人生是否充实 取决于生活态度
有人从来不肯相信奇迹
有人选择看待万事万物...
从这一张卫星云图可以看到
This is the formation zone
热带风暴"海柔"已经成形 目前有两条预测路线
for tropical storm Hazel. Now, we've got two models.
美国预测海柔将朝北方前进
The American model has Hazel turning north,
袭击佛罗里达北部一带
over Mobile and the Florida Panhandle
随后进入乔治亚州
and into Georgia.
欧洲预测海柔的速度将放缓
The European model
敢梦有爱
往西北方慢慢移♥动♥
has her slowing down, heading northwest,
提升飓风等级
gaining strength and becoming a potential hurricane.
恐怕对陆地造成极大的威胁
This could become a major storm and hit land again anywhere
将有剧烈天候变化
尤其纽奥良一带低洼地区必须留意
from Gulfport to New Orleans.
海柔每小时移♥动♥速度约为10英里
Hazel is moving at approximately ten miles per hour
预计于今晚或明晨登陆
and should make landfall late tonight or early tomorrow morning.
当海柔接触到陆地 将转为热带风暴
As Hazel makes landfall, she's gonna become
挟带大量雨水及强风
a tropical storm once again and bring plenty of rain
对行经之处造成影响
and high winds to wherever she hits.
各位观众 根据我的感觉 海柔最有可能的走向
Now, folks, I feel that Hazel is most likely to head towards
恐怕是直扑路易斯安那州
our friends in Louisiana.
真是不错
Gorgeous.
那一箱是什么
What's in there?
那一箱 - 对啊
In that? - Yeah.
没什么 - 什么叫没什么
Nothing. - Define nothing.
软壳蟹
Soft shells.
我以为季节过了 - 确实过了 但是又来了
I thought the molt was over. - It was. And then it wasn't.
那一箱要给弗莱曼小馆
But those are for Fryman's.
什么 给他们做什么 他们只会用蒜头和胡椒腌起来
What, so they can be drowned in garlic and black pepper?
完全破坏天然的鲜甜味
You can't even taste them!
但是他们出价一打55美元
They offered 55 a dozen.
我给你60美元
I'll give you 60.
塔克不会生气吗
Tucker gonna be okay with that?
你在开什么玩笑 他高兴都来不及了
Are you kidding? He'll be thrilled.
什么季节了 还有软壳蟹
Soft-shells this late?
如果被人问起 千万别说是跟我买♥♥的
If anyone asks, you didn't get those from me.
买♥♥什么
Get what?
天气要变了 小心点 - 谢啦
Careful out there this weekend. - Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
17号♥在吗 17号♥ 请上前
Seventeen? Seventeen right here.
嗨 又是我 米兰达·威尔斯
Hi, this is Miranda Wells again.
我看到这个月的帐单 有一笔80美元的超支手续费
I got an overdraft fee of $80 on the third.
要是支票当时如期兑现的话
But if the check had gone through like it was supposed to,
根本就不会产生这笔费用
everything would've been fine.
我认为这个费用不该收
So, that fee needs to be removed,
看你们要退款或取消 我都没差
refunded, rescinded or whatever.
请务必回电 最好是今天
Please call back me today, if possible.
谢谢
Thank you.
米兰达 已经12点13分了 - 所以呢
Miranda, it's 12:13. - So?
你之前要我提醒你
So you told me to remind you about
中午和牙医师有约诊 我忘光光了
a dentist appointment at noon. I forgot.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey! - Hey.
业绩比去年成长了百分之五
Up five percent from last year.
是吗 - 是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
人们终于肯花钱了 谢天谢地
People are spending again, thank God.
你要去哪里 - 我约了要看牙医
Where are you off to? - Uh, a dentist appointment.
对了
Oh, listen, um,
关于今天晚餐 - 我知道 有飓风要来
about dinner. - Oh, I know. With the storm.
没关系啦 - 是呀
It's okay. - Yeah.
虽然天气预报的人说 不会打到我们这边来 不过
The weather guy says it's gonna miss us, but...
凡事还是小心为上 - 所以你也觉得我该这么做吗
You can never be too careful. - So you think I should?
钉木板防风吗 那还用说
What? Board up? Absolutely.
无论你预期状况会有多糟
Look, no matter how bad things are,
现实都有可能比那更糟
they can always get worse. - Oh.
实在是太可惜了 我都订了高档餐厅了
And here I actually got us in to Shaya.
亲爱的 别想太多
Oh, babe. It's a school night.
谢谢你如此用心
Thank you.
没事的
We're fine.
噢 对了
Oh! And, um...
我向桑恩买♥♥了软壳蟹
I bought soft-shells from Sang,
他本来打算卖♥♥给弗莱曼小馆
who was going to sell them to Fryman's,
我说那简直暴殄天物 因为他们的厨师烂透了
which I said was bogus, because their chef sucks,
所以我用一打60美元买♥♥下
which is why I paid 60 a dozen.
这个季节还有软壳蟹
Soft shells this late in the season?
很扯吧 - 干得好
Right? - That's my girl.
拜拜啦
Bye.
迈森德维尔酒店
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
不好意思 需要帮忙吗
Hi. Sorry. Can I help you?
麻烦你了
Well, I hope so.
我有预订一间房♥ 就在今天晚上
I made a reservation on Hotel Tonight.
我有一个表弟也住在纳许维尔
I've got a cousin in Nashville.
噢 真的吗
Oh, is that so?
这是你第一次造访我们这个地方吗
Is this your first time staying with us?
没错 纽奥良初体验
Uh, first time in New Orleans.
你在读什么
What are you studying?
如何才能顺利逃脱 这一张无聊的办公桌
How to get out from behind this desk.
LSAT[Law School Admission Test] :法学院入学考试
SUPERPREP:超级预备题
只要你真心想要 没有不可能的事情
Well, anything is possible if you really want it.
但愿如此
Yeah, I guess.
你们这边有没有 看得到风景的房♥间
Any chance you have a room with a view?
没有了 不好意思
No, sorry.
俯瞰热门景点的房♥间很早就都被订满了
All of the rooms overlooking the Quarter are fully booked.
没关系啦 我随遇而安
No problem. I'll take whatever I can get.
一号♥房♥的客人提早退房♥ 因为担心飓风要来
Room 1 checked out early, on account of the storm.
这真是太巧了
Okay, that's so weird.
一号♥房♥看得到完美河景
Room 1 has a view all the way to the river.
今天大概是我的幸运日吧
Must be my lucky day.
我很少碰过像你这样的大人
It's not often I get a grown up in here
蛀牙蛀得这么严重
with a cavity this bad.
你该不会都用糖水漱口吧
What do you do, gargle with sugar?
呃
Uh...
我超爱吃太妃糖 - 嗯哼 听起来非常合理
Saltwater taffy. - Yep, that would do it.
戴文说我必须做根管治疗
Devon says I need a root canal.
我想也是 那你可别放他鸽子了
Well, I think he just misses your company.
跟你约下星期一如何 早上九点
Mm, how about a week from Monday at 9:00?
唐娜 帮帮忙 可不可以约其它天 比如
Donna, you're not helping. Don't you have anything, like...
明年六月之类的
next June?
你买♥♥哪一家的健保
Who's your provider again?
我现在没有保了
I opted out.
怎么了 很贵吗 到底要多少钱
Um, why? How much is it out of pocket?
门牙要价1700美元 臼齿则是2300美元
That's 1,700 for a front, 2,300 for a back.
你蛀牙在哪里 - 臼齿
Is it a front or a back? - Uh, back.
我想塔克应该不会介意刷他那张白金卡
Well, I'm sure Tucker wouldn't mind plunking down
帮你解决这个问题
that platinum card of his.
大概吧 但是我不想把事情搞得太麻烦
That may be so, but things are...
毕竟他还是我的老板 关系会越来越复杂
complicated enough what with him being my boss and all.
总之 今晚请注意安全 我听说海柔即将转向
Look, just stay safe tonight. Okay? I hear Hazel's gonna turn.
我打赌她会出拳 狠狠打在我们的脸上
I bet she hangs a left and pounds us straight on.
哇 酷毙了
Oh! Nice cast!
我想找米兰达·威尔斯
I, uh... I'm looking for Miranda Wells.
你是银行的人吗
You from the bank?
是也不能告诉你吧 我不是
Can't say that I am. No.
她还在上班
She's at work right now.
你可以把东西交给我 我是她儿子
You can leave it with me. I'm her son.
感觉得出来
I kinda figured that.
总之 事情有点麻烦
Well, the thing is...
这恐怕需要跟本人详细解释
I'm afraid this comes with a little bit of an explanation.
你知道她几点会回家吗
Any idea what time she'll be home?
通常是四点左右
Usually around four.
你的钓竿真的很酷哎
That's a cool thing you've got there.
这是我爸亲手做给我的 我之前一直钓不到大鱼
My dad made it for me, 'cause I wasn't getting my line
电影精选列表