敞开你的心扉
Open up your heart.
什么 抱歉 你在说什么啊
What? Sorry, what are you talking about?
丹尼尔 你去哪 丹尼尔
Daniel, where are you going? Daniel!
向命运敞开心扉
Open up your heart to destiny.
借过一下
Excuse me.
我找不到她
I can't find her.
是啊 我没看见她 无缘啊
Yeah, I don't see her. Wasn't meant to be.
但是老兄 你尽力了
But, hey, man, you tried.
我觉得我还会再见到她的
I think I'm gonna see her again.
我不这么想 老兄
I don't think so, man.
我下班后给你发短♥信♥ 好吗
I'll text you after my shift, okay?
好的 祝我好运吧
All right. Wish me luck.
关于面试还是那个女孩
With the interview or the girl?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你脑子回地球的时候发短♥信♥通知我 好吗
Text me when you come back to planet Earth, okay?
下一站 东百老汇
The next stop is East Broadway.
不好意思
Excuse me.
借过一下 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
东百老汇站
F口
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm okay.
请绕道
道路封闭
什么鬼
What the hell?
嘿 他没事
Hey, he's okay.
拿着 喝点水
Here, take my water.
太抱歉了 你没事吧
I'm so sorry. You okay?
没事
Yeah. Yeah.
那好险啊
That was close.
我能拉你起来吗
Can I help you up?
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉拉倒你了
Sorry about pulling you down.
我能问问你叫什么名字吗
Can I ask your name?
娜塔莎
Natasha.
我是丹尼尔
I'm Daniel.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想坐一会儿吗
Do you want to sit down?
我通常不♥穿♥西装的
I normally don't wear a suit.
这是为了我的毕业面试 在达特茅斯
It's for my alumni interview for Dartmouth.
今天不上课吗
No school today?
不 不上
Uh, no. No school.
那笔记本是干嘛的
What's with the notebook?
只是写诗的
Just poems.
诗
Poems?
是啊 我就是写着玩玩
Yeah, I just dabble in it for fun.
没什么厉害的 真的
Not a big deal, really.
它们是关于什么的呢
What are they about?
不 不 不 等等 让我猜猜
Oh, no, no, no. Wait, let me guess.
爱
Love.
-不全是啊 -大部分是吧
- Not all of them. - But most of them?
是啊
Yes.
好吧 我不相信爱情
Well, I don't believe in love.
不管你信不信 反正它是存在的
It exists whether you believe in it or not.
那是可以证实的吗
And that's a provable fact?
可以啊 上千首歌♥和诗写的东西
Yeah. How could thousands of songs and poems
怎么可能不存在呢
be about something that doesn't exist?
拜托 大哥 那只是纸上的文字啊
Boy, please! Words on paper.
你怎样才信呢
What would convince you?
如果你不能用科学证明它
If you can't use the scientific method on it,
那它就不是真的
then it's not real.
这个世界上所有真实的东西
Anything in this world that's a fact,
都是因为我们可以看见它
it's a fact because we can either observe it,
测量它 或拿它研究实验
measure it, or experiment with it.
如果你做不了这些事
If you can't do any of those things,
那么它就是法律上讲 绝壁是假的
then it's legit, deadass not real.
但你得承认人会有所感觉
But you gotta admit people are feeling something.
荷尔蒙 他们能感受到荷尔蒙
Hormones. They're feeling hormones.
我们只是管这个叫爱情
And we just call it love,
这样我们就有了伟大的人生目标
so that we have something grand to live for.
否则生活就太平淡了
Otherwise, life seems really mundane
只是一系列随机的事情
and just a random series of events
而且你到死了都没办法控制
that you have no control over until you die.
好绝望啊 是吧
Depressing, right?
你说得很绝望
You make it sound depressing.
因为确实是啊
Because it is.
所以没有奇迹和命运 没有命中注定
So, no magic, no fate, no "meant to be"?
那么如果我说
What if I told you I could get you,
我能让你合乎科学地爱上我呢
to fall in love with me? Scientifically.
那怎么可能办到
How is that humanly possible?
给我一天时间
Just give me a day.
只要一天
One day.
今天
Today.
我不行 我没有一天的时间了
I can't. I don't have a day.
你有一个小时吗
Do you have an hour?
一小时
An hour.
我可还没有改主意啊
I'm not changing my mind, though.
♪ 生活很美好 是谁在索要 ♪
♪ Life is good, who's askin'? ♪
♪ 把我的电♥话♥递给了太多人 ♪
♪ Wrote my number down On too many napkins ♪
♪ 听烦了所谓不妨一试 ♪
♪ Got tired of, "We'll see what happens" ♪
♪ 灯光 镜头 她开始表演 ♪
♪ Lights, camera She 'bout that action ♪
♪ 生活很美好 是谁在索要 ♪
♪ Life is good, who's askin'? ♪
♪ 你没资格占有我的时间享受我的激♥情♥ ♪
♪ You are not entitled To my time or my passion ♪
♪ 放浪之夜让我狼狈不堪 ♪
♪ Nights out ran me ragged ♪
♪ 厌倦了习惯当一个好人 ♪
♪ Got tired of bein' nice Out of habit ♪
♪ 你可以索要 但你无法拥有 ♪
♪ You can ask You can't have it ♪
♪ 赶快回家 零食都裹在毯子里 ♪
♪ Shorty back home Snack wrapped in a blanket ♪
不 我的预约在中午
No. My appointment's at noon
然后我就可以立马回家了
and I'll be home right after that.
你妈妈担心的要命
Your mother is worried sick.
你得过来收拾你的东西
You have to come pack your stuff.
爸爸 这个律师有可能帮得上忙
Dad, this lawyer might be able to help.
别这么固执了 孩子
Stop being such a stubborn child.
赶紧回家
And get home now.
求你了 我们得做点什么
Please, we have to do something.
这真的是我们最后的机会了
This is honestly our last chance.
过来收拾你的东西
Come pack your stuff.
不然我就都当垃圾扔了
I'm gonna throw it all in the trash.
你就不能听我一次吗
Will you please just listen to me for once?
-你好 -是丹尼尔·贝吗
- Hello? - Is this Daniel Bae?
是的 我是丹尼尔·贝
Yes, this is Daniel Bae.
我很抱歉 马丁内兹先生
My apologies, but Mr. Martinez
需要另找时间安排面试
needs to reschedule our interview.
-重新安排 -明早8点
- Reschedule? - Tomorrow morning, 8:00.
好啊 我觉得我可以
Yeah! I think I can make that work.
好的 太好了 非常感谢
Okay. Wonderful. Thank you so much.
好 到时见
Uh-huh. See you then.
太好了
Yes!
刚才怎么了
What was that all about?
就是父母那些事
Just parents being parents. Hmm.
松领带了
Loosened your tie.
是啊
Yeah.
我的面试延期到明天了
Uh, my interview got postponed to tomorrow.
说回爱情和科学
But back to love and science.
这篇研究里
So, this study
研究者找了几对情侣到实验室里
had researchers put a bunch of couples into a lab
让他们互相问
and had them ask each other
一系列私人问题
a series of intimate questions.
听着有点可笑
Sounds ridiculous.
研究的最后
At the end of the study,
他们必须盯着对方的眼睛
they had to stare into each other's eyes
四分钟 不说话
for four minutes without saying a word.
电影精选列表