数千年来 埃塞俄比亚犹太人对耶路撒冷充满向往
随着内战的爆发 他们开始实现自己的梦想
埃塞俄比亚 1979年
我的国家再次变得支离破碎
My country is once again broken.
尸横遍野
Death is spreading.
新政♥府♥正在对叛军发起战争
The new government is waging a war against the rebels.
河流再次被鲜血染红
The rivers again have turned red with blood.
数千人丧命
Thousands dead.
数百万人惨遭毁容
Millions disfigured,
蒙受耻辱 流离失所
dishonored, displaced.
快点
Quickly!
只带必需品
Take only what you need.
别带重物
Nothing heavy.
妈妈 我在河边和路边找过了
Mama! I looked by the river, by the road...
田里呢
In the field?
红海潜水俱乐部
根据真实事件改编
卡贝德
Kabede!
卡贝德
Kabede!
我们得快点了
We have to hurry!
我刚刚听见有车过河了
We just heard the trucks crossed the river.
我们必须现在就走
We have to go now!
快
Come on!
我不能丢下他 求你了
I can't leave without him! Please!
泰斯发
Tespha!
泰斯发
Tespha!
泰斯发
Tespha!
一个古老的族群同样遭受战乱的摧残
One ancient people suffers among the rest.
埃塞俄比亚犹太人
The Jews of Ethiopia.
我们和其他的埃塞俄比亚人一样深陷危机
We, like all Ethiopians, are in danger.
但是只有我们得到了帮助
But we alone are getting help.
来自我联♥系♥的人的帮助
Help from men I have contacted.
他在哪
Where is he?
别着急
Calm down.
他会来的
He'll be here.
以色列人
Men from Israel.
虽然与我们长相不同
Men who do not look like us
但与我们有共同历史渊源的人
but who share our same history.
和我们有一样的梦想
Our same dream.
一样的希望
Our hope.
怎么这么慢
What the hell took so long?
还落下一个孩子
One of the kids is still out there.
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go!
小心点
Careful.
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
上去 上去
Over, over!
挤一挤 挤一挤
Push in, push in!
快点
Let's go.
小心 可以了
Look out, here we go.
阿里
Ari.
阿里
Ari!
我们走
Let's go.
不 不
No, no!
你简直是疯了
You are crazy.
我们一个人也不落下
We leave no one behind.
我们一路向北
We are making our way north,
希望能够实现预言
hoping to fulfill the prophecy
抵达祖先们的应许之地
to arrive in the land promised to our fathers.
圣地
The Holy Land.
我们已经等待了2700年
We have waited for 2,700 years.
总有一天
We will arrive in Jerusalem,
我们会抵达上帝之城
the City of God...
耶路撒冷
one day.
不 别这样
No, don't do that.
抓住她 抓住她
Take her, take her, take her.
等等
Wait!
停下
Stop!
苏丹 加达里夫难民营
我们到耶路撒冷了吗
Are we in Jerusalem yet?
还没到
Not yet.
还没到
Not yet.
出发吧
Go.
天就快亮了
It will be light soon.
我听见警卫的对话了
I heard the guards talking.
他们认为我们是走私贩
They think we are smugglers.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
盖伊·托马斯先生
Mr. Guy Thomas.
你是哪位
And you are?
我是把你救出来的人
I'm the reason you're out of there.
沃尔顿·鲍文 美国人
Walton Bowen, American.
-不是吧 -是啊
- No shit. - Yeah?
喀土穆大使♥馆♥的文化专员
Cultural attaché, the embassy in Khartoum.
那你肯定很忙吧
Well, you must have your hands full,
毕竟苏丹的文化景观这么繁荣
considering the flourishing cultural scene in Sudan.
肯定还是远远比不上
Not nearly as flourishing as you
你的人类学研究
with your anthropology studies, I'm sure.
我们接到了华府的电♥话♥ 说你们几个
We got a call from DC, you gents had gotten yourselves
陷入了一些麻烦
into a bit of a pickle.
你车后面放的是我们的东西吗
Is that our stuff in the back of your car?
没错
Yes, it is.
抱歉打包得有些仓促
I'm sorry about the hasty packing,
但我们还有不到五个小时就要起飞去伦敦了
but I know we have a flight in less than five hours to London.
小伙子们 到那之后你们要去哪儿
Where are you off to after that, boys?
看来他们要我回去 你不会有事吧
Looks like they're calling me back. Are you gonna be okay?
嗯 我会把更多的家庭带过来
Yes. I will bring more families.
我们会找到更好的办法
We'll find a better way.
希望你把我的牙刷带来了 还是新的
Hope you got my toothbrush, it's new.
以色列 本·古里安机场
到达
-回家吗 -去办公室
- Home? - Office.
一起吗
You coming?
欢迎来到以色列
不了
Nah.
不了 我要回家
Nah, I'm going back home.
什么
What?
回诊所
Back to the clinic.
什么意思
What the hell are you talking about?
我不干了
I'm done.
为什么
Why?
我爱你 伙计
I love you, man.
你很幸运
You're a lucky guy.
但好运用完后
But when the luck runs out, then...
你得有计划 而你从来都没有
you gotta have a plan, and you never have one.
所以
So...
我不干了
I'm out.
你不干了
You're out?
我不干了
I'm out.
塞米
Sammy.
再见 朋友
Goodbye, my friend.
塞米
Sammy!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
摩萨德总部
历史性的
This afternoon, historic documents
《埃及-以色列和平条约》
concluding the Treaty of Peace between the Arab Republic of Egypt
将于今天下午签署
and the State of Israel will be signed.
首先 萨达特总统...
First, President Sadat...
他在吗
Is he in?
-等等 别进去 -谢了
- Wait, don't go in there. - Thanks.
总理就要签署
The Prime Minister is about to sign
我们有生之年里最重要的和平协议了
the most important peace accord in our lifetime
他却不能好好享受 因为在没人关心的大♥陆♥
and he can't enjoy it because of some remote tribe of our people
有一些偏远的犹太部落正在遭受屠♥杀♥
getting massacred on a continent no one cares about.
也许你该让我履行职责 而不是把我撤出来
Well, maybe you should let me do my job instead of pulling me out.
你的职责包括被逮捕吗
Your job includes getting arrested?
或者说这只是
Or is this just another
电影精选列表