他们是在一场夏季的骤雨中偶遇的
They met accidentally during a tropical storm.
他躲进了一家布店避雨
He ducked into a clothing store for shelter,
而她是那里的经理
and she was the store manager
戴着名牌 看上去精明强干
wearing a name tag and looking official.
她从没想过自己会陷入这样偶然的浪漫
She never thought she could fall for such a romantic.
但他甘愿永远为她伸手摘星辰
But he was always reaching for the stars.
即使必须为此努力奋斗也没关系
Even if he had to fight to reach them.
♪ 感觉我曾来过这里 ♪
♪ Feels like I've been here before ♪
♪ 但那些旧物已不再如往昔 ♪
♪ Old things don't seem same no more ♪
♪ 也许有些事花的时间太久 ♪
♪ Some things just seem to take so long ♪
忠于自己
扭转乾坤
Deus ex machina.
♪ 我在想到底是哪里出了错 ♪
♪ I've been thinking about what's gone wrong ♪
♪ 我已经搜寻了那么远 ♪
♪ I've been searching for miles and miles ♪
♪ 只为找到陪我走的人 ♪
♪ Looking for someone to walk with me ♪
♪ 陪我走 走 ♪
♪ Walk with me, walk ♪
♪ 走 ♪
♪ Walk ♪
嗨 亲爱的 该走了
丹尼尔 快八点半了 快来吃饭
那么
你课余时间喜欢做什么
做志愿者
丹尼尔【校对】
Daniel!
说话的时候要看着对方
我做志愿者
在儿童医院
每月两次
很好
那么你为什么想当医生呢
我希望能够拯救生命
I wanna help save lives
让世界变得更加美好
and make the world a better place.
丹尼尔【校对】
Daniel!
不要说那么快 发音要清楚
好的 妈妈
Okay, Umma.
今天是个重要的日子 丹尼尔
Today is so important, Daniel.
这可是你未来人生的入场券啊
It's the ticket to the rest of your life.
我知道 妈妈
I know, Umma.
真是个百里挑一的小伙子 老弟
Lookin' like the one percent, little brother.
达特茅斯是非常好的学校
Dartmouth is a very good school.
非常好
Very good.
早上好
Good morning.
查理 你上班没迟到吗
啥 我听不懂
What? I don't understand
你在说什么 妈妈
what you're saying, Mom.
你得剪个头
兄弟 达特茅斯啊
Man, Dartmouth.
达特茅斯
Dartmouth.
祝你面试好运 好吗
Good luck on your big interview. Huh?
咱们家可都靠你了 小丹尼
It's all on you now, Danny boy.
快去你♥爸♥那里 别迟到了
去你的百里挑一
One percent of what?
查理又忘了拿存款单了
Charlie forgot deposit slip again.
查理【校对】
Charlie?
没事的 妈妈
It's okay, Umma.
我去把这个带给他和爸爸
I'll take it to him and Appa.
面试完再去
After your interview.
然后直接去学校
Then, straight to school.
-别去和朋友玩 -我不会的
- No friends. - I won't.
别迟到了
Do not be late.
这首歌♥里的即兴重复段
Yo, I can't tell if I'm riffing too much
是不是太多了
in this song or not.
这个歌♥词呢
The line, it's, uh...
主要是集中在"我们"上面
Focus on the "we." It's...
♪ 我敢说我们是很般配的一对 ♪
♪ I bet that we would fit together nicely ♪
还是说
Or...
♪ 我敢说我们是很般配的一对 ♪
♪ I bet that we would fit together nicely ♪
-选第二个 -第二个吗
- Second one. - Second one?
对 "我们"的重音
Yeah, how you punch the "we"...
-在后面更好 -没错
- Right afterwards. - Yeah.
♪ 我敢说我们是很般配的一对 ♪
♪ I bet that we would fit together nicely ♪
你以后会出名的
You're gonna be the next big thing.
去达特茅斯的又不是我
Man, I'm not the one going to Dartmouth.
我还没进呢 全看今天了
I'm not in yet. Depends on today.
你没问题的 哥们
Yeah, you got this, dude.
但愿吧
Hope so.
但愿吧
Hope so.
真的假的
Serious?
大都会运输署又搞砸了
MTA crushing it as always.
68号♥街有列车延误
We got a train delay at 68th Street.
我们将很快继续行驶
We're gonna be moving shortly.
各位乘客可能会慌张
You might be panicking,
但无需慌张
but don't.
我来
Let me just
告诉你们一点事
say a little something for you.
我每天早上送女儿去上学
So, I take my daughter to school every morning.
有一天 我和我的朋友利维
Me and my friend, Levi,
聊天的时候有点过头
we got overly in a conversation...
我们下次坐公交吧
We're taking the bus next time.
差点搞得我们的孩子双双迟到
...which almost made our kids late for school.
我们赶上了地铁 但是错过了火车
We get down to the subway and we miss the train.
闭嘴吧傻♥逼♥
Shut up, asshole.
那个特别的早上
And that particular morning,
恰巧就是911
it just happened to be 9/11.
如果利维赶上了那列车
Had Levi made that train,
他就会在那天去到曼哈顿
he would have been the one that goes into Manhattan
因为他在世贸中心工作
because he worked at the World Trade Center.
我说这个的原因是
What I'm trying to say is,
不要因为迟到而慌张
don't panic because of you being late.
你永远都不会知道
You never know why
你为什么冥冥中会来到这里
you were meant to be here at this time.
下一站 中♥央♥车站
Grand Central Station, next stop,
女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen.
请记住 要向命运敞开心灵
Always remember to open up your heart to destiny.
这故事真不错
That was quite a story.
我觉得
Made me think,
他得看看心理医生
"Wow, he needs a therapist."
我上班之前还有点时间
Yo, I got some time before work.
上窗户吗
So, windows, yeah?
他的腿和他上半身一样长
His legs are the same size as the rest of his body.
我去
Shit.
看吧 那就是你的未来 就在那
Well, there's your future. Right there.
哪个 那个在那跳舞的哥们儿
What, that guy dancing right there?
不是 你怎么可能跳那么好
No, you can't dance that well.
是中间的那哥们儿
Guy that's right there in the middle.
他看起来好像他的人生一切顺利
He looks like everything was going well in his life
然后现在不是了 什么都没了
and now, nope. Nothing.
那太糟了 可怜人
That's too bad. Poor guy.
那是你的榜样
There's your role model.
-那个和尚吗 -是的 那个和尚
- The monk? - Yeah, the monk.
他看起来比谁都高兴
He looks happier than everyone else.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得我们漏掉了什么
I think we're missing something.
有什么事要发生了
Something's going on.
怎么了
What?
她
Her.
就是个可爱的女孩啊 丹尼尔
It's just a cute girl, Daniel.
我是说 她真的挺可爱的 但是
I mean, okay. She's really cute, but...
没人那样做
No one ever does that.
做什么
What?
向上看
Look up.
每个人都忙着向前面看
Everyone is so busy looking straight ahead,
他们没时间向上看
they don't bother to look up.
-卧了个槽 -怎么了
- Holy shit! - What?
-等等 你去哪 -她的外套
- Wait, where you going? - Her jacket.
-扭转乾坤 -所以呢
- Deus ex machina. - So?
我今天早上写过
I wrote it this morning.
在拉丁语里是"来自机器的神"的意思
It's Latin for "God from the machine."
你在说啥
I don't know what that means.
电影精选列表