因为它们都躲在深处
to where the big ones are hiding.
我爸是个了不起的发明家
He was an inventor. Sort of.
业余的啦 我相信他很屌♥
Pretty good one, I bet.
不过我妈常常说 他的东西卖♥♥不了多少钱
Well, my mom says he never sold much,
我想那是因为 发明并不是他的正职
but that's 'cause it wasn't his real job.
不过他帮你解决了问题 让你钓到大鱼了吧
But he sure solved your casting problem, didn't he?
鱼儿似乎不太买♥♥帐
Fish don't seem too impressed.
你今天不用上学吗 - 我感冒了
No school today? - I have a cold,
我妈让我吃过感冒药 没什么大不了的
but my mom gave me purple Dimetapp, so it's okay.
今天的天气很好 待在家里挺惬意的
Well, you chose a beautiful day to stay home.
是呀 不过晚一点会变天 晚上可能会有飓风来袭
Yeah. The storm's not supposed to hit us until tonight.
我查过了 查了好几次
I checked. A couple times.
谢谢你了
Thanks for the help.
对了 如果你遇见她别告诉她我和你说过话
Oh, and when you see her, don't tell her we spoke.
我本来就不应该跟陌生人说话的
I'm not supposed to talk to strangers.
我会替你保守秘密
Your secret's safe with me.
热带风暴"海柔" 很有可能增强为飓风
There is a chance that Hazel
接着将碰触到陆地
will become a hurricane before it makes landfall
登陆点大概介于佛罗里达州以及路易斯安那州之间
somewhere between Pensacola and Morgan City, Louisiana.
即使海柔没有增强为飓风 保持在热带风暴的状态
Even if Hazel never develops into a hurricane,
依然会带来强风
she will be bringing high winds and tons of rain
以及极度庞大的雨量 - 好喔
to the Gulf Coast. - Great.
飓风预警
Hurricane warnings are off the...
噢
芭比·威尔斯
喂
Hi.
米兰达 我是芭比 - 我知道 手♥机♥都会显示
Miranda, it's Bobby. - I know. I have Caller ID,
还能看到你的脸的一部分
and I can see your face, sort of.
你有听到最新的新闻吗
Well, are you listening to the news?
飓风吗 还没 怎么了
About the storm? No. What?
听说近年气候变迁 飓风越来越严重
They're only gonna get worse with climate change.
都是因为养太多牛了
I blame cows.
你家的屋顶还好吗 - 我家的屋顶
How is your roof? - My roof?
会漏水吧 你修好了吗
The leaks. Did you get 'em fixed?
芭比 我连根管治疗的钱都没有
Bobby, I can't afford a root canal,
何况盖一个新的屋顶
let alone a new roof.
你最好赶快把那里卖♥♥了
You need to sell that damn place
搬到比较高的地方去住
and move to higher ground.
你真的很爱碎碎念 - 有吗
So you've said. - Oh, did I?
自从他过世之后
Ever since he died.
你就说个不停 我都是为了你好
And it's as true today as it was then.
房♥子以前就不安全了 现在更是
It is not safe.
听着 芭比 我要先挂了
Look, Bobby, um, I gotta run.
我晚一点再打给你 - 你每次都这样说
I'll call you later? - Well, you never do.
你总是不知道在忙什么
You're always so busy.
照顾孩子很花时间的 爱你
It's busy with the kids. Love you.
嗨 女孩们 今天好吗
Hey, gang. How was the day?
烂透了
Awful.
简直灾难
Terrible.
贝丝宝贝 怎么了
Bessie, honey, what's wrong?
她跟别人说自己有一只小马
She told some kid she has a pony.
现在大家都笑她是骗子 她确实是
They called her a liar, which she is.
我明明是说我想要一只小马
I said I wanted a pony.
什么时候的事
Since when?
我一直都想要
Since always!
我早就跟你说过了 别让她看"黑神驹"
I told you not to let her watch Black Stallion.
你没有吃午餐吗
You didn't eat your lunch?
早就没有人在带便当了
Nobody brown bags anymore.
为什么不能买♥♥学校的食物
Why can't I just buy food at school?
我没有限制你买♥♥东西 不过都要算在零用钱里
You can every once in a while, but it adds up.
我们已经谈过这件事了 - 真是蠢爆了
We've been over this. - So stupid.
好 说吧 到底怎么了
Okay. Talk to me. What's going on? Hmm?
凯特莱莉也要办派对 跟我办在同一天
Kit Riley's having a party the same night as me.
她们家超有钱 打算找大餐车来助阵
They're gonna have freaking food trucks.
哇塞
Wow.
我才不想过生日
I don't even want a birthday. I'm never gonna get
反正得不到我想要的礼物 生日有什么意义
what I want anyway, so what's the point?
听着 我们家现在买♥♥不起电脑
Okay. We can't afford a computer right now,
但是等到了圣诞节 肯定会有礼物
but it might be something for Christmas.
是喔 如果够幸运的话我就能得到一棵树
Right. We'll be lucky to have a tree.
你现在正在开车 不应该讲电♥话♥
You're not supposed to be on the phone while...
我没有要接起来 只是看一看谁打来的
I wasn't gonna answer it, I just wanna see who it was.
我正在等一通银行的电♥话♥
I'm expecting a call from the bank.
手♥机♥显示凯萝
It says Carol.
她就是银行的人 - 天啊
That's the bank. - Oh, my God.
你跟银行熟到知道名字了
You're on a first name basis with the bank?
别八卦了 - 这就是为什么我不开派对
Stop being so dramatic. - This is why I don't want
我负担不起 - 跟她说我等一下会回电
a party, we can't afford it! - Ask if I can call her back.
拜托
Please?
我的天啊 妈
Oh, my God, Mom!
你简直是这个世界上开车技术最烂的家伙
You're, like, the worst driver in the whole world.
因为你是世界上最烂的乘客
That's because no one else in the entire world has you as a passenger.
非常不好意思 这一切都是我的错
I am so sorry. It was totally my fault.
你还好吗 孩子们没事吧
Are you okay? Are your kids okay?
除了家教有点不好之外
Other than needing an attitude adjustment,
好得很
they're fine.
看样子 你撞得挺惨的
Well, looks like you got the brunt of it.
就交给保险公♥司♥处理吧
There goes my deductible.
嘿
Hey, hey.
别把理赔浪费在这种地方
Don't waste your insurance on this.
只要有电工胶带和发泡胶
If you just have a little duct tape and spray foam,
我就能帮你处理好
I can fix this.
我不能这么麻烦你
I can't ask you to do that.
你没麻烦我 是我主动帮忙
You didn't. I offered.
我爸是一个汽车技工
My dad was a mechanic.
不用觉得勉强 你说了算
Hey. Whatever you want. Totally up to you.
我们正在回家的路上
Well... I mean, we're just up the road.
我可以开车跟着你
I'll follow you.
谢谢你
Thanks.
交给我吧
I got it. I got it.
他该不会要告我们吧 - 并没有
He's not gonna sue us, is he? - Nope.
那他为什么拿走我们的保险杠
Why is he taking our bumper?
因为他说他要帮我们修车子
Because he's offered to come over to fix it.
你要让他跟着我们回家吗
You're letting him follow us home?
贝丝 别忘了你的背包
Bessie, don't forget your backpack.
好的 妈咪
Okay, Mommy.
对了 我突然想起来 我一直还没向你自我介绍
You know, I realize I never got a chance to introduce myself.
我叫布雷·強森 - 我叫米兰达·威尔斯
Bray Johnson. - Miranda Wells.
很高兴认识你 米兰达 - 我也是 我的意思是
Miranda, nice to meet you. - Yeah. No, not really,
非常感谢你愿意帮忙
but I appreciate the gesture.
她们是我的女儿 米希和贝丝
This is Missy and Bessie.
你们好 - 那个V是什么意思
Hi, guys. - What's the "V" stand for?
V 噢 那代表范德堡大学
The "V"? Oh, uh, Vanderbilt.
我在那边教工程学
I teach engineering up there.
酷喔
Cool.
你应该忙得团团转吧
So, you've got your hands full, huh?
简直忙得不可开交 那个是我儿子 格雷
Oh, you have no idea. And that's Greg.
嗨 亲爱的 - 嗨 格雷
Hi, honey. - Hey, Greg.
嗨 妈 保险杠怎么了吗
Hey. Uh, Mom? What happened to the bumper?
时运不济
Karma.
不过这位强森先生说 他可以帮我修好
But Mr. Johnson here says he can fix it.
没错 你们的工具间里面 应该有螺丝起子
Yeah, you wouldn't happen to have a few screwdrivers
和扳手之类的工具吧
and some wrenches in your tool shed, would you?
当然有 - 有没有发泡胶
Of course. - And how about some spray foam?
你知道的 就是那种喷了会膨胀 可以用来堵住漏水孔的东西
You know, the kind you use to fill a hole or stop a leak?
你要老虎牌还是特优牌
Tiger Foam or Great Stuff?
黑猫白猫 能抓老鼠就是好猫
Either will do.
什么老虎 什么特优
Tiger what or Great what?
我们这一行的术语
Shop talk.
你要不要来杯啤酒或水 或者果汁之类的
Do you want a beer or a water or a juice box?
不用 一下子就好了
Nah, this'll just take a second.
电影精选列表