准备好了吗
Ready?
我不知道做这个的时候
I'm not sure if we're supposed
要不要握着手
to hold hands during this part,
但不管了
but the hell with it.
没关系
It's all right.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
牙买♥♥加
卡尔·萨根曾经说过
Carl Sagan once said that human beings
人类就像蝴蝶 飞舞的时间短暂
are like butterflies who flutter for a day
却认为那就是永远
and think it's forever.
与宇宙的寿命相比
Compared to the lifespan of the universe,
我们的生命仅在一天之内开始和结束
our lives begin and end in a single day.
我是这样理解的
I've come to understand it this way.
星星不仅仅是一个
The stars aren't just balls of gas
挥散数十亿气体的球
burning billions of miles away.
它们也提醒我们
They are also a reminder
在这个星球上我们同享须臾一瞬
of the brief time we share on this planet.
首先 我和丹尼尔仍保持联♥系♥
At first, Daniel and I stayed in touch.
时间和距离
But time and distance
是心脏的天敌
are the heart's natural enemies.
愿每一天都是今天
May each day be today.
我们遇到的每个人
Everyone we meet...
我们爱过的每一个人
...everyone we love...
我们来此地的初衷
how we got here...
我们选择哪条路
what path we choose...
以及我们想要要记住的人
and who we choose to remember.
他们都是我们故事中的一部分
They are all a part of our story.
但这个故事并不是写给我们自己的
But we cannot allow the story to be written for us.
因为我们没有永远
Because we don't have forever.
有时候
Sometimes...
我们只有一天时间
all we have is a single day.
我是丹尼尔
I'm Daniel.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你 丹尼尔·贝
I love you, Daniel Bae.
我猜实验成功了
I guess the experiment worked.
五年后
雷 焦 咖 啡 馆
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
不用 谢谢你来
No, just... Thank you for coming.
是啊
Yeah.
所以你找到了回纽约的路 是吗
So you found your way back to New York City, huh?
并不容易 你懂的
Wasn't easy. As you know.
但我的留学签证终于撑完了我研究生毕业
But my student visa finally came through for grad school.
你学的什么专业
So what are you studying?
天文学
Astronomy.
嗯 实际上明天要飞往旧金山
Um, I'm actually flying to San Francisco tomorrow
在伯克利开始攻读博士学位
to start my PhD at Berkeley.
谢谢
Thank you.
娜塔莎·金斯利博士啊 看看你
Dr. Natasha Kingsley. Look at you.
谢谢 但我需要问你一个问题
Thanks. But I need to ask you a question.
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
所以 我的家人被驱逐出境的那天
So, the day my family got deported,
有个男孩丹尼尔·贝
there was a boy, Daniel Bae,
他来你办公室面试
who came to your office to interview for Dartmouth.
是的
Okay.
我到处都找不到他
I haven't been able to find him anywhere.
我是说 在网络上找不到
I mean, he's not online anymore.
简直就像消失了一样
It's literally like he's vanished.
我想知道你有没有
And I was wondering if you have
任何方式联♥系♥他
any way of contacting him.
不 不
No. No.
当他跑出我的办公室时
When he ran out of my office,
那是我最后一次见到他
that was the last time I ever saw him.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
告诉你
I'll tell you something.
你知道我为什么记得那天吗
You know why I remember that day?
因为我
Well, because I had
那天早上有很多事情要做
a million things to do that morning,
我出了车祸 对吧
and I had this accident, right?
事实上我试图说服救护员
And I actually tried to convince the EMTs
不带我去医院
not to take me to the hospital.
但我很高兴他们还是带我去了
But I was glad they did.
为什么
Why?
嗯 因为
Well, because...
我的医生成了我的妻子
my doctor became my wife.
想不到吧
Yeah!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
我知道
I know, I know, I know.
所以 你知道
So, you know,
有时候你不能控制一切
sometimes you can't control everything...
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
也许只需要试试看对命运敞开心扉
Maybe just being open to fate, maybe that's a choice.
也许吧
Maybe.
祝一切顺利 真心的
Good luck with everything. I mean that.
-谢谢 -不用
- Thank you. - Okay.
这首是给我自己的
That's it for me.
我们有了更多灵感 所以坐好就可以了
We've got some more talent coming out, so just sit tight.
这是我写的一首关于太阳的诗
This is a poem I wrote about the sun.
娜塔莎
Natasha.
怎么样
How?
我喜欢你的眼镜
I like your glasses.
我喜欢你的头发
I like the hair.
明天我就要走了
I leave tomorrow.
我只需要一天
I only need a day.
其实
Mmm. Well...
我一天时间都没有了
I don't really have a day.
那就给我一个小时
Give me an hour.
♪ 此时有幸得良宵 ♪
♪ I'm gettin' lucky like Coins in the well ♪
♪ 挥别嫉恶祝宵小 ♪
♪ Goodbye to my haters, I'm wishin' you well ♪
♪ 眼前美景君知晓 ♪
♪ This is my year, man, If you couldn't tell ♪
♪ 生活不易 驾马前行 ♪
♪ This is our life And we livin' it well ♪
♪ 酒酣人醉 歌♥舞升平 ♪
♪ Late nights in the city, Causin' hell ♪
♪ 就该如此 翻天覆地 ♪
♪ Burn this, burn this Into the ground, oh, well ♪
♪ 良辰美景须尽欢 ♪
♪ If all we got tonight, Let's do this right ♪
♪ 莫使金樽空对月 ♪
♪ Let's do this right ♪
♪ 凭栏对月看人间 ♪
♪ Let's go to ♪ ♪ Paradise ♪
电影精选列表