一个勇敢 一个胆小
One brave, one scared.
鲁斯兰听起来很耳熟
Ruslan sounds familiar.
我想我听说过这个名字
I think I've heard that name...
哦 不
Oh, no!
鲁斯兰 所以他真的来救她了
Ruslan! So he did come to rescue her.
那我必须得为你的葬礼买♥♥花了 鲁斯兰
Oh well, then I must buy flowers for your funeral, Ruslan.
这里真是个狗窝
That's some doghouse right here.
闻起来像猫
Smells like cat...
那是什么 小猫咪吗
Oh, what is that? A kitty?
我是只猫
I am a cat!
一只会说话的小猫咪
A talking kitty to boot!
你在喵些什么 小脏猫
What are you meowing about, fleabag?
我们没看见小丑离开这个地方 所以
We didn't see the buffoon leave this place, so...
这里肯定有个秘密通道
there must be a secret passageway somewhere.
好了 毛球 我们知道某个吟游诗人
Alright, furball, we know a certain troubadour
今天早些时候来见过你
paid you a visit earlier today.
他在哪 他去哪儿了
Where is he? Where did he go?
我才刚打扫完的
And I've only just finished cleaning up.
等一下
Just a second.
好了 我们开始吧
OK. Let's roll.
喵 该休息了
Ahh... and meow... some down time.
我们到了
So, here we are.
看起来无路可走了 对吧
It looks like there's nowhere to go, right?
看起来我们至少应该摘些浆果啊
It looks like we should have at least picked up some berries.
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
莱斯特 这个时候你怎么还能想着吃呢
Lestor, how can you be thinking about food at a time like this?
够了
Oh, that is it!
我要去找东西吃
I'm going to go find something to eat
你就待在这琢磨
and you can stay here and figure out
是山穷水尽还是柳暗花明吧
whether there's nowhere to go or somewhere to go.
伙计哦伙计 我们都卷入了什么
Man, oh, man! What have we gotten ourselves into?
真奇怪
Very strange.
我们被攻击了
We are under attack!
我在飞
Oh, I'm flying!
抱歉
Oops. Sorry.
我们得跟着小丑
We have to follow the clown!
所以 没有去另一边的路吗
So... there's no way to the other side?
那我们就得用猫给我们的礼物了
Then we'll have to use the gift that the cat gave us.
但是怎么用啊 也许我们就
But how to use it? Maybe we just...
不对
Oh. No.
也许它也是有魔力的 我们得问问它
Maybe it's also magical, and we have to ask it?
你懂的 非常礼貌地问
You know, very politely.
哦 最伟大的
Oh, the greatest...
最翠绿的
and greenest...
豆荚啊
bean pod!
请您仁慈的
Please, be so merciful
指点我们这些迷路的旅人
and show us, the lost travellers
通往智慧巫师的路吧
the way to the wise wizard!
哦 最伟大的 豆荚啊
Oh, the greatest... bean pod!
嗯你说的对 这真蠢
Yeah, you're right, it's idiotic.
我们得想个更好的办法
We gotta think of something better.
对 当然
Yes, sure!
就像那个关于豆荚的童话一样
As in that fairy tale about the bean pod!
那么现在
And now...
一 二
Well, one, two...
我们需要水
We need water.
哪去了
Where?
它哪去了
Where'd it go?
你这个肮脏的小毛贼
You little, dirty, woollen thief!
抓住那只仓鼠
Grab that hamster!
好吧
Alright...
现在你怕了吧
Now you'll get it!
不是吧
Ah! Oh, really?
所以你会飞
So you know how to fly?
还有这个
And this one!
好了 冷静
OK, calm down.
别叫了
Enough!
那太粗暴了
Now, that was too rough!
也许他只是饿了
Maybe he's just hungry?
我们不是贪心 但我们需要这个豆荚
We're not greedy, but we need this pod
不是为了吃
not for food.
它应该能指给我们通向巫师芬的路
Somehow, it should show us the way to wizard Fin.
但是怎么做呢
But how?
这个我们还不知道
That one, we don't know yet.
什么 你知道吗
What? You know it?
你不会逃跑吧
Won't you run away?
如果我们就应该把它给仓鼠呢
What if we're supposed to give it to the hamster?
给你
Here.
太不可思议了
That is unbelievable!
你觉得我们应该吃这些东西吗
Hey, do you think we're supposed to eat these?
所以你就打算
Huh? So you're just gonna...
-直接走进去吗 -来吧
- walk right in there? - Come on!
有点盲目信任了吧
Kind of like a blind trust thing, huh?
我来了 我来了
I'm coming! I'm coming!
这些都是从哪来的
Where did all that come from?
管他呢 我好饿啊
Ah, who cares? I'm so hungry!
你是谁
Who are you?
停下
Stop!
不
No!
杀手糖果
Killer candy!
走开
Get off!
走开
Get off!
别过来
Back off!
把它给我
Give it to me!
不
No!
够了
That's it!
现在我真的生气了
Now I'm really mad!
你就只有这些手段了
Is that all you can do?
我知道甜食有害健康
Wow, I knew sweets were bad for your health
但这也太荒谬了
but this is ridiculous.
公主就是这样对付多余的卡路里的
Haha! And that's how princesses deal with extra calories.
你在这呢 我可爱的小鬼头
Here you are, my sweet little brat!
等等 站住
Wait! Stop!
我不相信这只仓鼠
I do not trust this hamster.
-为什么 -为什么
- Why? - Why!
你看到那座桥了吗
Did you see that bridge?
如果它饥饿的亲戚就藏在这个洞里呢
What if its hungry relatives are hiding in this cave?
如果你这么害怕 待在这里
If you're so afraid... stay here.
换个角度看 这只仓鼠看起来很真诚
On the other hand, this hamster looks very sincere.
等等我
Wait for me!
这太少了
This is too little.
不过 它将足以摧毁
However, it will be sufficient to destroy
两三个微不足道的人类灵魂
a couple of measly human souls.
普斯特斯 莫克斯 库里博克斯
Pustus, moccus, coolibokus.
让我们制♥造♥石头怪兽吧
Lettus makus stonus monstrus!
不 不 等等
No! No, wait!
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
芬 我们并无恶意
Fin! We come in peace!
走开 别过来
Away! Go away!
我可是强大的巫师
I am a mighty sorcerer!
能对你们施咒 死吧
I will bewitch you! Death!
你们都给我去死
Death to all of you!
你不是芬吗 那个最伟大的巫师
Aren't you Fin, the great wizard?
-我来是为了 -你想迷惑我
- I've come to... - Ah, you want to bewitch me!
我可不会听你说什么
But I won't listen to you.
不听不听 我不听
Blah-blah-blah!
我们拿他怎么办
So what should we do with him?
我们可以用石头把他敲昏带走吗
Can we take him out with a stone?
怎么样
What?
我丢石头可厉害了
I'm good at throwing stones.