我要你们回家
I want you chaps home.
我的良心不需要再承担更多牺牲了
I don't need more bodies on my conscience.
用几天时间整理一下
Take a few days to organize.
然后离开这个该死的地方
And get the hell out of this godforsaken place.
这里有血
It's blood.
我们得离开这里
We need to get outta here.
不 不 是我 雷塔
No, no, it's me, it's me. It's Retta.
我是雷塔
It's Retta.
卡贝德呢
Where's Kabede?
该死 塞米
Holy shit! Sammy.
怎么了 你被人捅了
What happened? Did you get stabbed?
我能看看吗
Can I take a look? Yeah?
我觉得他的肺被刺穿了
I think he's punctured his lung.
坐起来 别压着胸口
Sit up, take the pressure off your chest.
你们怎么逃出来的
How'd you get out?
我贿赂了警卫
I bribed the guard.
我们把所有东西都给他了
We gave everything we had.
阿里
Ari.
又有一群人来了
Another group came.
有几百人
Hundreds more.
他们正躲在河边
They're hiding by the river.
我们得送他去医院 帮我把他抬起来
We gotta get him to the hospital. Help me move him.
不 我们得再找个地方 让他们有地方可去
No, we have to find another place, another place for them to go.
行动结束了
The operation's over.
他们叫停了
They pulled the plug.
我们要回以色列重新部署
We're gonna go back to Israel and regroup.
我很抱歉 我也没有办法
I'm so sorry, my hands are tied.
如果你们想走 那就走吧
If you want to go, then leave.
但我不会跟你们走
But you will not take me with you.
你们也别挡我的路
And you will not stand in my way.
我们的任务没有结束 我保证
The mission isn't over for us, I promise.
任务
Mission?
这不是我的任务
This is not a mission for me.
这是我的生活
This is my life.
我的家人
My family.
你们走吧
You go.
我不能逼你们这么做 这取决于你们
I can't force you guys to do this one. This is up to you.
你们明白其中的风险
You know the risks.
我加入
I'm in.
你能给我们一点时间吗
Can you give us a sec?
不管你想怎么做 我都支持
Whatever you want to do, I'll back you up.
去你的
Fuck you.
你是对的
You're right.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm an asshole.
我让我的自负影响了我
I let my ego get in the way.
我有个想法 我就去做了
I get an idea, and I go with it.
我不听别人的话
I don't listen.
我冒险
I take risks.
有时候能成功 有时候会有人受伤
Sometimes it works, sometimes people get hurt.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果你想回家
And if you wanna go home,
我会支持你
I'll back you up.
看来你的老板回来了
It seems your boss is back.
太棒了
Perfect.
我马上就让他来加入我们
I will make sure he comes right in to join us.
我和你一起去迎接他
I will join you in welcoming him.
如你所愿
As you wish.
上校
Colonel.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do we owe this pleasure?
我和部下正在享用阿布·阿齐兹的招牌菜
I was just treating my men to some of Abu Aziz's famous cooking.
-好极了 别让他久等了 -站住
- Great, let's not keep him waiting. - Stop.
士兵
Soldier...
是 长官
Yes, sir.
拦住那辆卡车 检查车厢
Stop the truck. Check the back.
我就是想看看你的卡车里有什么东西
I just want to see what is in the back of your truck.
为什么
What for?
我高兴
It will please me.
是空的 长官
It's empty, sir.
里面没人
No one is in there.
那么
So.
晚餐
Dinner.
好极了
Great.
需要我帮他们找什么东西吗
Is there something I can help them find?
他们只是在工作
They are just doing their job.
今天有什么好吃的
What's good today?
我们有新鲜的海鲈和螃蟹
We have fresh sea bass and crab.
看着我
Look at me.
假装我们是在聊食物
Pretend we are talking about the food.
你有没有见过难民被带进这家旅馆 不是游客
Do you ever see refugees, not guests, brought into this hotel?
这些白人 他们有时会在夜里出门吗
The whites, do they sometimes leave at night?
偶尔会 不是每晚
Now and then, not every night.
他们什么时候回来
And when do they come back?
第二天早上
The next morning.
我马上回来
Be right back.
如果让我发现你帮助这些白人
If I find out that you're helping the whites...
在这里干违法的勾当...
do something illegal here...
我就吊死你和你的家人
I will hang you and your family.
纳希法
Nathifa.
去帮阿齐兹备餐
Go help Aziz with the food.
够了
Enough.
够了
Enough.
可以了
It is done.
你得回去了
You have to go now.
快回去
You have to go.
去吧 我留下
Go. I'll stay.
这顿饭真是
This... this was,
太美味了
delicious.
也许我该把阿布·阿齐兹带回去给我做饭
Maybe I'll bring Abu Aziz to come cook for me, hey?
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
别这样
Don't do that.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥库尔
Muhammad Qol.
你知道为什么我喜欢
Do you know why I love
哈丹达瓦女人吗
Hadandawa women?
因为她们在床上太狂野了
Because they are absolutely wild in the sack.
因为她们
Because they don't...
下面没有任何感觉
feel anything down there.
她们很小的时候 父亲就为她们
Their fathers cut them when they are
行了割礼 所以
very young, so...
你必须非常粗暴 她们才能有感觉
You have to be very rough for them to feel anything at all.
我说了别这样
I said don't!
否则呢
Or what?
否则呢
What?
否则你准备
What is it that you are
拿这把小刀做什么呢 托马斯先生
planning on doing with that knife, Mr. Thomas?
希望只是用来吃晚餐
Hopefully just eat my dinner.
我已经不饿了
I'm not hungry anymore.
他们很快就会回来
They're gonna be back soon.
带着大批人手
With numbers.
尤其是在他们发现少了一个人之后
Especially when they figure out they're one man short.
什么意思 你们干了什么
What do you mean? What did you do?
好吧
Okay.
给我一天时间
Buy me a day,
照顾好他们 但别被人发现
make sure they're taken care of but completely invisible.
别让员工进这屋
Don't let the staff in here.
麦克斯 塞米 开卡车带上其他人
Max, Sammy, take the truck, get the rest of the group.
你我得联♥系♥伊森
You and I gotta call Ethan.
没想到这么快又见到你
Didn't expect to see you again so soon.
请坐
Please.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不喝吗
No?
电影精选列表