So, to re-skin this section, I don't know.
大概需要花150美元 各种开销加加减减
It'll be about 150. And then the two-by-ten's,
买♥♥一卷焦油纸 一些钉子 应该不用花到200美元
a roll of tar paper, some nails, you're still less than 200.
另外做强化天化板 以及防导电装置
And sheet-rocking the ceiling and re-insulating.
大概再花200美元吧
Maybe another 200?
他在上面做什么
What's he doing here?
他说要帮忙修屋顶 - 怎么修 我们破产了 记得吧
He's fixing the roof. - How? We're broke, remember?
我也不知道
I don't know.
相信吸引力法则吧
Magnets.
看 奶奶来了
Oh, look! Nana's here.
噢
Oh.
噢
Oh!
我的天呀 大家都好吗
Oh, my Lord! Is everybody okay?
有没有人受伤 - 我们在浴缸里过夜
Anybody get hurt? - We slept in a bathtub!
你们睡在浴缸里
You slept in the bathtub?
屋顶破了一个洞 - 简直太夸张了
There's a hole in the roof. - Oh, that is so scary.
我一直在找你们 打了整个晚上的电♥话♥
I have been trying to call you all night.
可能风太大了 把基地台也吹垮了
Well, cell towers must have been down.
妈咪超了不起的 从头到尾都处变不惊
Mom was so cool. She didn't panic or nothing.
她向来都很冷静
She didn't panic or "anything."
这里简直一团糟
Look at this mess.
我不是早就说过了吗 搬到安全的地方去
What did I tell you about that house?
他是哪位
And now... Who is that?
噢 他叫布雷
Oh, that's Bray.
他说要帮我们修理屋顶
He's gonna fix the roof.
他之前帮妈修好了保险杠
Just like he fixed Mom's bumper.
还陪我们一起吃了披萨
He had pizza with us.
什么披萨 - 芝心披萨
What pizza? - Stuffed crust.
没错 布雷会帮我们修屋顶
Yes. Bray is going to try to fix the roof.
布雷 - 他有执照吗
Bray? - Is he licensed?
他是田纳西人
He's from Tennessee.
可以跟我婆婆芭比打个招呼吗
Can you say hello to my mother-in-law, Bobby?
这位是芭比 这位是布雷
Bobby, Bray. - Bobby, Bray.
很高兴认识你 - 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you. - Uh-huh. And you.
妈咪开车技术超差 撞坏了人家的车
Mom smashed into him with the van.
我才没有把车撞坏 只是稍微敲到保险杠
I didn't smash into him. I tapped his bumper.
结果你自己的保险杠掉了
And yours fell off.
所以呢 你看得如何
What's the verdict?
我先去木材厂看看 找点材料
I'm gonna swing by the lumber yard, pick up some materials.
顺便借借看有没有鼓风机
Also see if I can snag a blower or two
先把室内吹干
and get those floors dry.
我们在这里等你
Well, we'll be here.
在这里做什么 小孩子别待在这里吧
Oh, no, you won't. These children can't stay here.
没关系吧 他们的房♥间都没湿
Why not? Their bedrooms are dry.
亲爱的 我提醒你两个字 “霉菌”
Honey, I have two words for you, black mold.
更何况格雷生病了
And Greg is sick already as it is.
学校该怎么办 - 到处都停电了
Well, what about school? - The power's out,
我听到收音机说今明两天学校都停课
and the radio said they're closed today and tomorrow.
爽啦
Yes!
何不来我待个几晚
Why not spend a few nights with me
顺便一起从长计议
and just maybe come up with a plan?
好 你说得有理
Sure. You're right.
宝贝们 你们先去打包一下
Why don't you guys go pack up some clothes?
要去奶奶家玩罗
We're gonna go to Nana's.
给你们两分钟 动作快 不要带一堆有的没的
Two minutes, you have. Don't pack everything.
快去
Fun!
谢谢你 - 小意思
Thank you. - Thank you, honey.
等等可以绕去餐厅一下吗
Um, do you think we could stop by the restaurant
我想看看塔克的状况
on the way out? I wanna check on Tuck.
那个陌生人到底是谁
Who is this complete stranger
你竟然打家里交给他
that you are trusting your home with?
不是所有人都是杀人魔 芭比
Not everyone is a serial killer, Bobby.
他是大学教授 而且人很好
I mean, he's a college professor for goodness sake.
现在这个世道很乱 你要提高警觉
Well, you can't be too careful these days.
整个家里最值钱的事物 就是三个宝贝孩子
The only thing of value in that house are the kids,
他们都会待在我身边
and they're coming with us.
所以我一点也不担心那个人会对我们怎样
So, I'm just gonna believe that he's not gonna screw us
而他会尽全力帮助我们
and he's gonna do the best job he can.
你是不是见太少世面了
Have you met people lately?
我们就先不打扰你了
So, we'll get out of your hair then.
她看起来很担心你
She seems worried about you.
她常常对我们的事情放不下心
Well, we're all used to playing defense around here.
真的非常谢谢你试图为我们做的一切
But I appreciate what you're trying to do.
你指的是哪一部分 - 教我们正向思考
What am I trying to do? - Give us hope.
但我还有孩子要养 所以得务实一点
But I am trying to raise my kids to be realistic.
孩子的爸是个天马行空的人
Their father was a dreamer, and apparently that's genetic,
这一点看来是会遗传的
especially with Greg.
在格雷身上尤其明显
And I just want to keep their feet
我希望他们能稳健踏实地生活
firmly planted on the ground.
我明白了 - 我猜你很好奇我先生在哪里
Roger that. - And your next question
但是基于礼貌 所以没有说出口
is about my husband, but you're too polite to ask.
他在五年前过世了
He died just over five years ago.
我深感遗憾 抱歉
I'm sorry, truly.
我也是 我们都很想念他
Me too. He's really missing out.
我们应该交换电♥话♥号♥码 对吧
We should exchange our numbers, right?
是的 没错
Yes, of course.
噢 塔克
Oh, Tuck.
很精采吧
Nice, huh?
好险我们有钉木板
It's a good thing we boarded it up.
没有什么大不了的
But we're all right.
大家都还好吗 - 都还好
How is everyone? - Uh, fine.
屋顶破了个洞
We had some damage to our roof,
不过我找到人修了
but I have someone working on it.
我们会先离开几天 到芭比家待着
And we're gonna head to Bobby's for a few days.
你们可以来我家住啊
You all could have stayed with me.
你可以去跟芭比说
Do you wanna tell her that?
算了吧 这样她会讨厌我
Hell no. She'd never forgive me.
我想和她保持良好关系
And I'm trying to stay on her good side.
你找谁帮你修屋顶
Who's doing your roof?
一个你不认识的人
Oh, just a guy. You don't know him.
好吧 - 等我把孩子们安置好
Okay. - So, I'm gonna get them settled,
再跟芭比借车子来找你
and I'll borrow her car, and I'll come back and help you.
没关系 你处理自己的事就好
No. You take care of business.
我晚一点再跟你联络 - 真的吗
I'll call you later. - Really?
你确定 - 我确定
Are you sure? - Yeah.
好吧 - 拜拜啦
Okay. - See you, Bob!
塔克是不是有减肥 他的看起来很不赖
Has Tucker lost weight? He looks good.
不 我想应该没有吧
Uh, nope. I don't think so.
你们有进展吗 我是不是错过了什么
Any developments I should know about?
你为何这么在意他 - 因为他是个好男人
Why rock the boat? - Cause he's a good man.
我知道这种话由婆婆来说很奇怪
I know that's a strange thing for a mother-in-law to say,
但是我太了解了 要跨出下一步不容易
but I also know that, you know, it can be hard to move on.
别忘了 我也是个寡妇
I'm a widow, too, remember?
我希望顺其自然 不想勉强自己
I just don't see the point in forcing something
不一定要建立关系 这样比较有弹性
that neither one of us needs or wants.
创新工程年会2014
签这里
Sign here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 - 嗨 我叫布雷·強森
Hi. Hello. - Hi, I'm Bray Johnson.
这是那个人的东西吗
Is that his? Is that that guy's?
这是你的吗 - 噢 天呀
Excuse me. Is that yours? - Oh, my God.
嗨 我叫马修·威尔斯 - 我叫布雷·強森 你好嗎
Hey, I'm Matt Wells. - Bray Johnson. How you doing?
你要不要来一点 饮料之类的
Can I get you a drink or something?
我有一个想法
Okay, I'm just saying,
如果这边能够控制在六 六点零六三 这样的话
if I could put pressure at six, six point zero, six three...
各位
Gentlemen, this is Matt,
这位是我之前提到的马修
the inventor I was talking about.
嗨 我一直想打电♥话♥给你
Hey, I've been meaning to call you.
还顺利吗
How'd it go?
你有没有被海柔影响到 - 既算有 也不算有
Did you survive big bad Hazel? - Uh, yes and no.
我可能还得再待一阵子
I might have to stick around a few more days.
电影精选列表