Our window is closing.
快点 交战 交战 交战
Come on, engage, engage, engage.
不准交战 重复 不准交战
Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage.
把人送回基地 快离开那里
Get the cargo to base, get the fuck out of there.
是我 是我 别激动
It's me, it's me, relax.
所有小艇已到达基地
Taxis have reached base.
人都平安上船了
Cargo is safely on board.
收到
Copy that.
有队长的消息吗
Is there any news on team leader?
我们一直在监听喀土穆的无线电通讯
We've been monitoring radio transmissions in Khartoum.
没有消息
Nothing new.
我们会出去的
We're gonna get outta here.
我们会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
帮个忙
Excuse me.
帮个忙
Excuse me.
我要和你的长官谈谈
I need to talk to your commander.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
你才是混♥蛋♥ 阿里
You're the asshole, Ari.
什么
What?
我说过让你取消今晚的行动 我说过
I told you to cancel tonight's operation, I told you.
我说过这太危险了
I told you it was too dangerous.
轮不到你来做这个决定
You don't get to make that call.
是啊 轮不到我来做决定
No, I don't get to make that call,
只有你能做决定
only you get to make that call.
你到底想说什么
Is there something you wanna say?
你为什么要把我带到这里来
Why did you bring me down here?
你搞得好像我们是最好的朋友
You act like we're best friends,
但你从来不听我的话
but you never listen to a word I say.
而且我显然不再是最好的战地医生了
And I'm clearly not the best field doctor around anymore.
你是可怜我吗
Is it pity?
是啊 我可怜你
Yeah, it was pity.
满意了吗
You happy?
现在闭嘴
Now shut up.
如果我们保持冷静就能出去
We'll get out of here if we stay calm.
他们会发现我们的身份
They're gonna find out who we are.
他们会去那间旅馆
They're gonna go to the hotel
他们要么已经到了 要么就在路上
if they're not there already and they're gonna
他们会杀了每一个人 麦克斯 杰克
kill every single one of them, Max, Jake,
-瑞秋 -别用他们的真名
- Rachel. - Hey, stop using names.
隔墙有耳
You don't know who's listening.
你觉得这种工作很浪漫是吗
You think this kind of work is romantic?
它并不浪漫 它很实际
It's not romantic, it's practical.
行动是有计划的
There's a protocol.
你不能
You can't just
边行动边胡来然后祈祷一切顺利
make shit up as you go along and hope for the best.
我知道
I know that.
我们干的活很危险
What we do is dangerous.
有时候会有人受伤
People get hurt sometimes.
这点我懂
I know!
你是因为这事发火吗
Is that what this is about?
你的手 丹吉尔
Your hand? Tangiers?
你知道吗 我碰见你之前是个外科医生
You know, I was a surgeon before I met you,
而你胆敢走进我的诊所
and you dare come into my clinic,
开玩笑说我不挽救生命
and make a joke about me not saving lives.
什么玩笑 我什么时候开玩笑了
What joke, when did I make a joke?
什么玩笑
What joke?
重点不是我的手
It's not about my hand!
是你
It's about you.
是你和我
It's about you and me.
他们会折磨我们 我们会死在这里
They're gonna torture us and we're gonna die in here
这都是因为你的自负
and it's because your ego
不肯接受任何人的帮助
won't accept any help from anybody else.
而不管你做什么我都还是跟着你
And no matter what you do, I still fucking follow you around
像条该死的狗
like a little fucking dog!
我太蠢了
I'm so stupid.
我太蠢了 我太蠢了
I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid,
我太蠢了 我太...
I'm so stupid, I'm so...
我太...
I'm so...
停下 停下
Stop, stop,
你会把我们害死的 别这样
you're gonna get us killed. Don't.
我是来见曼蒂博上校的
I'm here to see Colonel Madibbo.
我没预约但他认识我
I don't have an appointment but he knows me.
不在表上
No on list.
不能见
No can meet.
好吧
Okay, uh...
你开门 我直接开过去
If you open the gate I will just drive through.
我直接开过去
I will just drive through.
谢谢
Shukraan.
安格拉·布鲁赫尔
Angela Bluchel.
安格拉·布鲁赫尔
Angela Bluchel.
红海潜水俱乐部的
The general manager
总经理
of The Red Sea Diving Resort.
穆迪拉纳克特
The Mudira Natcor.
对 当然 当然
Oh yes, of course, of course.
刚才真抱歉
Sorry about that.
你想喝一罐皮普先生吗
Would you like a Mr. Pibb?
就是可乐 不过是樱桃味的
It's a Coke, but tastes like cherry.
谁打了你们
Who did this to you?
不 不 不 这是
No, no, no, that's...
不 不是他们
It's not, they didn't...
是我们自己打的
We did this.
互相打的
To each other.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们合不来
We don't get along.
疯狂的白人
Crazy hawajas.
你们可以走了
You're free to go.
可以走了
You may go.
谢谢
Shukraan.
你穿得太讲究了
You're overdressed.
红海潜水俱乐部
我们进去谈
Let's talk, inside.
伊森
Ethan.
中枪的士兵呢
The soldier that was shot?
他失血过多
He lost too much blood.
这是怎么回事
How did this happen?
他们把我们当成走私犯了
They mistook us for smugglers.
这整件事就是个该死的错误
This whole thing's a bloody mistake.
这...
It doesn't...
这已经不重要了
It doesn't really matter anymore.
你要我们关门
You shutting us down?
你不能这么做 伊森
You can't, Ethan.
任务很成功 我们救出了几千人
This mission's a success, we've got thousands of people out,
而且还有几千人要过来
we have thousands more coming this way.
这正是我们现在必须停手的原因
That's exactly why we have to stop now.
见好就收
While it's still a success.
老天 你在考虑政♥治♥问题 什么也没变
God, you're thinking about the politics. Nothing's changed.
那些苏丹人还不知道
The Sudanese don't know
-难民失踪了 -你们昨晚差点丧命
- the missing refugees - You could have died last night.
就差这么一点点
We were this close
我们的海豹突击队就要和苏丹军方
to having an all-out war between
全面开战了
our Navy Seals and the Sudanese military.
你被逮捕了
You were arrested.
这是第二次了 他们有你的档案记录
Again. They have a file on you.
我在这里的工作还没完成
My job here isn't finished.
睁大双眼
Open your eyes.
看看喀土穆都在发生些什么事
Look what's happening in Khartoum.
他们在逮捕和处决异议分子
They're arresting and executing dissidents.
他们在殴打街上不戴头巾的女性
They're beating uncovered women in the street.
他们在驱逐外国人
They're expelling foreigners.
这是典型的革命 该离开了
Textbook revolution. It's time to get out.
拜托 伊森 拜托
Please, Ethan, please.
电影精选列表