你看不见我对它过敏吗
Can't you see that I'm allergic?
我听说你守护着一把魔剑
I was told that you are the keeper of a magic sword.
好吧那么
Alrighty.
哇 这么简单
Oh, wow! That was simple.
如果你那把它拿走 他就属于你
"It'll be yours if you're able to carry it away."
-那是什么意思 -问问他们
- What is that supposed to mean? - Here, ask them!
但他们已经死了 不是吗
But they're dead, aren't they?
不不不
No!
请开始你的表演
Let the show begin!
这把才是真正的宝剑
Now that's a true sword!
其实这真的没什么难度啊
You know, it really wasn't that hard after all.
这话我听得耳朵都起茧子了
Oh, how many times have I heard these words!
我还不想死啊啊啊啊
I don't wanna die!
这句也是
This I've heard many times, too.
对啊
That's right!
我知道该怎么办啦
I know what to do! Hmm.
我知道该怎么办了
"I know what to do."
这句倒没咋听过
That's new.
你就是我的秘密武器
You're my super weapon.
你要干什么
Hey! What are you up to?
你 你敢再凑近点我可就不客气了
You, don't you come any closer!
快找个地方躲起来
Take cover!
为什么 你 你个 窝囊废
Aaaah! - Why you, good-for-nothing...
完美
Yes!
这些都是我们的啦
We owned them, alright!
下一站 切诺莫的城♥堡♥
Next stop, Chernomor's castle.
你还真做到了啊
So, you did make it here!
而且 你居然拿着那把剑
Moreover, you have the sword!
天 那疯女人居然还真把他给盼来了
My, that's some longing for this hysterical woman.
太阳马上要下山了
The sun is about to set.
我们得赶紧想办法穿过这些刺
We have to make it through these spikes somehow.
莱斯特 你和仓鼠走右边
Lestor, you and Hamster will go to the right
我走左边
and I will go to the left
谁先找到能走的路 谁就吹个口哨
and whoever finds a passage first should whistle.
好 我出发了
OK! I'm going.
可是 我不会吹口哨
Uh, but... I don't know how to whistle.
连仓鼠都会吹
Looks like Hamster knows how to whistle.
它说不定还会写剧本呢
You'd better hope he can't write plays.
拉倒吧你
Very funny!
告诉我你不会写剧本
Please tell me you can't write plays.
乌娜 去找米拉
Una, go and find Mila.
告诉她我来救她了
Let her know that I am coming to rescue her.
米拉
Mila!
你想到办法逃出来了
Did you manage to escape?
我一开始保证过的 我来这救你了
I came to your rescue, just as I promised.
你来了 为什么
You've come? Why?
你这是什么意思
What do you mean, why?
我是来这救你的啊 我是鲁斯兰
To rescue you! This is me, Ruslan.
鲁斯兰就是个滑稽可怜的小丑
Ruslan, the poor clown and buffoon who lied to me
居然妄想装成骑士
about being a great knight
来引诱我爱上他
all to seduce me and sweep me off my feet.
这里根本就没有什么秘密
There's no mystery here.
只要和公主结婚 国王的位置就坐稳了
If you married the princess, you would become the king.
又有哪个癞蛤♥蟆♥会放弃吃天鹅肉的机会呢
Why would any buffoon pass that up?
米拉 你在说什么
Mila, what are you saying?
你明明不是这样的
I don't recognise you!
你觉得你很了解我吗
What made you think you know me at all?
可是你看上去
But it seemed to me that...
没错 但也只有看上去是这样罢了
Well, you are right. It "seemed" to you.
你觉得 我作为一个伟大的国王的女儿
How could you think that I, the daughter of the great King
会对你这个连装都不会装的人感兴趣吗
was really interested in a poor actor like you?
你现在出现在这儿 是想干嘛
And now you've shown up here to do what?
-来救你啊 -你救我吗
To rescue you... Ha! Rescue me?
可你觉得我想离开这儿吗
Ha! But do I want to be rescued?
-我 -在这里 我能坐拥一切
- I... - Here, I have everything that I need.
包括那些你给不了我的东西
Everything that you would have never been able to give me.
宏伟的城♥堡♥ 财富 权力
A magnificent castle, riches, power
就连爱 也手到拈来
and even love!
-爱 -是的 爱
Love? Yes, love.
切诺莫爱我 我们今天就结婚
Chernomor loves me, and we will get married today!
明天就出发
And tomorrow, we will go on a honeymoon trip
去世界各地度蜜月
around the world!
这可是我梦寐以求的事情啊
This is what I've dreamed of my entire life!
可是那个血红色的日落
But the blood-coloured sunset...
老天 那只是个童话而已
Oh, please! It is just a fairy tale.
鲁斯兰 你要明白
Ruslan, please understand.
我完全不需要你 我爱的是切诺莫
I don't need you. I love Chernomor!
如果你还有点良心的话
And if you have at least a little bit of honor left in you
就不该阻止我追求幸福
you won't stand in the way of my happiness.
不 我不会的
No, I won't.
这才对嘛
Good boy.
滑稽可怜的小丑
The poor clown and buffoon
妄想装成骑士
who lied to me about being a great knight.
我爱的是切诺莫
I love Chernomor!
这儿什么也没有
Uh, there's nothing here.
可能路在你那边
Maybe on your side there's a way.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
鲁斯兰 你找到能走的路了吗
Ruslan, did you find a passage?
鲁斯兰
Ruslan!
你之前说的是对的
You were right.
我的天爷 我就说吧
Ha! Holy cannoli, I knew it!
等等 我说什么了
What am I right about?
你在这儿吗
Hey, are you here?
我知道你在这
I know that you're here.
你猜怎么着 我刚刚碰见你的新郎了
Do you know, I just met your groom!
鲁斯兰 对吧 真是傻得可爱
Ruslan, is it? Such a cutie!
米拉居然一点不喜欢他
I felt so sorry for him when he found out that Mila...
真是太可惜了
is not interested in him at all.
他的心都碎了
Oh, how upset he was!
天呐 可怜的孩子
My, oh, my,
他还能从这情伤里
I don't even know if he will ever recover
走出来吗
from the heartbreak.
你在撒谎
You're lying!
这话可不中听 我的美人
That's an insult, beauty.
你自己看看窗外就知道了
Look out the window and see for yourself.
你的英雄正蔫儿了似的走回家呢
There is your hero, waddling home in disgrace.
不
No!
抓到你了
Gotcha! Heh-heh-heh!
现在才挣扎
It's too late
晚啦
for flailing about!
好了 我们走吧
Now, let's go, come with me.
一起去享受日落吧
Let's enjoy the sunset.
我就是个毫无价值 毫无意义的白♥痴♥
What an idiot I am, fancying myself worthy.
我都亲耳听到她说的了
I've seen it all with my own eyes.
别烦我行吗
Leave me alone!
鲁斯兰 又不是世界末日了
Ruslan! It's not the end of the world.
等 等等 好像的确是世界末日了
Whoa-ho! But that, in fact, appears to be the case!
这个结局还真是情理之中啊
Well, this ending totally makes sense for my stereotypical play.
我已经准备好了
I'm ready for it.
来杀了我吧
Bring it on!
不行
No!
我在这儿 你个丑逼石头怪
I'm here, you ugly bunch of rocks!
来啊 丑逼
Uh... here, boy!
滚过来吃你的石头派啊
Come get your stone pie!
刚刚那个笑话不错 我得写下来
Ha, that's a nice joke, I should write that down...
打起精神啊 这可不是你
Get your act together, this is not the best time to...
临阵退缩的时候
chicken out!
你可以再找一个啊
Look, you will find someone else!
找一个跟你门当户对的
Someone in your league, of your status!
你不能为了这点小事就颓废成这样啊
Whatever happened is no reason to get so upset!