Thank you for rescuing me.
这没什么的
Aw, it was nothing.
对像我这样的骑士来说
For a skilled knight like myself
那就是跟小孩耍耍
that was child's play.
我们受过精细的训练
We are trained for precisely...
演出
你不是这里的人吗
Eh... so, you're not from around here?
你为什么这么觉得
And what makes you think that?
当地人都知道这附近全都是
All locals know that these parts are full of, uh...
黑帮吗 现在我也知道了
Gangsters? Now I know that, too.
那么 你是从哪里来的
So, where are you from?
无关紧要 反正我离开了
It doesn't matter. I left that place
一点也不想回去
and I don't want to go back.
我猜那是个很糟糕的地方
Am I to assume it was a terrible place?
不 也不是糟糕 就是 很无聊
No, it wasn't terrible. Just... boring.
对你来说可能很难想象
It's probably hard for you to imagine how it feels
一出生命运就定下了是什么感觉
to have your destiny be predetermined at birth.
你身边再不会有什么刺♥激♥的事
When nothing exciting ever happens to you.
你能成为的就是
When all you can be is the person
别人心中的你 你生命中的一切
other people think you are, and everything in your life...
都不是你自己的选择
Is not your choice?
没错 不是你自己的选择
Exactly! Is not your choice.
所以你决定逃走吗
This is why you decided to run away?
我就是想感受真实的生活
I just want to experience real life.
真实的冒险
Real adventure...
真实的自♥由♥
real freedom.
我现在明白这有多愚蠢了
Now I understand how silly it is.
哪怕现在 墙上这诡异的小人都在笑我
Even here, that weird little man on the wall is laughing at me.
其实也没有那么愚蠢
It's not that silly after all.
如果你想冒险 那就去冒险吧
If you want adventure, then adventure it is.
你去哪里啊
Hey! Where are you going?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
前提是 你不担心信任一个陌生人
That is, if you're not afraid to trust a stranger.
♪ 暗影深处 ♪
♪ Deep in the shadows ♪
♪ 你就在此 ♪
♪ Here you are ♪
♪ 你看不见你的倒影 ♪
♪ Your reflection You can't see ♪
♪ 黑暗之中 受困多时 ♪
♪ Stuck here for days In the dark ♪
♪ 直到流血 才知生命 ♪
♪ Don't know you're alive until you bleed ♪
♪ 放手吧 ♪
♪ So let it go now ♪
♪ 感受脚下的大地 ♪
♪ Feel the ground beneath your feet ♪
♪ 你在逐渐醒来 ♪
♪ You're waking up now ♪
♪ 相信吧 ♪
♪ Believe ♪
♪ 大声喊出 ♪
♪ So shout it out ♪
♪ 让众人知晓 ♪
♪ Let them know ♪
♪ 你未倒下 ♪
♪ That you're not done ♪
♪ 还有漫漫长路前行 ♪
♪ You've got a long way to go ♪
♪ 那就大声喊出 ♪
♪ So shout it out ♪
♪ 那就大声喊出 ♪
♪ So shout it out ♪
♪ 是时候过另一段人生 ♪
♪ It's time to live a new story ♪
♪ 是时候进入下一篇章 ♪
♪ It's time to turn another page ♪
♪ 放手吧 ♪
♪ So let it go now ♪
♪ 感受脚下的大地 ♪
♪ Feel the ground beneath your feet ♪
♪ 你即将醒来 ♪
♪ You're waking up now ♪
♪ 相信吧 ♪
♪ Believe ♪
♪ 大声喊出来 ♪
♪ So shout it out ♪
♪ 让他们听到 ♪
♪ Let them know ♪
♪ 你还能撑下去 ♪
♪ That you're not done ♪
♪ 你仍将继续旅程 ♪
♪ You've got a long way to go ♪
♪ 大声喊出来 ♪
♪ So shout it out ♪
♪ 大声喊出来 ♪
♪ So shout it out ♪
♪ 大声喊出来 ♪
♪ So shout it out ♪
♪ 大声喊出来 ♪
♪ Shout it out ♪
♪ 让他们听到 ♪
♪ Let them know ♪
♪ 你还能撑下去 ♪
♪ That you're not done ♪
♪ 你仍将继续旅程 ♪
♪ You've got a long way to go ♪
♪ 大声喊出来 ♪
♪ So shout it out ♪
♪ 你不会逃跑 ♪
♪ Not gonna run away ♪
♪ 不会逃跑躲起来 ♪
♪ Not gonna run away and hide ♪
♪ 你会勇敢站起来 站起来 ♪
♪ You're gonna stand up, stand up ♪
♪ 战斗 ♪
♪ Fight ♪
♪ 那就喊出来 ♪
♪ So shout it out. ♪
日出时总是很冷
It's always chilly at sunrise.
鲁斯兰 这日出
Ruslan, this sunrise...
太美了
Look how beautiful.
我直到今天才感觉自己真的活过
I've never felt so alive in my entire life.
能陪你真是我莫大的荣幸
It was truly an honour for me to accompany you.
鲁斯兰 这是怎么回事
Ruslan! What's happening?
-鲁斯兰 -米拉
- Ruslan! - Mila!
救命
Help!
鲁斯兰
Ruslan!
救命
Help!
那是什么
Hey, what is that?
是公主 国王陛下
Oh, the princess! Your Majesty!
米拉
Mila!
女儿啊
My daughter!
哦 不
Oh, no.
侍卫
Guards!
不
No!
鲁斯兰
Ruslan!
抱歉
Whoa! Excuse me!
对不起 借过一下
Sorry! Coming through!
让开
Out of my way!
救命
Help!
求你了
Please!
-救命啊 -我在这里
- Help! - Over here!
抓住你了
Gotcha!
你这可怜的蠢货
You pathetic fool!
凡人不可能抵挡伟大的切诺莫的魔法
A mortal can never resist the sorcery of the great Chernomor!
什么切诺莫
Chernomor?
总之 我要取走我想要的一切
I will take what I want anyway.
鲁斯兰 抓住我
Ruslan! Hold on!
米拉 无论发生什么
Mila, whatever happens
都要记得我一定会找到你的 听到了吗
just know that I will find you, do you hear me?
我一定会找到你的 无论你在哪里
I will find you! Wherever you are.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
我相信你
Mm-hm.
鲁斯兰
Ruslan!
你 快回答我
You! Answer me!
你对我女儿做了什么
What did you do to my daughter?
你对女儿
To your daughter?
就是米拉 你对她究竟做了什么
Mila! What did you do to her?
她竟然是公主
She is a princess?
我 我什么都没做
I... I didn't do anything.
她被切诺莫抓走了
She was kidnapped by Chernomor.
切诺莫 这是谁
Chernomor? Who is he?
-在哪能找到他 -我也不太清楚
- Where can I find him? - Uh, I don't know for sure.
回答我 立刻回答我
Answer me! Answer immediately!
在魔法大♥陆♥
In the magic land!
魔法大♥陆♥
Magic land...?
这个人疯了
This guy's gone insane!
他脑子不好使了
He's lost his mind.
-他是撞到头了吗 -对
- Did he hit his head? - Yeah!
那就说得通了
That head thing sounds right.
他在说谎
He is lying!
-我早说过的 -对 他在说谎
- I told you! - Yeah, he's lying!
应该就是这样了 他撞到了头
Yeah, that's probably it. He probably hit his head...
我知道这听起来很蠢 但是童话故事里
I know it sounds insane, but in the fairy tale...
闭嘴 够了
Shut up! That's enough!
我会让你知道
I will show you
平民对国王说谎会有什么后果
what happens when people lie to the King.
侍卫 把他扔去地牢
Guards! Throw him in the dungeon.