都有可能带领我们迎向好事
can lead to better things.
我们家不吃这套
Not in this house.
要是没有飓风搅局
Oh! Leave it to a hurricane
就会是个完美的夜晚吧
to ruin a perfectly good evening.
你应该没有打算开车 一路开回纳许维尔吧
You're not driving back to Nashville tonight, are you?
我不打算今晚走 我已经找到地方住了
No. Not tonight. No. I got a place downtown.
不过 话说回来
But, uh, listen.
关于今天的事 我想说 这一切实在是非常
About today. I just wanna say that everything
出乎意料之外
was... I don't know, really unexpected.
我没想过自己会说这种话 不过
Yeah. I never thought I'd say this,
很高兴撞上了你
but it was a pleasure running into you.
你有一群很棒的家人
You have quite a family.
谢谢你
Thanks.
他们都是好孩子
They're good kids.
我原本有其他事情要告诉你
I meant to say something earlier,
不过一直没有好的时机
but the timing just...
妈 有蜘蛛 - 让我看看
Mom! Spider! - I wanna see!
我该回去当妈了
And, uh, back to my life.
妈 这里
Mom, here. Please.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night. - Good night.
飓风的威胁越来越显着
This is a triple-threat storm
看样子
as it heads in. And it looks like
最快在今晚
it's gonna make landfall probably late tonight
或者明天清晨就会登陆
or early tomorrow morning.
如卫星云图所示
As you can see, the satellite shows it
谢谢你的披萨
你人真好 爱你
结构非常完整
has a very circular presentation,
是一个强度惊人的飓风
indicative of a healthy storm.
好消息是 只要海柔一接触陆地
The good news is, as Hazel makes landfall,
就会开始减弱 变回热带风暴
she should become a tropical storm once again,
以每秒50至70英里的速度前进
with sustained winds of 50 to 70 miles an hour,
路易斯安那州有可能幸免于难
and could miss Louisiana altogether.
好喔 是喔
Yeah, right.
我想代表观众请问一下 就目前的情况来看 飓风会带来多少雨量
...expect to see when the storm actually hits?
塔克·米登多夫
飓风的威力惊人 恐怕会下非常多雨
This storm will have a large amount of rain.
是否会造成重大灾害 主要还是取决于风力
But it will be the wind that will cause the most damage.
过往经验中 强风具有极高破坏力
Historically, wind causes the most damage
会将路树连根拔起
in this type of storm, toppling trees
也会吹倒电线杆
and downing powerlines...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
大家全部躲进浴室里 好吗
We're just gonna go into the bathroom, okay?
动作快一点 好 你们在浴缸里待着
Hurry up. Why don't you guys hop in the tub? It's safe.
我不明白 为何要待在浴缸里
Why are we getting in the bathtub?
因为 记得以前爸爸还在的时候
'Cause it's kind of... Remember when Daddy
会带我们全家出去露营 大家紧紧靠在一起
would take us camping and we all huddled together
像是冒险游戏一样吗
like an adventure?
孩子们
Hey, guys.
慢慢走 小心脚步
Watch your feet. Watch your feet.
妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you okay?
我尽量了
Trying to be.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
看看麦片还能不能吃
If the cereal is dry, grab a bowl and eat something
找个碗 先把肚子填饱 牛奶很快就会坏掉
before the milk goes bad.
为什么我们一直遇到坏事
But why does this always happen to us?
大概就是运气不好吧
We're unlucky, I guess.
来吧 吃点麦片吧
Come on. Let's get you some Cheerios.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
好孩子
Good girl.
你们还好吗
Are you all okay?
我发誓
I swear.
我这辈子从没好过
My whole life is like that gut feeling
只要预感坏事要发生
that something really bad is going to happen,
果不其然
and then...
就一定会发生
it does.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
谢谢
Thanks.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我很担心你们
Well, I couldn't very well leave without knowing
想确认一下状况
you all were all right.
你们有没有任何房♥屋保险
Do you have homeowner's insurance?
那个最少5000美元起跳的东西吗
You mean the only one I could afford,
我的人生就是这么惨
with the $5,000 deductible? Story of my life.
你知道吗 别把事情看得那么糟
You know, things don't have to be a series of unfortunate events.
我就是感觉这么糟
Well, it sure as hell feels that way.
我懂 可是
I know, but...
我发现当我保持着正向思考
I've found that when I think about what I want
不去看那些我不想要的事物时 人生会瞬间豁然开朗起来
instead of what I don't want my life is just so much better.
你是那种无忧无虑的人 对吧
You're one of those people who wakes up happy, aren't you?
让我帮你的忙吧 - 怎么帮
Let me help. - How?
洒一点魔法喷雾吗
With more magic foam?
我最近刚翻新一座田纳西州的农舍
I just renovated this nice little Tennessee farmhouse.
这点事情对我来说小意思 只要有时间和
This won't be a problem. It'll just take time and...
还有钱 这两样东西 我都没有
And money. Both of which I... I don't have.
其实没有你想的那么麻烦
Not as much as you think.
是喔
Yeah.
当然 木材的价格比较高
Look, with the price of lumber being what it is,
我们需要发挥一点创意
we might have to improvise a little.
但目标是重建一座干爽的家园 对吧
But the main goal is to get you back into a dry house. Yeah?
方向对了 然后呢
Yeah, that would be a good start.
500块吧 - 500块
Let's say $500. - Five hundred?
就是材料费
Materials.
光是屋顶就要1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元吧
A roof costs, like, 10,000.
我刚才不是说了吗 发挥一点创意
Like I said, we might have to improvise a little.
我的工具都在车上
But I've got all the tools in the truck
这个星期放假 学校没课
and I don't have to be back at class for a week.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
因为我有这个能力
Because I can.
好吧
Okay.
就交给你了
You're hired.
我之所以答应你 是因为你买♥♥了咖啡
But only 'cause you brought me coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
宝贝 别急
Oh, honey. No, no, no.
别把那些丢掉 - 它们都湿透了
Don't throw those away. - They're wet.
晾干就好了
Yeah, but they'll dry.
这些是我们家最值钱的东西
And these are the most important things in the house.
我最喜欢这一幅
This one's my favorite.
我也是
Hmm, mine too.
米希说得没错
Missy's right.
我明明没有小马 还骗了大家
I said I had a pony when I didn't.
我明白 不过呀
Okay. Well...
你拥有这一只小马 不是吗
this is a pony, and you have this, right?
妈咪
Mom?
那我的生日派对到底该怎么办
What are we gonna do about my party?
只剩五天了
It's in five days.
我们会找到办法的 - 怎么找
We'll figure it out. - How?
看看眼前这个局面
Look at this place.
我想还是取消吧
I think we should cancel.
不
No.
不要取消
No.
不
No.
你以为父母心中早有定见
I know you think that parents have all the answers,
可惜你猜错了 常常我们也不知所措
but we don't. Not by the longest shot,
我只告诉你一件事 十六岁生日只有一次
but you know what? You only turn 16 once.
我们就是要办派对
And we're gonna have a party.
你手上的咖啡是哪来的
Where'd you get the coffee?
看屋顶这个状况 似乎断了两根屋梁
So, it looks like these two rafters are split.
不过这个开口很漂亮
Otherwise, it's a clean hole.
这是什么意思
Meaning what, exactly?
嗨 布雷 - 大家好
Hey, Bray. - Hey, guys.
如果要把这里整理好
电影精选列表