你不懂 我们得赶快
You don't understand, we need to hurry.
米拉有危险
Mila is in danger.
闭嘴 你这个肮脏的农民
Shut up, you filthy peasant.
不 拜托 我说的是实话
No! Please, I'm telling the truth!
放开我
Let me go!
听我说 我真的没有疯
Listen to me, I'm not crazy...
大人 我们该怎么办
My lord, so what do we do?
善良的市民们 请听国王的命令
Good people, listen to the King's decree.
把公主平安带回的人
The one who brings the princess home safe and sound
将成为她的丈夫
will become her husband!
太棒了
Oh, ouais, magnifique!
你的头脑显然不太正常 流浪汉
You are obviously not right in the head, tramp,
竟敢当着众人对国王恶作剧
to try and put one over on the King in front of everybody.
但我没有说谎 你得相信我
But I did not lie! You have to believe me!
不 从现在开始
Oh, no, from now on
只有监狱里的老鼠会相信你了
it's prison rats who will believe you.
它们可是很值得信赖的
Yeah, they're very, very trustful!
你 你知道自己在做什么吗
You... What do you think you're doing?
抱歉
Oh, pardon me!
但监狱老鼠之旅看来要取消了
But I shall have to cancel my tour with the rats of your prison!
这就是你全部的
Is this all you've...
我们去找莱斯特
Let's go and see Lestor!
你竟敢如此
How dare you!
我们该走哪条路呢
So... which way should we go from here?
我不太确定
Not sure which way...
有谁知道找公主怎么走吗
Who knows where to find the princess, hm?
鲁斯兰
Oh, Ruslan!
-你到哪去了 -莱斯特 听我说
- Where have you been? - Lestor, listen to me!
切诺莫的童话故事你是从哪里听来的
Where did you learn the fairy tale about Chernomor?
你说的哪里是什么意思
What do you mean "where?"
就是这里啊
Right here.
是由我丰富的想象力创造出来的
It was generated by my rich imagination.
给我说实话
Tell me the truth!
你到底有什么毛病 我都告诉你了
What's your problem anyway? I am telling you.
都是我编的
I made it all up.
问题是切诺莫真的存在
The problem is that Chernomor really does exist
今天他还抢走了公主
and today, he kidnapped the princess.
什么 你开玩笑吧
What? You gotta be kidding.
就好像你没在开玩笑似的
Looks like you're not kidding.
好吧
Alright then.
但你必须保证不会告诉任何人
But you have to promise that you won't tell anyone.
莱斯特
Lestor!
好吧 有一次我的写作遇到了瓶颈
Alright! I had a bad case of writer's block once.
无论如何都写不出东西 懂吗
Well, I just couldn't come up with anything, you know?
真的很折磨
It was real torture.
莱斯特
Lestor!
简而言之 有这么一本书 是我
Basically, there was this book that I...
借来的
borrowed...
我在书里读到了
and in the book, I read...
这本书里有没有写哪里才能找到他
Did this book say anything about where to find him
或者打败他的方法
or maybe how to defeat him?
没有写这种东西
No, nothing like that.
但里面有个特别搞笑的故事
But there was this hilarious story
讲的是一只大癞蛤♥蟆♥ 如果你亲它就会
about a huge toad who, when kissed, turns you into...
这本书你是从哪儿偷的
Who did you steal the book from?
是借的
Borrowed.
我懂了 你别想打这种主意
Oh, I get it. Don't even think about it!
这本书的主人是个可怕而危险的人
The owner of the book is a scary and dangerous person
你最好离他远点
so you better stay away from him.
我一直在努力忘记去他家的路
I am still trying to forget the way to his house.
所以你还没有忘记他在哪里 是吗
So you haven't forgotten where he is?
我记得清清楚楚 就像发生在昨天一样
No, I remember completely, like it was yesterday...
我的嘴巴就是我最大的敌人
My tongue is my own worst enemy.
你为什么要关心这个公主呢
Why do you even care about this princess anyway?
我会在路上告诉你的 你和我一起去吗
I'll tell you on the way. Are you with me?
难道我还有选择吗
Do I even have a choice?
我一直都是对的
I have been right all along!
这是不可能的
Oh, this is just impossible.
什么是不可能的
What is impossible?
这些白♥痴♥不知道该走哪条路
These morons have no idea which way to go.
那我们为什么还需要他们呢
Then why do we need them anyway, huh?
-我们自己去吧 -白♥痴♥
- Let's go on our own. - Idiot!
我们也不知道该走哪条路
We don't know which way to go either.
好吧 那么 谁知道呢
Oh. OK, so, who knows then?
也许我们的小丑朋友知道
Maybe our little buffoon friend does!
跟我来
Follow me!
他们要去哪
Where are they going?
闭嘴
Shut up!
他们 他们知道些什么
They... they know something!
我们跟着他们
Let's follow them.
-跟着他们 -我就是这么说的
- Hee-yah! After them! - That is what I said.
驾
Hee-yah!
驾
Hup! Hee-yah!
驾
Giddy up!
有人吗
Hello?
你好
Hello!
有人在家吗
Is anybody home?
好像没人在家
Oh, well. Looks like nobody's home.
我们试过了 没有人
So we gave it a try, it didn't work
我们最好离开这里
so we might as well, uh, get outta here.
捕鼠器啪的一声关上了
The mousetrap just snapped shut.
我记得你 你这个卑鄙小人
I remember you, you weevil.
看来发薪日终于到了 是吗
Looks like payday has finally arrived, hm?
我们死定了
We are done for!
就是这个
Huh! So this is it?
这就是你说的怪物
This is your monster?
不足以让你害怕吗
Not frightening enough for you?
请原谅 亲爱的
Please forgive me, my dear, uh...
猫先生
Mr Cat.
我们只是
We just...
现在呢 是不是好一些
And how about now? Is that better?
是的 就这样
Yeah, that'll do it.
我们得想办法让他冷静
We need to calm him down somehow.
猫喜欢什么
What do cats like?
酸奶油 猫薄荷
Uh... sour cream, catnip...
鸟
birds?
显然你不能上
Clearly you're not an option. Uh...
把地图给我
bring me that map!
鲁斯兰 帮帮忙
Ruslan, do something!
求你了
Please!
-再坚持一下 -没时间了
- Yeah, hang on a minute! - I don't have a minute!
去 去 快走开吧求你了
Shoo, shoo, now! Please!
起作用了
Huh? It worked!
够了 停下 别再来了
Enough already! No more!
猫先生 你能听我们说完吗
Mr Cat, can you please hear us out?
行 听你们说完
Alright, I'll hear you out.
但是你们要把这玩意儿从我眼前拿开
Just get that thing out of my face!
我再也受不了了
I can't take it anymore!
你只有一分钟
You have one minute.
我们想把书还给你
We wanted to return your book.
向你道歉
And to apologise.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
没有了 还有 切诺莫
No. Well, you see, Chernomor...
切诺莫
Chernomor?
亲爱的 他又掳走了一个女孩吗
Oh, dear, did he kidnap a girl again?
是
Well... yes.
你想救她
And you want to rescue her?
正是如此
Exactly!
你在逗我吗
Ah! You've got to be kidding me!
切诺莫已经毁掉了整个军队
Chernomor has destroyed entire armies