我要对你们施咒
I will bewitch you!
滚开
Get lost!
我得想想
I need to think.
我有个主意
Ah! I have an idea.
我们要开始念咒语了
We will start casting spells now!
如果你不先的话
And if you don't manage to do it first
我们可就对你下咒了
we will bewitch you!
我现在就施法
I will bewitch you right now!
你们都去死吧
Death to all of you!
好吧 我们开始念咒语了
OK. We're starting the spell now!
嘛哩嘛哩哄
Abracadabra!
我会让死亡降临在你们头上
I will bring death upon you!
那你可得快点
Then you'd best do it faster
因为我们已经开始念咒了
because we have started casting our spell!
这个怎么样
How does it go?
奇可斯 尼可斯 波利提可斯
Er... Kekhus, Nekus, Poritekus!
奇可斯 里可斯 去死吧可斯
Kekhus, Reakus, Deathtekus!
天啊
the gods!
他对我下了一个死咒
He has cast a deadly spell on me!
我的力量正离我远去
I... My strength... is leaving me.
这是我做的吗 我的咒语吗
Me? My spell?
老天
Oh, heavens!
我生命的尽头已经到来
The hour of my death has come!
啊 星星啊 我想最后再看你一眼
Oh, stars, I'm looking at you for the last time...
啊 风啊 你再也不能轻抚我的肌肤
Oh, wind, you'll never brush against my skin again.
啊 山啊 可爱而又耀眼的山脉啊
Oh, mountains... Lovely, brilliant mountains...
还有那小溪与河流
creeks... and streams...
还有还有
and... and...
那水仙花 芳香而鲜艳
Oh, daffodils! Fragrant and bright.
-还有 -莱斯特
- And... - Lestor!
我的法力恢复了吗
Has my power been restored?
天啊 我杀死了这些可怜的人们
Aaaah! I killed those poor people...
嘿
Hey...
嘿
Hey!
你们都死透了吗
Are you completely dead?
原谅我 陌生人
Forgive me, stranger.
不需要道歉
A-ha! No need to apologise.
冷静下来 我们不会伤害你 芬
Calm down! We won't hurt you, Fin.
最伟大的巫师
The great wizard!
亲爱的芬 我们很快就会离开
Dear Fin, we will leave you alone very soon.
但问题是切诺莫
But the thing is, Chernomor...
不听不听
Blah-blah!
切诺莫绑♥架♥了公主
Chernomor kidnapped the princess
我需要知道他把她藏在哪
and I need to find out where he took her.
你懂了吗
Do you understand?
一个演员
An actor!
而且还是一个二三线的演员
Moreover, a second or third-rate actor!
却很勇敢
A courageous one, however.
我也很勇敢 比你更勇敢
I was courageous too, much more than you.
但是切诺莫
But Chernomor!
切诺莫把我的一切都夺走了
Chernomor took it all away from me.
切诺莫的法力藏在他的胡子里
Chernomor's power is in his beard
倘若你把它切下来
so if you cut it off...
他所有的法力都会消失吗
All his sorcery will disappear?
有可能 很有可能
Possibly. Very likely.
但是至今没人都做到
But nobody has ever managed to do that.
所以我可以在哪找到切诺莫
So where can I find Chernomor?
他的城♥堡♥矗立在尖尖的岩石堆中
His castle stands among the spiky rocks.
你用普通的剑是无法打败切诺莫的
You will not overcome Chernomor with a regular sword.
你需要一个特别的魔剑才可以
To do that, you will need a special, magic sword.
我希望这会是一个比较容易的事情
And I was hoping this would be an easy deal.
但是这个魔剑被一个伟大的英雄守护着
But the sword is protected by a mighty hero.
如果我能再次拥有胆量的话
If I only had my courage again.
能告诉我们怎么样才能找到这个剑吗
Tell us how to find this sword.
从我的洞穴往东走300步
Walk 300 steps east from the entrance of my cave.
你会看见一个粗糙的石头 然后向右转
You'll see a shaggy stone, then turn right
往前走100步再左转
and walk 100 steps straight, then turn left
-往前再走200个手肘 -慢点
- walk 200 elbows straight... - Whoa, slow down!
我在试着画地图
I'm trying to draw a map.
五百个松鼠尾巴的距离加上六十步鹿的步伐
500 squirrel tails to the five dozen moose steps
直到你到达一个粗糙的岩石
till you reach... a shaggy stone.
等下 又是粗糙的岩石吗
Wait! The shaggy stone again?
用猞猁一样的小跑六百步
Six hundred steps with a lynx trot
你会看见一个老树
till you reach a dusk tree
然后右转再直走 直走再右转
then to the right and straight, straight and to the right again
走向小山的陡坡边
towards the hill on the edge of the steep
你会看到一片阴暗的被浓雾笼罩的田野
and then you'll see gloomy fields covered with thick fog.
那就是魔剑所在的地方
That is where the sword is hidden.
但你要快 猩红落日马上就要来了
And hurry up, the Crimson Sunset is coming.
莱斯特 你画好了地图吗
So... Lestor, did you draw a nice map?
这可取决于你管什么叫好
Uh... depends on what you call "nice".
这与其说是地图还不如说是现代艺术
Uh, this is more modern art than a map.
我完全看不懂
I can't understand a thing.
你知道怎么到那吗
Do you understand how to get there?
干得好 你简直无与伦比
Well, you are simply irreplaceable.
那我们还等什么呢
So, what are we waiting for?
仓鼠
Hamster!
鲁斯兰
Ruslan!
嘿
Hey!
嘿 你们
Hey, you!
大家
People!
有人吗
Guys?
仓鼠 怎么了
Hamster! What's happen... oh!
你们怎么空着肚子都跑这么快
Why are you all running so fast? Especially on an empty stomach!
我的天爷
Holy cannoli!
你们觉得那是一个友好的
Uh... do you guys think that's a friendly
见到你们真高兴的微笑吗
"nice to meet you" smile
还是说我要吃掉你们的微笑
or an "I'm going to eat you" smile?
绝对是第二种
Definitely number two!
快跑
Run!
看来我们跟丢了
It looks like we've lost them.
快跑
Huh? Run!
看起来我们又找到了他们
Looks like we just found them.
但是他喊什么呢
And what was he screaming?
你好
Hello!
你这一堆无用的石头
Oh, you useless heap of stones!
她看起来几乎还活着
She almost looks... alive.
哇 这里发生了什么
Whoa. What happened here?
一场战争
A battle.
好吧 很明显这不是一场舞会
Well, obviously this is no dance party.
那里有什么 你看见了吗
What's over there? What do you see?
嘘
Shh!
这就是那个传说中的英雄吗
Is this your legendary hero?
你好 英雄先生
Hello! Mr Hero, sir?
我们非常需要你的帮助
We really need your help!
嘿 英雄先生
Hey, there! Mr Hero?
你有办法让他醒过来吗
Do you have any idea how to wake him up?
让我们把它胡子给点着
Let's light up his beard!
那可不是一个好主意
That's not such a good idea.
好吧 每个人都是个评论家
Everybody's a critic! Alright.
那你倒是想一个更好的主意啊
You come up with something better, then.
他怎么了
What's the matter with him?
一只老鼠吗
A rat?
噢 伟大的英雄啊
O, the great hero!
闻起来像只老鼠
Smells like a rat.
不是的 我叫鲁斯兰
No, no, no, my name is Ruslan
是一个演员
and I am an actor...
有一只老鼠在这
There's a rat right there!
快告诉我为什么你们在这
Tell me quickly why you're here,
但首先把你的老鼠拿走
but first take your rat away.