. You're welcome.
好了 太好了
All right. Great. Great.
好的 对了
Yep, all right. Hey.
别伤他的心
Don't break his heart.
喂
Hello?
娜塔莎
Natasha?
你怎么有我的
How'd you get my...
你 你哥给了我你的号♥码
Your -- your brother gave me your number.
我哥给你的吗
My brother gave you my number?
是我问他要的
I have it and it's me.
我有些好消息 你能来见我吗
I have some good news. Can you meet me?
当然 你在哪
Yeah. No, yeah. Where are you?
♪ 困于激流 ♪
♪ Caught in the riptide ♪
♪ 为寻真♥相♥ ♪
♪ I was searching For the truth ♪
♪ 事出有因 ♪
♪ There was a reason ♪
♪ 心与你相撞 ♪
♪ I collided into you ♪
♪ 此情起时如星火 ♪
♪ This feeling begins Just like a spark ♪
♪ 千般流转于你心 ♪
♪ Tossing and turning Inside of your heart ♪
♪ 爆裂于黑夜 ♪
♪ Exploding in the dark ♪
♪ 夜半唤你名 ♪
♪ Calling your name In the midnight hour ♪
♪ 梦海千里渡 万年为寻你 ♪
♪ Reaching for you From the endless dream ♪
♪ 而今彼此隔山海 ♪
♪ So many miles Between us now ♪
♪ 吾心从未与君别 ♪
♪ But you are always Here with me ♪
♪ 啊 我心 ♪
♪ Oh, inside me ♪
♪ 终得一路 ♪
♪ I find my way ♪
♪ 重至你近旁 ♪
♪ Back to you ♪
♪ 只二字 ♪
♪ Two words ♪
♪ 于你手中 于你心中 ♪
♪ In your hands In your hearts ♪
♪ 便是全世界 ♪
♪ It's whole universe ♪
♪ 吾心从未与君别 ♪
♪ You are always here with me ♪
-快问快答 -好
- Lightning round. - Okay.
你最珍贵的回忆是什么
What is your most treasured memory?
我们第一次到这的时候
When we first got here...
我爸带我们去科尼岛看烟火
...my dad took us to see the fireworks at Coney Island.
我们吃了炸面团 玩了所有的游乐设施
We ate fried dough, went on all the rides.
有点奇妙
Just kind of magical.
是不是很烂俗
Is that cheesy?
-他那时候可不太一样 -你♥爸♥吗
- He was different then. - Your dad?
是啊
Yeah.
因为他 我们才在这里 但是
He's the reason we're here, but...
但是移♥民♥局那些突击检查
it's not even his fault.
根本不是
No, it's not his fault
根本不是他的错
that ICE does these random raids.
那天他在厨房♥里干活
And he was working in the kitchen that day.
九年前 突然来临了
Nine years here, then boom.
我很抱歉
Man, I'm sorry.
这很复杂
It's all sorts of complicated.
天啊 我爱这座城市
God, I love this city.
黎明是一天中最美好的时刻
Day's sweetest moments are at dawn.
早上好
Good morning.
我想每天这样醒来
I could get used to waking up like this.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的刘海肯定乱糟糟的
My bangs are probably everywhere.
还有什么问题吗
Any more questions?
能吻我吗
Kiss me?
几点了
What time is it?
你不想错过面试吧
You don't wanna miss your interview.
-该死 7点15了 -我们得走了
- Oh, shit. It's 7:15. - Oh, we gotta go.
起来吧
Come on.
面试时间要到了 走吧
Yeah, it's interview time. Come on.
东西都拿上了吗
You got everything? Come on, come on.
拿上了 小心 小心
Yeah. Careful. Careful.
怎么了
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
你进去
You're going in there,
然后秒杀全场
you're gonna kill this interview
在我的会面之前 我都会在这等你
and I'll wait here for you until my appointment.
你看起来不错
You're good.
妈妈
15个未接来电
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-我要是必须走怎么办 -你不会走的
- What if I have to leave? - You're not leaving.
-你怎么知道 -我就是知道
- How do you know that? - Because I know.
全世界都想要我们在一起
The universe wants us to be together.
你不会走的 娜塔莎
You're not leaving, Natasha.
你没发现吗 就是这样的
Don't you see? That's what this whole thing is.
就连你外套都写着扭转乾坤
Even your jacket, deus ex machina.
这是命运
It's fate.
所以你不用担心
So you have nothing to worry about.
好吧
Okay.
好了 你要迟到了
Come on. You're gonna be late.
去吧
Go, go, go.
我不想去
I don't want to go.
去呀
Go!
你保证你会等我
You promise you're gonna be here?
我会等你的
I'll be here.
你回来后 问题会解决的
We'll finish the questions when you get back.
-去面试 -在走了 在走了
- Go to your interview. - I'm going. I'm going.
喂 妈妈
Hi, Mommy!
不 我
No, I...
我真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我 我应该联♥系♥你的 不过 我很好
I should... I should have reached out. I'm safe, though.
不不不
No, no, no.
我毕业很久了 92级的
I graduated a long time ago. Class of '92.
你是皇后区的吗
Are you a Queens boy?
-是的 -我也是
- Yep. - Yeah, me, too.
你妈妈叫敏秀吗
Your mother's name is Min Soo?
是的
Yes.
-很好 很好 -谢谢
- Pretty, pretty. - Thank you.
参加足球队
Yeah. Soccer team.
我是前锋
Forward.
你肯定跑很快
Must be fast.
亚洲文化俱乐部副♥主♥席♥
Asian Culture Club vice president?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
良好的客户服务能力
Excellent interpersonal customer service skills.
什么意思
What's that?
是的 我父亲开了一家黑发护理店
Yes, sir. My, uh, father owns a black hair care store.
我在那里兼♥职♥
I work there part-time.
有社区服务什么的吗
Any community service, that type of stuff?
我在布朗克斯区一家儿童医院里
I volunteer at the children's hospital
做义工 一个月两次
in the Bronx twice a month.
很加分
It's rewarding.
我和病人一起写诗
I write poems with the patients.
让他们忘记病痛
Takes their mind off of being sick.
所以你喜欢写作吗
Oh, so you like to write, huh?
是的 一个爱好
I do. I do. As a hobby.
是的 我觉得医生
Yeah, yeah. No, I feel like doctors
应该全面发展
should all be well-rounded,
但是 这很少见
but, you know, it's rare.
电影精选列表