See you in a few days.
干得漂亮 各位
Well done, chaps.
干得好 朋友 干得好 各位
Well done, my friend. Well done, chaps.
你应该见见他们的
You should have seen them.
他们特别安静
They were so quiet.
我跟你说过吗 我妈妈原本是从埃及来的
Did I ever tell you my mother was on The Exodus?
我以为她是美国人
I thought she was from America.
我亲生母亲
My real mother.
他们抓走我的父亲以后
After they took my father,
她和其他逃难者一起登船 当时一无所有
she boarded with the other survivors and set with nothing.
只有身上的衣服 还有
Just clothes on her back and...
一个四岁的小男孩
A little four-year-old boy.
他们在海上航行了好几周
They sailed for weeks.
最终到达了应许之地 英国人不让他们入境
Finally reached the promised land, the Brits didn't let them in,
拒绝了他们
they turned them away.
年轻的英国官员看她可怜
Young British officer felt sorry for her.
同意把我藏起来
Agreed to hide me.
她抛弃了我
She gave me up.
不 她救了你
No, she saved you.
英国官员遇到了一位美国志愿者 然后
British officer met an American volunteer and...
我七岁那年 我们搬去了纽约
We moved to New York when I was seven.
新的父母 新的生活
New parents, new life.
我十八岁那年 搬回了以色列
Moved back to Israel the day I turned 18.
我们都是难民 不是吗
We're all just refugees, aren't we?
一切都发生的太快了...
It all happened so fast...
你把子弹全打光了 对吗
You shot a full magazine, yes?
对 我肯定击中了他们
Yes, I'm sure I hit them.
哈丹达瓦人绑♥架♥了我们的女儿
The Hadandawa kidnap our daughters,
把她们送去吉达做性♥奴♥
and take them to be sex slaves in Jedda.
如果你阻止不了他们 那你也没必要活下去了
If you do not stop them, there is no reason for you to exist.
我觉得他们不是哈丹达瓦人
I don't think these were Hadandawa.
从我站的地方看 司机像是...
From where I was standing, it looked like the driver...
白人
was white.
♪ Illusion ♪
Just an Illusion - Imagination
♪ Illusion ♪
♪ Searching for a destiny that's mine ♪
♪ There's another place, another time ♪
♪ Touching many hearts along the way, yeah ♪
♪ Hoping that I'll never have to... ♪
这些火柴是玩什么
What's with the matches?
只有这样才能晒得均匀
It's the only way to spread the tan evenly.
这是我听过最蠢的事了
That's the stupidest thing I ever heard.
这里是怎么回事
What's going on here?
你的宣传册上写了
Well, your brochure mentioned
有每日太极休闲课
the daily relaxing Tai Chi class.
欧文
Irving.
利亚姆在洗衣服 因为输了赌局
Liam is doing laundry because he lost a bet.
安格拉给那个多毛纳粹做完按♥摩♥后 去采购了
Angela went shopping after giving a massage to a hairy Nazi.
现在我要去带他们潜水了
And now I'm giving a diving tour,
十二分钟后开始
which starts in exactly 12 minutes,
按照你那个该死的宣传册上写的
as per your fucking brochure.
一起来吗
Care to join?
怎么了
What's up?
转身
Turn around.
你好
Hello.
有什么需要吗
How can I help you?
昨晚发生了一起事件
There's been an incident last night,
我们想确保你们旅馆所有人都安全无恙
and we wanted to make sure that all of you in the hotel are safe.
什么事件
What kinda incident?
走私犯
Smugglers.
昨晚有人开车冲撞了我们一个路障
They drove through one of our roadblocks last night.
差点撞死我的两名士兵
Nearly killed two of my soldiers.
我听说海岸线附近有走私的问题
I heard there's a smuggling problem up and down the coast.
但愿没人受伤
I hope no one was hurt.
我知道车看起来很破 但开起来没问题
I know they look like shit but they run forever.
我的士兵们开枪击中了卡车
My soldiers shot the trucks.
所以昨晚的卡车上应该有弹孔
So the trucks from last night should have bullet holes in them.
而你的卡车上
There's no reason why your trucks
不应该有弹孔 这位...
should have bullet holes, Mister...
托马斯 盖伊·托马斯
Thomas. Guy Thomas.
你说的没错
And no.
不应该有
No reason.
你确定击中了卡车吗
You're sure you hit the trucks?
至少六发 我确定
At least six times. Definitely.
至少 可能更多
At least. Maybe more.
我确定
Definitely.
回车上去
Back to the truck.
希望你能尽快再来
I hope you come visit us again real soon.
我们走
Let's go!
我差点拉在了潜水服里
I almost shat in my wet suit.
是啊 如果不是那个士兵
Yeah, if that soldier
太害怕不敢承认自己没击中
hadn't been too scared to admit he'd missed,
我们现在就都被关起来了
we'd all be locked up right now.
过来
Come here.
你们看到了什么
What do you see?
毫无疑心的间接伤害
Unsuspecting collateral damage.
最理想的掩护
Best cover we could ask for.
想象一下如果艾哈迈德来的时候德国人不在这里
Imagine if the Germans hadn't been here when Ahmed arrived.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're kidding, right?
真正的游客 你是说真人吗
Real tourists? Like, what, real people?
他的意思是
His point being that now
既然旅馆里已经住了游客了...
real people have already stayed at the hotel--
这是个烂摊子 所以他现在想要用
Which was a fuck-up. So now he wants to make up for that
一个烂摊子解决另一个烂摊子 是吗
major fuck-up with another major fuck-up, right?
这正是为什么
This is why I was against
我一开始就反对 但我同意他说的
this in the beginning, but I agree with him,
真正的游客其实更好安排行动
the real tourists will actually make it easier to operate
-因为没人会质疑... -拜托
- because no one will ask questions... - Come on.
一群在苏丹腹地经营
about a group of white people
一家被遗弃的旅馆的白人
running a deserted hotel in the middle of Sudan
如果旅馆重新住满了人
if that hotel is no longer deserted.
我一开始就应该否决这项行动
I shouldn't have sanctioned this operation to begin with.
真正的游客 伊森 难以置...
I mean, real tourists? Ethan. I mean, unb...
你能想象我要怎么跟总理汇报
Can you imagine me telling the Prime Minister
我们这个情报机构在经营一家真的旅馆吗
that our agency is operating a real hotel?
"还有件小事 总理先生 我们训练有素的刺客们"
"By the way, Mr. Prime Minister, our highly trained assassins
"正在该死的苏丹"
are now in the fucking hospitality industry,
"从事该死的服务业"
in fucking Sudan."
想都别想
Never gonna happen.
伊森 没门
Ethan, never.
♪ Dark in the city Night is a wire ♪
Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran
♪ Steam in the subway Earth is afire ♪
♪ Doo doo doo-doo doo doo-doo doo ♪
你好
Konnichiwa!
♪ Woman you want me Give me a sign... ♪
二号♥行动
1980年5月
♪ Doo doo doo-doo doo doo-doo doo ♪
345位满意顾客
♪ In touch with the ground ♪
♪ I'm on the hunt I'm after you ♪
♪ Smell like I sound ♪
♪ I'm lost in a crowd ♪
♪ And I'm hungry like the wolf ♪
♪ Stalked in the forest too close to hide... ♪
伸展
Break out.
很好
Good.
活动肩部
Move your shoulders.
扭动起来
And twist.
♪ High blood drumming on your skin It's so tight ♪
♪ You feel my heat I'm just a moment behind ♪
六号♥行动
1980年9月
791位满意顾客
♪ In touch with the ground ♪
♪ I'm on the hunt I'm after you ♪
♪ Scent and a sound ♪
♪ I'm lost and I'm found ♪
♪ And I'm hungry like the wolf ♪
十七号♥行动
1981年8月
36♥4♥0位满意顾客
♪ 跨越防线 ♪
♪ Straddle the line ♪
♪ 嘈杂和韵律 ♪
♪ Discord and rhyme ♪
♪ 我追着你 ♪
♪ I'm after you ♪
♪ 甜言蜜语 ♪
♪ Mouth is alive ♪
电影精选列表