to the opening tonight? - Okay.
看芭比要不要也一起来
See if Bobby wants to come too.
好 我再看看
Sure. Let me check.
塔克想邀请我们一家庆祝餐厅重新开幕
Tucker wants to take us all out for the re-opening.
他想问问你有没有兴趣
Um, and he wants to know if you wanna come.
请务必让我参一咖
I wouldn't miss it.
好 那我们七点见 - 好的
Great. We'll see you at seven. - All right. Great.
那我先去忙了 - 好的 拜拜啦
See you tonight. - Okay. Bye.
你刚才说到哪里
So, you were saying?
关于撞车意外不只是巧合之类的
Something about us colliding for a reason?
对 或许是上天让我遇见你
Yeah. Well, maybe it was just a chance for me
这样一个超酷的女人
to meet a really cool woman.
你独自扶养三个小孩 这不是普通人办得到的
You're doing a hell of a job raising three kids on your own.
谢谢你
Thank you.
仔细想一想 我应该还是占了很大的便宜
Although, I think I got the better end of the deal.
对了 我明天才要去还电锯
Oh, hey, listen, I still have the chainsaw for another day
如果你有需要的话
if you want me to free up your van.
我明天可以顺道过来 帮你把车子救出来
I can swing by on my way out tomorrow.
切下来的木头就归我
I could use the firewood.
那就麻烦你了 - 亲爱的
By all means. - Oh, honey.
交给塔克就行了
Tucker can do it.
塔克会用电锯吗
Tucker with a chainsaw?
就这么说定了
Okay.
我会负责煮咖啡
Um, but I'm making the coffee.
成交
Deal.
各位 请注意一下这边
Everybody? If I could have your attention?
藉着这个难得的机会
Um, I'd like to take this opportunity
我要感谢曼尼和他的伙伴
and thank Manny and all of his peeps
他们非常努力赶工 让餐厅能够重新开始营运
for working their butts off to get this place up and running again.
谢谢曼尼
Manny!
住在这个地方 三不五时飓风来袭
Every now and then a storm comes along
不只破坏餐厅 让人无法做生意
and it not only rattles your business,
也搅乱了原本的人生规划
but it rattles your life and the choices you've made in that life.
我 我一直渴望能建立家庭
I, uh... I've always wanted a family.
但是不知道为什么 我始终称不上很积极
For whatever reason, it just wasn't in the cards.
或许是因为 我的事业心太重了
You know, maybe I... I focused too much on the business.
但是
But, uh...
今天 在这个地方 我希望一切能有所改变
I would like to change that right here and right now.
米兰达·威尔斯 你愿意嫁给我吗
Miranda Wells, will you marry me?
我愿意 - 太好了
Yeah. - Yes!
我的天啊
All right.
来吧
Here we go.
真抱歉
Oh, sorry.
没关系
You know what? Let's just put it...
不用勉强
We'll fix that later.
总之 她答应了
Whatever! She said yes!
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
哇
Woo!
我喜欢 - 好激动
I love that. - I'm so excited.
OK - 好吧
Okay. - All right.
哇 你的车怎么了
Hey. What happened to your van?
一棵树倒在车♥库♥前 车子出不来
Oh, it's still stuck behind a tree.
不用担心啦 她已经找到了工具人
But not to worry. Her handyman is gonna chop it up
明天一早就会来锯树
first thing in the morning.
什么工具人
My handyman?
嘿 我今晚去你家里住吧
Hey. Why don't I spend the night at the house
让你们这对小情侣 可以好好庆祝这一刻
so you two lovebirds can celebrate your engagement?
那可真是太好了
Yeah. That would be terrific.
好 你们觉得呢
Yeah. Um,
奶奶陪你们过夜 如何
you guys don't mind if Nana stays over? Right?
没问题 当然
Yeah. Sure. - Yup.
那就明天早上见了
I'll see you in the morning.
我去跟道格打个招呼 马上回来
Hey. I'm gonna talk to Doug for one second.
孩子们 别太晚睡
Kids, do not stay up all night long.
嘿 道格
Hey, Doug!
妈 恭喜你 - 恭喜 塔克
Congratulations, Mom. - Congrats, Tucker...
谢谢你
Thank you.
好 大家赶快上车吧
Well, let's get in the car.
晚安罗 亲爱的
Goodnight, sweetie.
继续走 眼睛不要睁开
All right. Here we go. Keep them closed.
不担心 我牵着你的手
I got you. I got you.
眼睛千万不要睁开喔 - 好
Keep them closed. - Okay.
就快到了
Almost there.
预备
And...
睁开眼吧
open.
我跟道格交代了
I spoke to Doug.
我说今天早上一醒来 就要看到车子出现在这里
I told him I wanted it here first thing this morning.
登登 车子就来了
And boom. Here it is.
塔克 - 我不能让未婚妻开着一台老爷车
Tucker? - I cannot have my fiancée driving around in some old minivan.
邻居们肯定会羡慕死你
What will the neighbors think?
哇
Wow.
太美了 谢谢你
It's beautiful. Thank you.
喜欢吗
You like it?
会不会太小
It's not, uh, too small?
像戒指那样
Like the ring?
我要去换成正确的尺码
I just need to get that sized.
何不现在马上行动
Well, let's go do that right now.
不行啦 宝贝 上班前还有很多事要忙
I can't, babe. I have to run errands before work.
你要忙什么
What errands?
米希的派对快到了 我得赶紧做准备
I have to get it together before Missy's party.
派对 - 十六岁生日趴呀 你忘了吗
Party? - Her 16th birthday, silly.
她昨天晚上也有讲过
She talked about it last night.
不好意思 我昨晚分身乏术
Right. Yeah. Sorry, I was a little distracted.
她很担心朋友们会去另一个派对
Well, she's worried all of her friends are going
那边请了一台餐车
to another party that has food trucks.
我也可以准备一台餐车呀
Well, I can get a food truck.
不用 她需要的不是餐车
No. She doesn't need a food truck.
而是气球和蛋糕
She needs balloons and a cake.
那我可以替她准备什么
Well, what should I get her?
别破费 一张卡片就行
Oh, nothing. Just a card.
我该写些什么
That says what?
你还好吗
You okay?
我不想谈论这件事
I don't wanna talk about it.
哪件事 - 什么意思
Which part? - What do you mean?
你不想谈论的 究竟是哪件事
Which part do you not wanna talk about?
是你心情不好的事 还是你把东西丢掉的事
The reason you're pissed or that thing you just threw away?
都不想
Both.
好吧
Okay.
那你想谈一谈另外一件事吗
You wanna talk about the third thing?
哪来另外一件事
What third thing?
我猜你心情不好
Well, my guess is the reason you're upset
应该跟你丢掉的东西一点关系也没有
has nothing to do with that thing you threw away.
你怎么知道
How would you know that?
你妈订婚了 让你心烦意乱
Word is your mom got engaged.
对啦
Yeah.
我猜 这件事让你想起了爸爸
Which I imagine stirs up a whole boatload of feelings about your dad.
是的
Yeah.
那个箱子里的东西 让你很不好受
Which I suspect you just took out on...
无论那是什么 你都会直接把它扔了
whatever it is that was in that box you just threw away.
大概吧 你说得对
Maybe. Yeah.
这么做有意义吗
Did it deserve it?
反正都是一些无聊的发明
It was just a stupid invention.
可以让我看看吗
You mind showing me?
这是一个自动喂鸡装置
It's supposed to be an automatic chicken feeder
如果成功的话
for science class. If it worked,
我就要卖♥♥掉它 这样我们就能赚到一点钱
I could sell it, and we could make some money,
只要有了钱 妈就不用嫁给塔克
so Mom wouldn't have to marry Tucker.
你为何这么说
And why would you say that?
她并不爱他 - 你确定吗
She doesn't love him. - You sure about that?
爸对她而言无可取代
电影精选列表