所以你觉得你能通过问我这些问题
So, you think you're gonna make me
来让我爱上你
fall in love by asking me these questions?
好吧 一共有36道题
Okay, so there are 36 questions.
我们这就开始了吗
Okay, so we're doing this?
没人有时间答这么多
But nobody's got time for all that.
所以 我随机选10个怎么样
So, how about I pick ten randomly?
好了 第一题
Okay, question number one.
坠入情网的五大要素是什么
What are the five key ingredients to falling in love?
这太白♥痴♥了
This is so idiotic. Um...
好吧
Fine.
相互利益
Uh... Mutual self-interest
社会经济兼容性
and socioeconomic compatibility.
好的
Okay.
我的要素是友情和化学反应
Well, my ingredients are friendship and chemistry.
这些当然也算
Mmm. Of course they are.
我的后三个是道德三观
My last three are some sort of moral compass...
共同爱好一定要有
Common interests are a must.
然后还有
And let's see,
未知元素X
the X factor.
未知元素X是个啥
What in the world is the X factor?
别担心 我们已经有了
Don't worry. We've got it.
说实话
You know what...
我不是想打断你
I hate to break this to you,
但是这个小测试
but taking this little quiz
是不会改变我的想法的 格子领带先生
isn't gonna make me change my mind, Mr. Plaid Tie.
你刚才是叫我泰式炒河粉吗
Did you just call me Pad Thai?
二者发音类似
格子领带
Plaid Tie.
因为那不止是种族歧视
Because not only is that completely racist,
还显示你对文化的无知
but also culturally insensitive
因为我的家人来自韩国 不是泰国
as my family is from Korea, not Thailand.
那可不是我说的
Well, that is not what I said,
所以你别指望我道歉了
so you can stop waiting for an apology.
我等的不是道歉
Oh, I'm waiting for something, but not for an apology.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我和你说了我约了人见面
I told you I have a meeting.
但我们还有27分钟啊
Uh, we still have 27 minutes left.
那你跟上啊
So, you coming or what?
那么 你觉得5年后你是什么样
So, where do you see yourself in five years?
这是其中一个问题吗
Is that actually one of the questions?
可能是我临时想到的哦
I might be improvising.
好吧 我想当一名数据科学家
Well, I want to be a data scientist.
那是什么
What's that?
是一个分♥析♥数据的科学家
It's a scientist who analyzes data.
我们收集大量的信息
We take large amounts of information
然后讨论如何实现它们
and strategize on how to apply it practically.
比如呢
Like how?
比如交通流量
Like traffic flow,
大公♥司♥每周工作4天
four-day work weeks for big companies,
个人时间对比个人生产力
personal time versus productivity.
诸如此类的事情 跟上
All that jazz. Come on.
不过 你热衷于此 对吧
You're passionate about it, though, right?
算是吧 我倒是对月球漫步
Yeah, well, I'm passionate about
很有兴趣
walking on the moon.
但我不能光靠一腔热情生活
But I can't live off of passion
就像我不能只靠爱生活一样
any more than I can live off of love.
做自己不喜欢的事做一辈子可是很痛苦的
It's a long life to spend doing something you're not really into.
追梦追一辈子也很痛苦
It's a long life to spend chasing dreams.
你真的应该和我爸爸聊聊
You should really kick it with my dad sometime.
先提醒你一下 他是个50岁的韩国人
Am I reminding you of a 50-year-old Korean man?
说英语没有口音
Without the accent.
所以 他不反对你着迷诗歌♥吗
So, he's not crazy about you pursuing poetry?
不啊 他们是第一代移♥民♥
no. I'm first-generation.
所以呢
And?
这意味着我的想法并不重要
It means it doesn't matter what I want.
我父母说我注定要成为医生的
According to my parents, I'm meant to be a doctor.
这样的话
You know,
至少当你作为医生在银行开户时
at least when you're a doctor making bank,
你可以感谢你的父母
you can thank them
没让你成为一个会挨饿的艺术家
for not letting you be a starving artist.
当你饥饿的时候很难充满激♥情♥
It's hard to be passionate when you're hungry.
这是我要去的地方
This is me.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
这是我本来要面试的地方
This is where my interview was supposed to be.
得了吧 真的吗
Come on. Honestly?
我是认真的 你在这里干什么
I'm serious. What are you doing here?
私事
Personal.
好吧
Okay.
但你得承认
But you gotta admit,
这无疑证明了我的观点
this definitely proves my point.
冥冥中自有定数
Fate is real.
等等 我想你说的是巧合
Wait, I think you mean coincidences,
因为它们并不会毫无意义地发生
cause they can happen without meaning.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我在这儿等你 然后我们解决掉问题
I'll wait here for you and then we'll finish the questions.
丹尼尔 这之后我真的要回家了
Daniel, I should really go home right after this.
今天是个大日子
Today is a big day.
所以 我想这就是我们说再见的地方
So, I think this is where we say goodbye.
我还能再见到你吗
Am I gonna see you again?
可能性不大
The odds aren't in your favor.
我猜是八百万分之一的几率吧
I'm guessing 1 in 8 million.
我真的觉得如果我有一整天时间的话
I really think I could have changed your mind
我可以改变你的想法
if I had the whole day.
可惜你无法证明你的假设了
Too bad you couldn't prove your hypothesis.
很高兴拯救了你 娜塔莎
It was nice to save your life, Natasha.
很高兴见到你 丹尼尔
Nice meeting you, Daniel.
就 祝你一切顺利吧
You know, good luck with everything.
说实话 我希望你面试顺利
Honestly, I hope the interview goes well.
想清楚所有的事情
Figure all that out.
谢谢
Thanks.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
知道吗 我一定要证明我的假设
You know, I'm gonna prove my hypothesis!
爱是真实存在的
Love is real.
这不会是你我最后一次见面
This isn't the last time I'm gonna see you.
如果我走遍所有的市区
If I gotta hit up all the boroughs,
我们一定会再见面的
we're gonna see each other again.
你不能阻止天意
You can't stop what's meant to be.
多元宇宙理论
The Theory of Multiverse
最初是由休埃·埃弗雷特
was set forth originally by Hugh Everett
在量子力学中提出的
in quantum mechanics.
它假设我们过去和未来
It posited that every version of
每一个版本都同时存在
our past and future histories exists,
只是在一个交替的宇宙中
just in an alternate universe.
这意味着你做出的每一个选择
This means that for every choice you make,
就有无尽的新宇宙涌现
an infinite number of universes exist where you made a different choice.
这样 我们就可以过上多重生活了
In this way, we get to live multiple lives.
我不太确定我现在生活在哪个宇宙中
I'm not quite sure which universe I'm living in now.
杰里米·马丁内兹律师事务所
Law offices of Jeremy Martinez.
很好 好的 谢谢
Perfect. Okay, thank you.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我是娜塔莎·金斯利
I'm Natasha Kingsley.
我正要联♥系♥你
I was just about to call you.
我很抱歉 有个坏消息要告诉你
I am so sorry, but I have some bad news.
马丁内兹先生骑自行车上班时
Mr. Martinez was biking in to work
被车撞到了
when he got clipped by a car.
但他很幸运
But he was lucky.
只有一些瘀伤
Just a few bruises.
他会在4:30左右回办公室
He'll be back around 4:30.
你能那时候过来吗
Can you come back then?
杰里米·马丁内兹律师事务所
电影精选列表