在很久以前
A long time ago
在世界尽头的某处
somewhere at the end of the Earth
两位非常强大的魔法师为了美丽的公主
two incredibly mighty magicians collided in a deathly battle
在一场战斗中拼得你死我活
for the beautiful princess.
芬
Fin!
你无法打败我
You cannot defeat me!
切诺莫
Chernomor!
正义总会击败邪恶 而我就是正义
Good will always defeat evil, and I am good.
叭了个叭叭叭
Blah, blah, blah...
看起来你需要呼吸点新鲜空气
Looks like you need to get some fresh air!
妮娜 我的爱人 我来救你了
Nina, my love, I'm coming!
不 芬 这是个陷阱
No! Fin, it's a trap!
妮娜
Nina!
-妮娜 -芬
- Nina! - Fin!
妮娜
Nina...
惊不惊喜啊
Surprise!
你愚蠢地低估了我的能力
You foolishly doubted my powers.
看起来是邪恶胜利了
It looks like evil won!
谁 谁 谁是邪恶的
And who, who, who is evil?
我是 老子是 本大爷是
I am! I am! I am!
再过一小会儿 你那份爱的力量
In one brief moment, the power of your love
将属于我
will belong to me!
妮娜
Nina...!
芬 我的爱人
Fin, my love...
总算拿到了
Finally!
现在 我该把你变成什么样
Now, what should I turn you into?
一只兔子 一只蚂蚱
A rabbit? A grasshopper?
还是变成一朵花吧
Oh! Into a flower!
我 不会 就这样
I... won't... leave...
让你得逞的
it like that.
我会找到办法的 我会拨乱反正的
I'll find a way. I will put it right.
我会拨乱反正的 你一定会被打败的
I will put it right! You must be defeated
邪恶的切诺莫
evil Chernomor!
一种传送魔剂
Oh! A teleportation potion!
你想逃跑吗
Are you trying to escape?
好吧 快跑 你这个懦夫
Well, run then, you coward!
我会确保你
And I will make sure that you...
嗨 大人
Hey, Lord!
又来了单身汉求婚了
More bachelors are coming to propose.
直到你悲惨的生活结束
...until the end of your pathetic life!
快看 回头看
Look! Turn around!
真华丽
Dashing!
鲁斯兰
Ruslan!
我永远不会原谅你
"I will never forgive you!"
切诺莫啊 鲁斯兰
Chernomor! Ruslan! Huh?
我永远不会原谅 鲁斯兰
"I will never forgive..." Ruslan, hey!
鲁斯兰
Ruslan!
你在哪里 我的朱丽叶
Where art thou, my Juliet?
一定要出来 到阳台上去
Do come, come out onto the balcony.
我想望着你的眼睛
I want to look into thine eyes...
什么 什么朱丽叶 什么阳台
A-whaaa? What Juliet? What balcony?
你疯了吗
Argh... Are you nuts?
我是说
Oh! I mean, uh...
切诺莫
Chernomor!
我永远不会原谅你
I will never forgive you!
我会找到办法的
I will find a way!
算了吧 这还有什么意义
Oh well, what's the point?
反正大家都走了
Everyone has left anyway.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no!
我们要表演到最后一个观众离开
We perform until the last viewer is gone.
什么
What?
或者最后一个听众
Or the last listener.
谁在说话
Heh? Who said that?
我也听不见你说话
I can't hear you, either!
不过说起来 也许这是件好事
But then again, maybe that's a good thing...
莱斯特 每个人都听腻了你的巫师童话
Lestor, everyone is sick of your fairy tales of sorcerers.
你不能写些现代的东西吗
Can't you write something modern?
关于骑士的故事
Something about knights?
你要做的就是记好你的台词
What you have to do is learn your lines!
你满脑子都在想那些个骑士
Those knights are all you can think of!
但那有多酷啊
But how cool is that!
你穿着盔甲 手里拿着剑
You're dressed in armour, your sword in your hand
在远处你可以看到
and over there in the distance you can see...
你自己打扫舞台
Yourself cleaning the stage.
一位需要拯救的美丽公主
...a beautiful princess who needs to be rescued.
不是 你自己打扫舞台
Not "yourself cleaning the stage"!
我多想金盆洗手去当骑士
How I want to call it quits and become a knight!
骑士的子女才能成为骑士
Children of knights become knights
但你是个演员的儿子 所以你无法选择
but you're the son of an actor, so it's not your choice.
你的命运就是如此
It's just the way it is.
真是多谢了你的提醒
Thank you for the reminder!
他们可溜得可真快啊
Woah, they went a mile a minute.
看来求婚不太顺利
It looks like the marriage proposals did not go very well.
是啊 而且把我们所有的观众都抢走了
Yeah, and it pulled our entire audience away.
好吧 我们找点晚餐吃的吧
Well, let's try to find something for dinner.
是的 是的 同时 我要写另一章
Yes, yes! And in the meantime, I shall write another chapter
我的终极天才舞台剧
of my ultimate genius play!
森林奇缘
米拉
Mila!
这种行为是不可接受的
Such behaviour is not acceptable!
但我不想结婚
But I don't want to get married!
立即住手 马上开门
Stop this at once! Open the door right now!
看 问题解决了
There! Problem solved.
-永远没有人能 -米拉
- No one will ever... - Mila!
进得来
...enter?
但是你是怎么
Oh, but how did you...
你刚才还在那边
I mean, you were just over there!
果然有条秘密通道
A-ha! A secret passage!
我就知道
I knew it.
米拉 你不应该害怕结婚
Mila, marriage is not something you should be afraid of.
我保证你丈夫会像我一样保护你
I will make sure your husband will protect you the way I do.
我想说的就是这个
My point exactly!
你所谓的保护听起来就像
This is what your protection is like...
别过来 这很危险
"Don't go here, it's dangerous!
别过去 这很危险
Don't go there, it's dangerous!"
不要去任何地方 因为
"Don't go anywhere because
到处都很危险
everywhere is dangerous!
待在家里 米拉 待一辈子
Stay at home, Mila, all your life!"
当别人在七大洋航行时
While someone else sails the seven seas
登上山顶 驯化巨龙
climbs mountaintops and tames dragons.
十天让你变成
驯龙高手
看到她了吗 我很快就会成为她的样子
See her? That will be me soon.
我不允许你
Oh! I will not permit you
打扮成这样
to look like this.
再说 她涂了太多的唇膏和睫毛膏
Plus she's wearing too much lipstick and mascara!
对不起哟
Sorry! Ha-ha...
但重点不是要化妆
But it's not about make-up
我为什么还要在这费尽心思跟你解释
and what made me think you would ever understand?
你是位公主 米拉
You are a princess, Mila!
你总该有个公主的样子了
It is finally time you acted like one.
我知道那意味着什么
I know what that means.
那意味着公主应该很无聊
That means that a princess should be boring
被安排好的 礼仪端庄的
predictable, and well-behaved.
最重要的是 都很忧郁
And above all, depressed!
优 犹 尤 什么鱿鱼
D... d... d... what!
你这些深奥的词要把我逼疯了
You drive me crazy with these big words!
你简直就像你妈妈一样
Oh, how you're just like your mother.
妈妈
Oh, Mother...
妈妈会理解我的
Mother would understand me.
米拉 我不会永远在你身边
Mila, I won't be here forever.
如果我像你妈妈那样意外地离去