还杀死了巨人们
and decapitated giants.
而现在你
And now you...
一个演员 吟游诗人
An actor and a troubadour...
突然要
suddenly decide...
所以你不知道怎么打败他
So you don't know how to defeat him?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
那你知道
Then you do know?
我也没这么说
I didn't say that, either.
跟我来
Follow me.
打扫一下
Clean up.
每一百年一次 猩红落日期间
Once every hundred years, during the Crimson Sunset
切诺莫会掳走陷入爱河的公主
Chernomor kidnaps a princess who has fallen in love
用她的爱来补充他的魔力
to replenish his magical powers with the power of her love.
所以米拉也陷入爱河了吗
So is Mila in love, too?
爱情使人盲目
All lovers are blind.
但你的问题的答案是
But to answer your question, all signs point to you
她爱上了你
being the object of her love.
你确定吗
Oh, are you sure?
这个你要问她自己
That's something you'd have to ask her yourself.
爱情使人盲目
"All lovers are blind"...
我得在后面加一个感叹号♥吗
Oh, do I have to put an exclamation point after that?
反正小情郎 你只有两天时间
Anyway, Romeo... You only have two days
去救你的爱人
to rescue your beloved.
只有两天
Only two days?
我去哪里找她 我怎么阻止切诺莫
But where can I find her and how do I stop Chernomor?
别着急 游吟诗人 我不知道
Easy, troubadour. I don't know.
我以为你知道
But I thought you did!
并不
Nope.
但我知道有谁知道
But I know someone who does.
你要来吗
Are you following?
芬
Fin!
如果你要找到他
But if you want to find him
你得去一个陌生的地方
you will have to travel to a strange land.
陌生的地方
A strange land?
天哪 陌生的地方 别再来了
Oh, my goodness, a strange land? Not again!
不仅仅陌生 而且充满魔力
Not just some strange land, but a very magical one.
我愿为米拉奔向地球的尽头
I would journey to the end of the Earth for Mila.
勇敢的小伙子
Brave lad.
但说实话 我见过很多勇敢的人
But look, I've seen many brave men
去切诺莫的地盘冒险
venture to Chernomor's land
没有一个人生还
but not a single one returned.
如果你准备好了
Still, if you've already made up your mind
就去吧
here you go...
工作了 懒虫
Let's work, lazy bones.
又来一个勇敢的蠢人
Here's another brave fool
他不懂适可而止
who doesn't know when to call it quits!
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
他是你的新客户
Here are your new clients.
我差点忘了
Ah, I almost forgot.
你到了另一边就简单了
When you get to the other side, it will be quite simple.
笔直走就行了
Just go straight ahead
走到尽头时
and when you can't go any further
用这个
use this.
谢谢 我希望我能报答你
Thank you. I wish I could repay you somehow.
不用谢
Do not mention it.
反正我觉得你这是送死
I, for one, think that this is a suicide mission
还有 关于这个
and also, about this...
别告诉任何人
don't ever tell anyone about it.
我到死也不会说出去
I will be as silent as the grave.
小子 恐怕你很快就会
Oh, boy, I'm afraid that soon
死一般沉默
you will literally be as silent as the grave.
现在 你需要一个特别邀请吗
Now, do you need a special invitation?
不 不用 我来了
No-no-no, I'm coming.
神力屁屁踢
Magic butt kick!
看起来也不难
Doesn't look too difficult.
我不知道 我觉得很危险
Well, I don't know, all I feel is danger.
你注意到他们有多危险吗
Have you noticed how dangerous they are?
多么贪婪的笑容
What a predatory grin!
我们走
Let's go.
我相信一切都会好起来的
I'm sure that everything will turn out fine.
也许你可以把这次冒险
Perhaps you'll be able to base your brilliant play
当做我们表演的素材
on our adventures.
无所畏惧 一往无前
With no fear or remorse
他们直奔死亡之渊
they navigated right into the jaws of death!
浪漫喜剧就是这样
Well, so much for a romantic comedy.
鲁斯兰 是你吗
Ruslan? Is that you?
嘘 嘘
Hush, hush!
是你绑♥架♥了我
So it's you who kidnapped me?
为何用如此粗鄙之语
Oh, why use such coarse language?
说搬家多好听
The term "relocated" is much better.
你是想和我结婚吗
And now you want to marry me?
什么 和你结婚
What? Marry you?
才不是
Ugh! No!
我鄙视这种过时的陈词滥调
I despise such outdated clichés!
绑♥架♥女人的目的只能是
Can a woman only be kidnapped for the purpose
和她结婚吗
of marrying her?
好吧
Well, yeah, ha-ha...
结婚 想都别想
Marriage? No way!
太好了
Thank goodness then!
有点像婚姻 但是对我来说
This will be kinda like a marriage, only better
可还要棒
for me! Haha!
我只是单纯地想消除你爱的力量
I will simply remove the power of your love
再把你变成石雕
and then turn you into a stone statue.
就像这个
It will look something like that.
或者想这个
Or like that!
-还有那个 -什么
- Oh, or maybe that one! - What?
你是说把我变成石雕
Did you say turn me into a stone statue?
我说出口了吗
Oh... did I say that out loud?
别紧张 不疼的
Don't be nervous. It won't hurt.
给 吃块饼干
Here, have a cookie.
让你瞧瞧我会怎么对待你的饼干
Here, let me show what I'll do with your cookie!
嘿
Hey!
你打偏了 你这个疯女人
You missed, you hysterical woman!
这是一场战争
This is war!
这是隐形帽吗
Is this the Cap of Invisibility?
不好玩了
Now, this is not funny anymore.
把帽子还给我 听见没有
Give me back the cap! Do you hear me?
你在哪里
Where are you?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
傻子才以为你能逃出我的城♥堡♥
You're foolish if you think you can escape from my castle!
那我就躲起来直到鲁斯兰来救我
Then I will hide until Ruslan comes to rescue me!
凡人从未找到过我的城♥堡♥
Ha! Mortals have never been able to find my castle!
记住了 从未
Remember this! Never!
多么无礼的行为
Oh, such uncouth behaviour.
好吧 我会确保你不会感到无聊
Well, I'll make sure that you don't get bored.
焦糖酥
Caramelus pastila...
怪物甜点 楚拉拉
Monster candis, tru-la-la!
你 我的小不点儿仆从
Oh, you, my sweet minion
去找这臭丫头
go find this brat.
直到鲁斯兰来救我
"Until Ruslan comes to rescue me."
马上带她来见我
Bring her to me at once!
还有你 亲爱的
And you, my dear...
残忍♥点
Be cruel!
让我们看看我们的客人去了哪
Let's take a look where our guest has gone.
原来你在这儿呢
There you are.
入侵者 入侵者
Intruders! Intruders!
怎么回事
What is going on?
人类通过传送门到达
Humans arrived through the portal.
你永远不会知道那是谁
You never know who that might be.
鲁斯兰 莱斯特
Ruslan. Lestor.