and that we'd be back in the morning.
很好
Good.
约了人吗
You expecting someone?
立刻去屋顶 拿上捕鱼枪
Roof. Now. Take the spear gun.
这地方真难找
Not an easy place to find.
绝对需要更显眼的标志
You need better signage, for sure.
不开窗户太热了 但是
It's too hot not to open the windows, but
开窗以后 灰尘又...
when you open, the dust just...
我不知道你在找什么
I don't know what you're looking for...
但我觉得你找错地方了
but I don't think you're there.
这里不是红海潜水俱乐部吗
Isn't this the Red Sea Diving Resort?
是的 但我们还在修缮中
It is, but we are still under construction.
离开张还有几个月呢
Well, we're still months away from opening.
我们从喀土穆开车八小时过来的
We just drove eight hours from Khartoum
就为了这张纸
because of this.
是的
Yeah.
下车 下车
Come, come.
一切都好 一切都好
Alles gut. Alles gut.
好吗
Ja?
你得把他们送回去
Well, you have to send them home.
我们不能那样
We can't do that.
当然可以 告诉他们真正的旅馆在哪里
Yes, we can. We point them in the direction of a real hotel.
曼蒂博上校让他们来的
Colonel Madibbo sent them here.
我们最怕的就是被人投诉
The last thing we need is to get complaints about this place.
该死 迟了一小时
Fuck, we're an hour late.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
让他们入住
Check 'em in.
给他们房♥间
Give them rooms.
-入住 -对
- Check them in? - Yeah.
你疯了吗 这是个假旅馆
Are you crazy? This is a fake hotel.
那就假戏真做
So fake it.
听着 我们都知道这种事可能发生 对吧
Look, we all knew this could happen at some point, right?
-是吗 -我不知道
- We did? - I didn't.
假旅馆变成真的了
Our fake hotel just became a real one.
给他们房♥间 安置好
Get them rooms, get them situated,
快点 拜托了 各位
do it fast. Please, guys.
-请出示护照 -谢谢
- Passports, please. - Danke.
我去复印护照
I'll just make a photocopy of these...
回来再给你钥匙
And I'll be back with the keys.
好 我来了
Okay, I'm here.
我们现在掌握了什么
What do we know?
什么都没有 他们在路上
Nothing yet. They're on their way.
当然是德国游客了
Of course it was Germans.
肯定是德国人 总是德国人
It had to be Germans, it's always Germans.
我们到了
Here we go.
加达里夫
五公里
可惜他不在
Too bad he's not here.
我们迟到了两小时
We're two hours late.
可能他们没能逃出来
Maybe they couldn't get out.
他肯定带他们逃出来了
He got 'em out.
他们一定在
They're here.
-卡贝德 -你去哪了
- Kabede. - Where were you?
-我还担心你被抓了 -对不起 待会再解释
- I was afraid you were caught. - I'm sorry, I'll explain later.
叫他们上卡车吧
Let's get them on the truck.
来 来 来 快来
Come, come, come, yes, come.
来 来
Come, come.
无论发生什么 无论你们看到什么
No matter what happens, no matter what you see...
无论你们听到什么
No matter what you hear...
别出声
Keep quiet.
伙计
Hey, pal.
你要回家了
You're going home.
好了
All right.
一号♥游艇 一号♥游艇 小艇出发了
Yacht One, Yacht One, taxis are on the way.
那是什么
What the fuck is that?
路障 我们得掉头
A roadblock. We gotta turn around.
-你在干什么 -思考
- What are you doing? - Thinking.
你能先停车再思考吗
Can you stop the truck and then think?
各位 你们看到了吗
Guys, you seeing this?
看到了 我们在讨论
Yeah, we see it. We're discussing.
操 我们不能第一次行动就失败
Fuck! We can't fail on our first operation.
第一次行动就送命也没好到哪里去
Dying on our first operation is an equally bad idea.
我是不是说过要演练
Did I ever mention a dry run?
杰克 全速前进
Jake, full speed ahead.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
You're fucking nuts.
一号♥游艇 现在什么计划
Yacht One, what is the plan here?
关闭无线电 关灯
Radio silence, lights out.
他是说关闭无线电吗
Did he just say radio silence?
他是说关灯吗
Did he just say lights out?
在关卡停车 跟他们谈谈 想办法脱身
Okay, we'll stop at the checkpoint and talk our way out of it.
是啊 或许他们不会注意到
Yeah, maybe they won't notice
卡车上载的174名埃塞俄比亚人
the 174 Ethiopians in the back of the trucks.
我们要闯过去
We're driving through.
好吧
Okay.
没问题 就这么办
Sure, let's do it.
各位注意
Hey, everybody.
抓稳了
Grab hold.
找东西抓住 抓稳了
Grab hold of something. Hold on.
找东西抓住 好吗
Grab something, yeah?
抓稳了
Hold on.
一号♥游艇 汇报情况
Yacht One, status report, please.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
一号♥游艇请回答基地
Yacht One for base.
那好吧
Okay, then.
一号♥游艇请回答基地
Yacht One for base.
那边到底发生什么了
What the hell is going on there?
韦弗利号♥完毕
Waverly over.
一号♥游艇请回答基地
Yacht One for base.
一号♥游艇请回答基地
Yacht One for base.
抓稳了 抓稳了
Hold on, hold on.
操
Fuck!
一号♥游艇 收到了吗
Yacht One, do you copy?
一号♥游艇 收到了吗
Yacht One, do you copy?
一号♥游艇
Yacht One?
一号♥游艇 收到了吗
Yacht One, do you copy?
一号♥游艇呼叫基地 我们收到了
Yacht One to base, we copy.
一号♥游艇
Yacht One,
汇报情况
what's your status?
为什么要关闭无线电
Why was there radio silence?
电池...没电了
There's a... battery failure.
吸取教训了
Lesson learned.
收到
Copy that.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
抓稳了
Hold on!
出发
Go!
救人一命 胜造七级浮屠
Whoever saves one life saves the world entire.
我们刚救了174条人命
We just saved 174.
你没事吧
You okay?
怎么了
What?
我当然没事
Yeah, of course I'm okay.
看啊
Look.
塞米
Sammy.
那是个随机关卡
It was a random checkpoint,
-演练也没用 -没事的
- dry run wouldn't have mattered. - Hey, it's all good.
没事的 我们成功了
It's all good. We did it.
我享受得很
I'm having the time of my life.
这次可能只是一个随机关卡
You know, it may have been a random checkpoint this time,
但多亏你 下一次就不会是了
but thanks to you, the next one won't be.
可能吧
Maybe.
基地启程返航
Base is on the way home,
载着一整船的人
with the entire cargo.
几天后见
电影精选列表