Not like Dad.
好吧 我们来看看
All right. Here's the thing.
如果你这边修改一下 把这边串连起来
I think if you took a couple links out here.
像这样
Right.
然后这边
There. And then...
就能创造更强的力道
you increase the tension here.
应该就能用了
That should work.
成功了
It works.
你还想要把它丢了吗 - 才不要呢
You still wanna throw it out? - No way!
我跟你说一件事情
Let me tell you something.
你♥爸♥爸最希望的事情就是你们过得幸福快乐
All your dad ever wanted was for you to be happy.
你怎么知道
How would you know that?
因为这就是做爸爸的心情
Well, because dad's are like that.
你为何对我们这么好
Why are you so nice to us?
我相信种善因得善果
You get what you give.
看 我赚到饮料了 - 才没这种事呢
See? - That's not true.
15岁的世界没那么好
Not when you're 15.
别这么厌世嘛 你太看轻自己了
Ah, come on. I think you're selling yourself short.
凯特莱莉的派对跟我撞期
Kit Riley's having her party tomorrow, same day as mine.
她们家还请来餐车助阵
And she's having food trucks,
她本身又是学校风云人物
and she's the most popular girl in school.
好 我问你一个问题
Okay. Let me ask you a question.
你比较想要哪一个
What would you rather have?
两百个IG上的网友 还是五个真实的朋友
Two hundred Instagram friends or five real ones?
五个真实朋友
Five real.
他们明天会不会来参加你的派对
And are they coming here tomorrow?
会 - 那就专心和他们一起庆祝就好
Yep. - Okay. Then focus on having a good time with them.
我们能如何庆祝 - 这我就不知道了
Doing what? - I don't know.
什么事情会让你开心 我不是说朋友们 而是你自己
What would make you happy? Not your friends, you.
如果你连自己想要什么都不知道
Wait. If you don't know what you want,
那又怎么可能得到它呢
how can you ask for it?
太妃糖
Taffy.
在我很小的时候 我们会一起做太妃糖
We used to make taffy when I was a kid.
全家一起 妈很喜欢太妃糖
All of us. Mom loves taffy.
很好 你有答案了
Well, there you go.
这里还有一大堆木柴
And now that you've got all this firewood,
可以升一个营火 然后在河边烤个热狗
you could, uh, maybe have a bonfire down by the water,
也可以做棉花糖夹心饼
roast some hot dogs, make S'mores.
你竟然知道棉花糖夹心饼
How do you know about S'mores?
我虽然年纪大 但是有颗年轻的心
You don't get this old without living.
妈 这是什么状况
Mom? What the heck?
塔克送的
Tucker.
哇 好多木柴
Wow. That's lot of firewood.
我听说了你的好消息
I hear congratulations are in order.
我也超意外的
Imagine my surprise.
妈 我们可以做太妃糖吗
Mom? Can we make taffy?
太妃糖 - 在明天的派对上
Taffy? - Tomorrow. For my party.
可能全场只有六个人 但是那又如何
There may only be six of us, but who cares?
而且你也会来 对吧 你一定要来
And you're totally coming, right? You have to.
不了 我 - 妈 叫他一定要来
Well, I don't... - Mom? Tell him he has to.
我有点搞不懂你到底在说什么
I don't know what we're talking about.
反正你一定要来
You better be there.
现在是什么状况
What did you do?
我也不知道
No clue.
好喔
Yeah, right.
我先整理善后一下
Well, I'm just going to finish cleaning up
然后我就不烦你了
and, uh, I will get out of your hair.
布雷
Bray?
我就实话实说吧 我现在一头雾水
I don't understand what's happening here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我也不知道 我
Well, I'm just... I don't know. I'm... I'm...
很长一段时间以来 我始终无法敞开心胸
I'm having a hard time believing that all of this is...
相信生活能过得更好
any better.
我大概是
I guess I just have been...
担心受怕了太久 所以早就忘了
worried for so long that maybe I don't know
要如何重新开心起来
how to be happy anymore.
嘿 - 没事
Hey. - No. It's...
我没事
It's fine. I'm fine. It's...
不用管我
Just ignore me.
其实
Look, there is...
我有一件事情要跟你说
something I keep meaning to talk to you about.
记得来参加派对
Just come to the party.
麻烦你了
Please.
你令人安心 像是平静的飓风眼
I mean, you're kind of the eye of the storm here anyway.
好啊
All right.
就这么说定了
All right.
奶奶 你在做什么
What you doing, Nana?
我要观察你妈妈
Just keeping an eye on your mother.
怎么了吗
How come?
她流露出的眼神 是坠入爱河的表现
That's what you do when you love someone.
你继续看着他们吧
Then I'm gonna watch you watch them.
我会在这边看着你
不 我看够了
Oh, I'm all done watching.
让我瞧瞧
Oh. Let me see.
噢
Oh!
就跟昨晚一模一样
Looks the same as it did last night.
你真是个幸运的小姑娘
You are a very lucky girl.
如假包换呢
Aren't I just?
世界上的好男人不多
Not many men would be willing to take on somebody
尤其是接受你身上的家累那么重的男人
with your baggage.
你怎么可以这么说
That's an awful thing to say.
哎呦 我又没说错
Why? It's true.
三个孩子和满坑满谷的债务
I mean, three kids, a mountain of debt.
没有到满坑满谷啦
It's not a mountain.
好吧 至少也是一座小山
Well, it's not a molehill either.
你这话听起来怪怪的 好像在暗示我需要救济
You make me sound like some sort of charity case.
我只是不希望你
I just don't want you to...
没事 当我没说
Oh, forget it.
说吧
No.
怎么了
What?
千万别搞砸了
Blow this.
我才刚订婚12小时而已
I have been engaged
你就开始在想这个
a whole twelve hours and already...
总是对人没有信心 你都不会累吗
Aren't you tired of living under a cloud?
大家都知道 人生不容易
Nobody ever said that life was easy.
我并不期待人生很容易
I don't want it to be easy.
我只希望活出价值
But I do want it to be worth it.
芭比
Bobby...
你什么时候才能摆脱恐惧与失去
when are you going to stop making everything about loss and fear,
认真享受生命的收获与喜乐
rather than gain and joy?
妈 快来看我的作品
Mom! Come see what I built!
太妃糖 - 没错
Taffy? - Yeah.
衣服会弄得脏兮兮的 千万别穿高档货来
It's gonna get messy, so don't wear anything too nice.
哪来的突发奇想
Where is this coming from?
布雷跟她聊了天
Oh, Bray got her talking and she realized
突然之间她就开悟了 决定好好玩一场
that she just really wants to have fun.
他应该离开了吧
He's gone, right?
对 噢不对 她邀请了他来派对 所以
Yeah. No. She invited him, so...
参加小孩子的生日派对 他要打扮成小丑吗
To a children's birthday party? Dressed as what? A clown?
你的口气不是很好
That wasn't very nice.
我就是觉得不舒服 这感觉超怪的
It wasn't meant to be. I think it's weird.
他帮过我 帮过格雷 也帮米希解决了问题
He helped me, he helped Greg, he helped Missy.
也许他只是在帮自己的忙 故意接近我的未婚妻
Now he's helping himself to my fiancée.
你别无理取闹了
You're being ridiculous.
我有吗
Am I?
他是我们家的好朋友 当然可以来参加派对
He's a family friend, and he's coming to the party.
你冷静想一想吧
Get over it.
引擎失能
Engine failure.
求救 求救
Losing altitude. Mayday, mayday, mayday.
救命 救救我
Help!
喂 这里有人活着
Hey! This guy's alive!
电影精选列表