可我就是很难受
But I am upset.
再难受也早该过去了
And this too shall pass!
现在快去把那堆鹅卵石劈碎
Now, go chop that cobble-stone into pieces!
她怎么会那么残忍♥ 那么冰冷
But how could she be so cruel and so cold?
你再不动手
If you do nothing
残忍♥的那个可就是怪兽了
the monster is the one who will be cruel.
而我们 就会变成两具冰冷的尸体
And us? Why, we'll be very cold!
我 跑不
Oh... I... cannot...
动 了
run... anymore.
没了她 我也活不下去了
I cannot live without her.
是吊坠
The pendant!
你在哪儿找到的
Where did you get it?
不对 她当时没戴项链
No, she wasn't wearing it...
老狐狸切诺莫 你的表演到此结束了
Well, deceitful Chernomor, this will be your last act.
终于
This is it...
我真的 没力气了
I just can't... go on.
别碰我朋友
Hands off my friends!
我知道怎么进城♥堡♥了
Ha! I think I know how to get to the castle.
莱斯特 那是假的
Lestor, it was a lie.
我碰到的那个米拉不是真的
The Mila that I saw was not real.
因为她当时没戴这个
She was not wearing this.
她说过她永远不会把它取下来的
She said she would never take it off
所以她不可能赶我走
so it couldn't have been her who drove me away!
可能她还在等着我
And perhaps she is still waiting for me
甚至 她可能还爱着我
or perhaps even loves me.
你高兴吗
Aren't you glad?
我当然高兴
Oh... I am glad.
我可高兴了
I am very glad.
你没看到我在鼓掌吗
Can't you see me clapping?
没时间休息了
There's no time to be laying around.
走 我们还要去救米拉呢
Let's go, we need to rescue Mila.
太阳快下山了
The sun is about to set.
那只猫说啥来着
What did the cat say?
恋爱中的人都是盲目的
"All lovers are blind."
够了 我受够了
Enough! I've had enough!
让它全部消失吧 我不管了
Let it all fall away! I don't care!
这些怪兽 青蛙 还有恶心的沼泽
All these monsters, frogs and stinking swamp.
小丑
Buffoon!
还有小丑 公主和 等等
Buffoons, princesses and...
是小丑
buffoon?
小丑 我终于找到你啦
Buffoon, oh, there you are!
真是想死我了
How I've missed you.
你这个又老又丑 恶劣又
You old, ugly, vile...
闭嘴
Shut up!
这就对了
That's it.
很快你会变得安静顺服
Soon you will become quiet and obedient.
像鹅卵石一样
Like a pebble!
好啦 好啦 我会好生照顾你的
There, there... I will take good care of you.
比如 时不时地吹掉你身上的灰层
Like, blow dust off of you every once in a while!
什么
What?
不过 你不是走了吗
But... you left!
我才没那么傻呢
Ha! I'm not that dumb.
当然你不傻
Of course you aren't!
你给我安静点
Calm down!
米拉
Mila!
魔法盔甲
The magic armour!
你的魔法奈何不了我 投降吧
Your sorcery does not affect me. Give up now!
你说的对 是奈何不了你
You are right. It doesn't affect you.
那我呢
But what about me?
来吧 变身啦 神龙出来了
Akonus, agonus, hugus dragonus!
那么 现在是谁该投降了
So, who is supposed to give up now?
你想兜兜风吗
You wanna go for a ride?
没问题
Not a problem!
你是不是掉了这个
Did you lose this?
糟了
No!
他成功了
He did it.
怎么会这样
Huh? No!
抓住你了
That's it.
你做到了 你赢了
Yeah, you did it! You won!
我要给你献上人类历史上最伟大的诗歌♥
Oh, I will dedicate the greatest poem in human history to you!
或一台戏剧 或更好点的 一首颂歌♥
Or a play, or even better, an ode!
现在我就开始创作
And I will start writing it right now!
可没时间创作颂歌♥ 米拉还没脱离危险
There's no time for odes yet. Mila is still in danger.
-撤掉魔法护墙 -我
- Remove the magic shield! - Me?
魔法已开始起作用了
The process has been set in motion
世上没有任何力量可以阻止它
and there is no force in the whole world capable of stopping it.
我会救她
I will save her.
鲁斯兰 你会死的
Ruslan, you're gonna die!
没有米拉的人生比死更惨
A life without Mila is worse than death.
这不可能是真的 这只我唯一的恐惧
This can't be real, this is my only fear.
多么勇敢的行径
What a great act!
演员不能出场加演
It's a shame that the actor won't be able to come out
太可惜了
for an encore.
莱斯特 接住
Lestor, catch!
鲁斯兰
Ruslan!
米拉
Mila!
我 鲁斯兰
I... Ruslan!
求你啦 再往前一步
One more step, I beg you!
我会救你
I will rescue you!
没有人可以再救任何人了
Nobody rescues anyone anymore!
鲁斯兰
Ruslan!
在法国他们会说到此结束了
Finita la commedia as they say en France.
好啦 好啦 亲爱的
There, there, my dear.
你不必为这个可怜的小丑哀伤
You don't need to mourn this pathetic clown.
不像我 他配不上你
He is beneath you, unlike me!
我是一名真正的骑士 家族渊源深厚
I am a real knight, with a family tree
有着骑士的风度
and proper manners
所以我们结婚之后你会很快乐
so you will be very happy when we get married.
我们什么时候结婚
When we get married?
第二套计划
Plan B!
我的父亲来了
Oh, here comes my father!
弗拉基米尔 在哪里
Vladimir? Where?
在这里
Here! Ow!
再也没有漂亮的公主小姐了
No more Miss Nice Princess!
太恶心了
That is so gross!
你以为你是
What do you think you're...
救命啊
Help!
鲁斯兰
Ruslan...
我的骑士
My knight.
你是地球上最勇敢的男人
You are the best man on Earth.
我来了
Here I am!
我的魔法回来了
My power came back to me.
勇士和胜利者们
Hey there, champions and winners!
我要给每个人送上桂冠
Laurel wreaths for everyone!
为何你们如此失落 赢了 不是吗
Why's everyone so sour? We won, didn't we?
原来如此
Oh...
这不是个问题
That's not a problem.
顺便提一下 我是芬
By the way, my name is Fin.
毕竟 我们都没有互相正式介绍
After all, we've never been officially introduced.
鲁斯兰死了
Ruslan is dead
而你认为这不是个问题
and you don't think it's a problem?
这位年轻的女士 冷静一下
Whoa-whoa-whoa! Calm down, young lady.
我只是想说我可以搞定一切
I only meant that I could fix it all.
搞定一切
Fix it all?
对
Well, yeah.
是不是要顺便提一下
By the way, it should be mentioned that I...
我是一名巫师
am a wizard!
你 你可以复活鲁斯兰
And you... you can resurrect Ruslan?
不 我无法复活他
No, I cannot resurrect him
但我可以找回他身上被偷走的东西
but I can return what was stolen from him.