我跟他们说了你的成就 真希望你能看到他们当时的脸
I wish you could have seen their faces when I told them.
你是他们的英雄
You are their hero.
也是我的英雄
And mine too.
嗨 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey!
我以为你今天和牙医有约
I thought you had a dentist appointment.
我去了
I did.
那很好呀 牙齿不痛了吧
Oh, great! No more pain?
对不起 塔克
I'm sorry, Tuck.
我办不到
I can't do this.
好吧
Yeah.
我知道了
Okay.
你不打算骂我之类的吗
Don't you wanna yell at me or something?
做了你就会回心转意吗
Would it change your mind?
不会
No.
我认为你是一个好人
But I think you're wonderful.
你也是一个好人
Right back at you.
或许我应该辞职比较好
I should probably quit.
我理解
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
东西都放在信箱里
It was all right there in the mailbox.
布雷将马修列为伙伴 两人共同持有这份专利
Bray made Matt co-owner of the patent,
即便他自己多花了两年时间 才顺利改良了这个发明
even though it took him another two years to perfect it.
我还是觉得他应该早点说实话才对
Well, I still think he should've said something.
我明白
I know.
他尽力了
He tried.
另外还有一件事
Which reminds me, um...
我跟塔克分手了
I broke up with Tucker.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为我并不爱他
Because I don't love him.
我打算回学校读书
And I'm gonna go back to school.
读书做什么
What on earth for?
完成我原本规划的人生
To continue my life.
我的梦想是当个护士
I was gonna be a nurse.
记得吗 - 嗯哼
Remember? - Mm-hmm.
所以我想问你 如果不麻烦的话
And I was wondering, if it's not too much to ask,
可这个周末能否请你帮忙 替我照顾一下孩子们
if you could babysit the kids this weekend?
这个周末
This weekend?
他们还不知道 不过
They don't know it yet, but...
我想出去走一走看看有没有适合的课程
I'm going on a little road trip to check out some grad programs.
我知道 追寻第二人生
Look, I know that you probably think
这种事听在你的耳里或许相当愚蠢
this whole second chance thing is stupid.
那你就错了
You'd be wrong.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi, um...
我想找布雷
I'm looking for Bray.
噢 他不在家
Oh, I'm afraid he's not here.
他有一些公事要忙 到外地去出差了
He had to take care of some business out of town.
你要不要留个话
Would you like to leave a message?
噢
Oh, um...
不用了
No.
我只是刚好来附近 所以就想
I was just in town and thought...
这样吧
Um, actually,
麻烦你告诉他说米兰达·威尔斯來找过他
could you tell him Miranda Wells stopped by?
你就是米兰达
You're Miranda?
是的 - 我的天呀
Yeah. - Oh, my gosh!
他之所以不在家 就是因为你
You're the reason he's not here!
我是他的妹妹 珍妮佛 我听他说了好多你的事
I'm his sister, Jennifer. I've heard so much about you!
真的吗 - 没错
You have? - Yes! And...
他现在大概站在你家门口
he's probably knocking on your front door right now.
奶奶 - 好的
Come on, Nana! - All right, okay.
转弯 快转弯
Oh, my gosh, you're doing it.
你看 看到了吗
Oh, you see that? You see that?
这到底是什么状况
What am I hearing in my house?
今天晚上有客人吗
Are we expecting anybody?
你妹妹开门那瞬间我超傻眼
You should have seen my face
你真该看看我当时的表情
when your sister opened the door.
芭比开门的时候
It couldn't have been any worse than mine
我的表情才经典
when Bobby answered yours.
好吧 算你赢
Yeah. Okay. You win.
不过总而言之 一切都很顺利
But, in a way, it all kind of worked out.
我们在家里忙东忙西
She and I got to clear the air about, you know,
做了不少事情
pretty much everything, really.
你妹妹和我聊了很多 讨论不少护理相关的事
And your sister and I got to talk about nursing.
我或许是在老王卖♥♥瓜
Hey, I don't mean to be biased,
不过根据我的了解 我们学校的课程很不错
but, uh, I hear Vanderbilt's got a pretty good program.
你现在人在哪里
Where are you right now?
沿着59号♥公路向北 你呢
Um, headed north on the 59. You?
我沿着65号♥公路向南
I'm heading south on the 65.
两辆车将在夜色中擦肩而过呢
Just two ships passing in the night, huh?
这倒是不一定 我们可以停下来喝杯咖啡
Well, unless they wanna stop for a coffee somewhere.
也可以吃个松饼罗
And maybe grab a waffle?
你喜欢吃松饼吗
You like waffles?
超爱 47号♥出口附近有一家店很棒
Oh, yeah. I particularly like the ones just off exit 47 near Tuscaloosa,
我们到的时候应该
which we both should be reaching,
刚好天亮
what, about sun-up?
我花了这么久的时间才明白 我值得拥有自己想要的事物
what's a couple more hours when it's taken me this long
这几个小时算什么
to realize I can have anything I want?
那就别挂断电♥话♥
Then don't hang up.
你在右边吗
Are you on the right street?
噢 我看到你了
Oh, I see you.
你看起来棒透了 - 你也是
You look great. - So do you.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
已售出 经纪人:芭比·威尔斯
妈 布雷人在哪里
Mom, where'd Bray go?
他在路上接到建筑事务所的电♥话♥
Oh, he got a call from Eric Carlson up the road.
他们碰到了一些麻烦 需要请他帮忙
Said he was having trouble with his barn.
我这边好空喔 需要多挂一点装饰
Nana, I think we need some more ornaments up here.
你那一边吗
Oh, on that side?
是的 这儿空一个
Yes. I can see this one.
妈咪 看 是一匹小马
Mommy! Look! It's a pony!
这次是真的吧
Thank you so much, Bray.
跟你想像中一样吗
Imagine that?
打个招呼 - 嗨
Say hi? - Hi!
真可爱
That's so cute.
电影精选列表