Law offices of Jeremy Martinez.
当然 当然可以
Of course. Of course.
那会我应该在给我妈帮忙 但我会来的
I was supposed to help my mother but I'll be here.
很好 我需要你填写这些表单
Great. I need you to fill these out.
我带了我的案件档案了
I already have my case files.
你还是需要填一下
You still need to fill these out.
你可以坐在那边填
You can take a seat right over there.
好吧
Okay.
有什么能帮你的吗
How can I help you?
你曾经被判有罪吗
"Have you ever been convicted of a crime?"
给我回来
get back here!
你愿意效忠美♥利♥坚♥合众国吗
"Are you willing to offer allegiance "to the United States of America?"
我宣誓效忠美国国旗和美♥利♥坚♥
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic...
你参与过
"Have you ever been involved
反政♥府♥活动吗
"in anti-government activities?"
保护孩子 而非枪♥支♥
Protect kids not guns!
美国对你意味着什么
"What does America mean to you?"
再撩一下头发
Flip your hair a little bit.
我们最近有很多像你这样的案子
We've had a lot of cases like yours recently.
我想马丁内兹先生或许可以
I think Mr. Martinez may be able
帮你重申你的案子
to help you reopen your case.
真的吗
Honestly?
我不能做出任何承诺 尤其这些天
I can't make any promises, especially these days.
但是4:30准时回来
But be back 4:30 sharp.
老妈 四点半和律师见完就回家
好消息
小莎
Tash
都用上昵称了吗
Doing nicknames now?
是啊 你的事情进行得怎么样了
Yeah. How'd your thing go?
我必须在4:30回来
I have to come back at 4:30.
我想你只有4个小时和我出去玩或者
I guess that just gives you four hours to just hang out with me or...
我想 我还是得回家
I mean, I should still go home.
好吧 好吧 你回家要多长时间
Okay, yeah, how long does that take?
四五十分钟吧
45, 50ish minutes?
只是回去的时间吗
One way?
是的
Yeah.
来回要两个小时了
That's like two hours.
就回家一趟然后马上返回这里来
Just to be home then turn around?
好吧 你说得对
Okay, you make some fair points.
是啊
Yeah.
所以呢
So?
我在 上城区有间房♥子 我的父母在那里
I have, this thing uptown. My parents.
-你父母吗 -是的
- Your parents? - Yeah.
我只是去放点东西
I just gotta drop something off.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal at all.
你想来吗
Do you wanna come?
♪ 她说她想成为我的女主角 ♪
♪ She said she wanna be My main girl, ♪
♪ 我的妻子 ♪
♪ My wife ♪
♪ 她认为已经准备好了 ♪
♪ She think ready For this life, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 你真的觉得你准备好了吗 ♪
♪ You really think you ready For this life? Whoa ♪
-我很抱歉 -道什么歉
- I'm sorry. - For what?
我很抱歉这第一次约会一点也不诱人
I'm sorry this isn't exactly the sexiest first date.
我从来没觉得这是个约会
Never agreed it was a date.
这是约会 你等着瞧吧
Oh, it is. You'll see.
你哪来的勇气
I wish I could just bottle your confidence
梁静茹给的吗
and sell it.
你让她也给我点儿
Cause I'd make a shit ton of money.
把梁静茹给你都不够
I'm not that confident.
好吧
Okay.
就是这里了
This is it.
这是你家的商店吗
This is your family's store?
你们 韩国移♥民♥家庭
Your family, the South Korean immigrants,
拥有一家黑人头发护理商店
own a black hair care store?
是的
Yes.
我的韩国移♥民♥家庭
My family of South Korean immigrants
就是开了一家黑人头发护理商店
do own a black hair care store.
一时激♥情♥的选择吗
Passion project?
看起来像随意的决定 但并不是
It seems random, but it's not.
你看 在60年代
See, in the 60s,
韩国产的假发非常受欢迎
wigs made from South Korean hair were extremely popular.
大约在那时
Around that time,
韩国政♥府♥禁止假发出口
the South Korean government banned the export of hair,
让除了韩国人以外的人都很难制♥作♥假发
making it difficult for anyone other than Koreans to make wigs.
然后美国政♥府♥
Then the U.S. government
禁止了中国造假发
banned wigs made from Chinese hair.
这让韩国人完全控制了整个假发行业
This gave Koreans full control over the entire wig industry
而后假发行业演变成
and the wig business evolved into
更平常的黑人头发护理行业
the more general black hair care business.
其中六成到八成掌控在现在的韩国人手中
Which, South Koreans currently control 60 to 80%.
第一条过道是
Aisle one is
洗发水 护发素 染发剂
shampoos, conditioners, dyes,
以及其他一些我看不懂的东西
a bunch of other things that I don't understand.
第三条过道是编织物 假发
Aisle three is weaves, wigs...
这地方好大
This place is huge.
要我给你拿点什么吗
can I get you anything?
我发胶够多了 不用了 谢谢
I think I'm set on gel, but thanks.
不 我不是这个意思
No. No!
我不是指产品
I didn't mean a product.
我爸爸放了冰箱在后面
my dad's got a fridge in the back
有苏打水和
with like soda and...
-明白了 -好的
- got it. - Okay.
-是啊 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
苏打水就好
A soda would be great.
粉红色吗
Pink?
怎么了
Why not?
看起来不像你的风格
Doesn't seem like your style.
不试怎么知道
You never know what might work.
我觉得你顶着一头粉色爆♥炸♥头会非常漂亮
I think you'd look beautiful with a giant, pink afro.
我是说除了过程 只看结果的话
Well, not the whole thing, just the ends.
-不错 -是啊
- Cool. - Yeah.
你的头发看起来很柔软
Your hair looks really soft.
你觉得它能吸收所有的染发剂吗
You think it can take all that dye?
你是专家
you're the black hair care expert.
所以 为什么你不感受一下
So, why don't you feel it
然后告诉我呢
and tell me?
真的吗
Really?
我不再说第二遍哦
It's a one-time-only offer.
干啥呢
What's going on here?
天哪
God.
这是我哥哥查理
This is my older brother, Charlie.
这是我的朋友娜塔莎
This is my friend, Natasha.
是朋友吗
Friend?
我以为他刚刚抓到一个小偷
I thought maybe he just caught a shoplifter.
你说什么
What did you just say?
我们店里不是有很多这样的人吗
we get a lot of those in a store like this, right?
我相信你能理解的
I'm sure you understand.
你♥他♥妈♥有毛病吗
What the hell is your problem?
什么
What?
硬汉穿上西装啦
Tough guy in a suit now.
丹尼尔 我们走
Daniel, let's just go.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
走吧
Let's go.
走吧
Go.
爸爸
Appa.
你干什么
钱袋在这里
The money pouch.
这是什么呀
查理忘记拿了
想让我帮你朋友翻译吗 丹尼
want me to translate for your friend, Danny?
嗨 你是
Hi, Mr...
裴
Bae.
裴先生 我是娜塔莎
Mr. Bae, I'm Natasha.
你是丹尼尔的朋友吧
You're a friend of Daniel's.
电影精选列表