And if I go as unexpectedly as your mother did
我想确保有人能照顾好你
I want to make sure that someone will look after you.
但我不想有人照顾我
But I don't want anyone to look after me.
我自己就能照顾得很好
I can do that just fine.
我梦想着有大事在我身上发生
I dream of big things happening for me.
即使是一次小小的冒险 也会比这更好
Even if it's a small adventure it will be better than this.
我想尽情活在这个世界上
I want to feel alive in the world
而不是被困在这个愚蠢的城♥堡♥里
and not trapped in this stupid castle!
米拉 你真是让人无法忍♥受
Mila, you're unbearable.
这不是你能说了算的
This is not your choice.
你无论如何都会结婚的
You will get married anyway
如果你明天之前不挑一位新郎
and if you don't choose a groom by tomorrow
我就给你选一个
I will choose one for you.
这是国王的命令 也是最终的命令
This is the King's word, and it is final.
她想要冒险
She wants adventures! Ha!
-想想就可笑 -不是我能说了算吗
- Imagine! - Not my choice?
真的吗
Really?
给你们吧
Here you go.
谢谢 谢谢 您太客气了
Oh, thank you, thank you. You shouldn't have.
-明天同一时间 -再见
- Same time tomorrow? - Bye!
再见
Bye!
表演得不错 对吧
Nice haul, eh?
等一下
Wait!
怎么了
What's happened?
我反胃了
I'm sick!
又来
Again?
对不起 哥呕
I'm sorry, br...
拉米尔 别嘲笑你弟弟
Ratmir, do not laugh at your brother!
别再挖鼻子了
And stop picking your nose!
我的老天啊
Gyeurgh, mon Dieu!
为什么我是家里唯一有脑子的人
Why am I the only one in our family with brains?
你这位先生
Hey, you, sir!
你们是不是应该向我道个歉呢
It would be nice of you to apologise.
有人刚刚说了什么吗
Did someone just say something?
拉米尔 你听到有人在说话吗
Ratmir, did you hear someone speaking?
是的 是的 法拉夫 就那个家伙
Uh... Yeah, yeah, Farlaf, that guy right here!
你个蠢货
Oh! You fool!
不懂什么时候该配合我吗
Don't you know when to play along? Hm?
我们看看这是谁 不过我以为
Let's see what we have here. But I thought...
我们碰到个什么样的小丑
What a buffoon we have found!
你怎么敢跟我说话 你的殿下
How dare you to state claims to me, His Highness
法拉夫骑士 你未来的国王
Knight Farlaf and your future king?
我才不是个小丑
I am not a buffoon.
殿下 法拉菲尔骑士
His Highness, Knight Falafel.
法拉夫 我叫法拉夫
Farlaf! Je suis Farlaf!
罗格蒂 拉米尔
Rogday, Ratmir!
你会知道来自皇家的真正力
You will know the true power of the noble...
别 不用这样
Now, now...
正如我所说
As I was saying...
现在就让你尝尝
Now, you will know the...
-罗格蒂 -等我一下
- Rogday! - Give me a second.
现在 就让你知道高贵的
Now, you will know the power
法拉夫先生的力量
of noble Sir Farlaf!
什
Wh...!
我还是个骑士
I am still a knight!
我注定建功立业 住进城♥堡♥迎娶公主
And now I am destined for feats, castles and princesses.
而你就注定背着个破洞的包
And you are destined for holey pockets
穿得破破烂烂
rags for clothes
还有这会飞的丑鸟
and the company of this flying eyesore.
这世上没什么能改变这事实
Nothing in this world can change it.
法拉夫 等等
Farlaf! Wait!
乌娜是山雀
Una is a titmouse!
而我
And I...
我才不是什么小丑
I am not a buffoon.
这地方看着也不是很危险嘛
Well, this place doesn't look very dangerous.
你好啊 美人 我看出来你需要帮助
Hey, beauty, I can see you need help.
不用了 谢谢你
Uh... no, thank you.
我挺好的
I am totally fine. Haha!
你好啊 小姑娘
Oh! Hey there, girly.
哪阵风把这么个美妞吹来我们这里了
What brings such a beauty to our hood?
妈咪和爹地没告诉过你这一带
Didn't Mommy and Daddy ever tell you these parts
都是黑帮吗
are filled with... gangsters?
是啊 那些可都是些烂人
Right. Those are terrible people, you know!
但今晚你很幸运
But tonight's your lucky night.
我们收一点点钱就可以保护你
We can protect you for a minimal fee
就你戴着的那个高档项链就行
say, for that price of that fine necklace you're wearing.
想都别想
No way!
我的脸
My face!
真疼 你还站在这里干什么
Ouch... why are you just standing there?
去抓她啊
Go get her!
怎么了
Huh?
小姐
Miss...
小姐
Uh, Miss.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
真的假的
Really?
别再来一次了
Not again.
抱歉 你要帮忙吗
Oh...? Sorry, do you need help?
放松 我只是想帮忙
Easy! I was just trying to help.
如果你还想帮忙 麻烦叫个警卫
If you still want to help, please, call the guards
或者骑士也行
or a knight perhaps.
一个骑士
A knight...
我就是个骑士
Uh, I am a knight!
你确定吗
Uh... are you sure?
是啊 鲁斯兰骑士为您效命
Yeah! Sir Ruslan, at your service.
您出什么事了吗 小姐
What has happened to you, my lady?
他们
Them!
抓住你了
Gotcha!
闪一边去 懦夫
Get lost, wuss!
这是我们看上的妞
This is our booty.
项链给我 不然你会后悔的
Give me the necklace, or you will regret it!
那是我妈妈的吊坠
It's my mum's pendant.
我绝不会把它摘下
I will never take it off.
不 毕竟 我是个骑士
No. After all, I am a knight.
我绝不会让你占这小姐的便宜
And I will not let you take advantage of the lady.
然后呢
Well, well. And...?
你要不还是省省力气
You probably tried to skimp
把这牙签拿去卖♥♥了吧
and bought this toothpick on sale!
-快点 -而我呢
- Come on... - I, on the other hand
在武器方面可是一点都不吝啬钱
am no cheapskate when it comes to weapons.
好吧 备用计划 那么
OK. Plan B, then...
快看 那里 警卫
Look! There! Guards!
什么 警卫
Huh? Guards?
终于
Finally! Ha-ha!
开什么玩笑 你那剑鸡都不怕
Are you kidding? That sword wouldn't scare a chicken!
这是最新款的剑
Ha! This is just the newest version.
我要弄死你
Oh! Why, I'm gonna get you!
我可才使了一半的劲
And that's just half-strength.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
但我们不是赢了吗
But haven't we won?
我们得快跑
We've gotta run!
跟我走
Follow me.
这边 抓住他们
This way! Let's get 'em!
这边走
Here!
他们刚还在这里
Shh. They was just right here!
然后他们消失了
Then they disappeared...
看来我们甩掉他们了
Looks like we've lost 'em. Uh... oh.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事的
That's fine.
我们走
Let's go.
现在我们安全了
We're safe now.
谢谢你救了我