妈
Mom!
外面有个女生送包裹来
There's a girl here with a package!
他人很好 所以我就想 何必让他多花一笔邮资呢
He was so nice I figured why make him pay for a messenger
从我家过来这里只要五分钟
when I live, like, five minutes from here.
非常谢谢你 - 祝你有美好的一天
Thank you so much. - Have a good day.
布雷寄来的吗
That from Bray?
是的
Yeah.
终于来了
Well, finally.
你这话什么意思 - 我没去学校的那一天
What do you mean? - He had that with him the day
他带着那个东西来 我还以为他是银行的人
I stayed home from school. I thought he was from the bank.
那你为何什么都不说
Greg, why didn't you say anything?
因为你特别警告我 不准跟陌生人说话 记得吗
I'm not supposed to talk to strangers, remember?
首先
First of all,
我想让你们知道爸爸的其中一样发明
you need to know that one of your dad's inventions
卖♥♥了非常好的价钱
sold for a great deal of money.
有了这一笔钱 我们许多问题都能迎刃而解
Apparently, it could be the first check of many.
我很高兴 非常以他为荣
And I couldn't be more proud of him.
我可以买♥♥一只小马吗
Am I getting a pony?
不行 亲爱的
No, baby.
但我们得谈谈未来
But we do need to talk about the future.
我这么说吧
Okay, um...
让我稍微倒带一下
Let me back up a little bit, um...
塔克求婚那一天
I was caught off guard the other night
我有点猝不及防
when Tucker proposed.
许多人都希望能够低调一点
Most people prefer that sort of thing be done in private,
因为这是很私密的事情
because it's a big deal and very intimate.
我认为他很担心我会拒绝
And I think he was afraid I might say no,
所以选择了在大庭广众下进行 这样我就会在气氛驱使下点头
and so he hedged his bet a little by doing it in public.
但是我重新思考了一下
But the truth is, I should've discussed it
我应该先跟你们讨论再做决定 因为这件事攸关我们大家
with you guys first, because it affects everybody.
并不只是我一个人的事
It's not just about me.
不过你才是要负责陪他睡觉的人
You're the one who has to sleep with him.
这不是重点啦 但是谢谢你提醒
Well, that's not the point, but thank you for that.
不
No.
重点是 妈 你想要什么
The point is, what do you want, Mom?
我也不知道
I don't know.
如果你连自己想要什么都不知道
Well, if you don't know,
那又怎么可能得到它呢
how are you supposed to ask for it?
我应该好好想一想 对吧
I guess I should figure that out, shouldn't I?
我可以回房♥间了吗
Can I go back to bed now?
当然没问题
Absolutely.
或者你想跟我去逛街
Unless you wanna go to the Apple store
挑一台新电脑
and look at a new computer.
真的吗 - 嗯哼
Really? - Mm-hmm.
这是你的生日周呀
It's still your birthday weekend.
太棒了
Oh.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
还要等半个小时 我们不用苦等
It's a half hour wait. We don't have to stay.
我只是想让你们看一看
I just thought it'd be fun for you
妈咪以前工作过的地方
to see where Mom used to waitress.
走吧 快跟上
We can go. Come on.
干脆别吃午餐了 去吃冰淇淋吧
Maybe we should just skip lunch and have ice cream?
冰淇淋 - 老弟 你怎么愣在那边
Yay, ice cream! - Dude? We're leaving.
布雷跟我说过一个故事 他以前在球队的时候
Bray told me a running back once said that before the snap,
某次发现了一个大空档 他相信自己可以突破重围
he can see the exact hole he's gonna run through.
并且信赖他的队友
And then he trusts.
能够帮他挡下敌队进攻
He believes that his guys are gonna make their blocks.
结果 - 好了啦 走吧
And sure enough... - Okay, cowboy. Come on.
米兰达 四位用餐
Miranda? Party of four?
我以为还要再等半小时
I thought it was a half an hour wait.
有一个爸爸忘了带钱包 结果他就直接离开了
Well, the dad forgot his wallet, so they left.
触地得分
Touchdown! All right.
跟我来吧 各位
Right this way, guys.
妈 停车 快停车
Mom, stop the car! Stop the car! Stop the car!
怎么了 怎么回事
What? What is it?
那是我们家的信箱
It's our mailbox!
我的天呀 - 米希
Holy crap! - Missy!
哇哦
Wow.
上面怎么说
What's it say?
米兰达 有些话我应该早点说
"Miranda, I should've said something
我知道你是谁
about all this the moment I realized who you were,
我应该实话实说才对
and I feel really bad I didn't.
我只认识马修几天
I only knew Matt a few days.
他是一个很特别的人 深深爱着他的家人
He was a special man who loved his family dearly."
噢 真是不敢相信 明天就得回去工作了
Oh! I can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow.
这不就是星期一的意义吗
Oh, that's what Mondays are for.
我刚才睡了多久
How long was I out?
久到我把盘子都洗完了
Well, long enough for me to finish the dishes.
我处理事情很有一套吧
You've got it down to a science.
贝丝
Bessie?
你怎么了
What happened?
我想把尾巴黏回去 结果手一滑
I was trying to glue her tail back on and it slipped.
然后她就死掉了
Now she's really dead.
现在我的手指会永远黏在一起了
And my fingers are stuck together forever!
不会永远黏在一起的 宝贝
Oh, no, not forever, sweetie.
我们只要用一点洗甲水 就能把黏胶去掉了
We just need a little nail polish remover, okay?
来吧
Come on.
那我的小美该怎么办
But what about Beauty?
这个嘛 再问问你哥有何妙计罗
Well, we'll ask your brother.
或许我们可以再买♥♥一匹新的马儿
But, you know, we might have to get a new horse.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, sweetie.
小马死掉了 - 没错
Dead pony? - Yep.
你还记得吗 很小的时候 有一颗玉米粒卡在我的鼻孔里
Remember when I stuck a kernel of corn up my nose?
当然 你很担心玉米在你身体里发芽
Yes. And you were terrified an ear of corn
然后从脸上长出玉米来
was gonna sprout out of your face.
你怎么突然想起这事
What brought that up?
我也不知道
I don't know.
大概是看到贝丝
Thinking about Bessie and how when you're younger
想起小时候看世界总是非黑即白
everything seems so life and death.
你还好吗
You okay?
是不是发生了什么事 - 没有啦
Did something happen? - No.
我只从没想过
I just never would have thought...
我不知道自己在讲什么
I don't know what I'm saying.
慢慢说 不要急 把话说清楚
Yes, you do. Just finish that sentence.
布雷
Bray.
他怎么了
What about him?
如果不是因为有他 我不会想到要做太妃糖
I never would've thought of taffy if it weren't for him.
他总是让事情变得容易
He just made everything lighter.
看看这扇天窗
I mean, look at that skylight.
外头的月亮多么美丽
It's totally Goodnight Moon in here.
你还真是个小孩子呢
You're quite a kid, you know that?
你有跟他联络吗
Have you called him?
还没有 - 为什么不打给他
No. - Why not?
妈 他没有说谎 他是诚实的好人
Mom, he's everything he said he was.
他只是比较温吞 不知道怎么开口
He just couldn't get out of his own way is all.
而且 我和弟弟妹妹讨论过了
And the sibs and I were talking.
你跟他相处的时候 整个人放松很多
You were so much more relaxed with him.
做你的功课啦 - 怎样啦 我说的是实话
Do your homework. - What? You were.
宝贝
Honey...
我跟他又不熟
I barely know the man.
但你很清楚自己的感觉
But you liked what you knew.
让我们继续往下看 根据现有的材料
Now we turn to deriving an equation of motion
推导出运动方程式
from all of these ingredients.
在这里 让我们思考一下
So let's consider an extremum principle
机械运动的极值原理
for the motion of a mechanical system.
在这里 我们先假设 系统内有一个物体N
What if we used the system of an "N" particle,
作用力FI会如何表现 反作用力KI又会如何
subject to active forces F-I and constrained forces K-I?
增加更多运动的时候
So, what happens when we add motion
系统会如何表现呢
to a structured system like that?
谢谢你给我三个可爱的孩子
Thank you for our beautiful kids.
电影精选列表